Who is Holla Forums Brianna Wu?

Who is Holla Forums Brianna Wu?

What sentence OP is?

No webm but Flynt playing the Jace Connors video here at 14:05 calling it "the worst death threat I received" is pure gold. All those downboats too.

She looks like that lady whose face got ripped off by a babboon.

His name is Flynt

wu is he t/v/?

#LickinLips4ChickenStrips2016

Yo Wu, if you're reading this, your friends over at Crash Override Network may not be your besties after all. Maybe it's time to say Goodbye Horses to untrustworthy allies huh, you brave and stunning person you.

The two faggots behind the matrix movies

Didn't they both become trans "women"? Wasn't there also some incest going on there between them?

Yea, they both became trannies but I havent heard anything about the incest. Wouldnt surprise me because they are both mentally ill

>Maybe it's time to say Goodbye Horses

pic related

she's a woman?

The matrix trannies.

This first time I ever saw Quentin Tarantino on TV as a little kid I thought he was some kind of retard like with down syndrome or something , I had no idea he was a movie director. He is a very odd looking guy

Bryan Craston R

Thats what footfags look like

HOL UP
*smacks newly crafted lips*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*gets 200,000 dollars from parents*
AYO SO YOU BE SAYIN
*arm wrestles ralphretort*
AYO HOL UP
*pops out of jack-in-the-box*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*pegs a tiny asian autist called Frank*
AYO HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN
*gets death-threats from Fonzie*
WE SOME KINDA
*dilates*
HOL UP YOU BE SAYIN
*wins decathlon*
WE SOME KINDA
*kidnaps great big fat person*
WE SOME KINDA WOMAN?

He does look like a retard.
Especially in that picture, it looks like he's fascinated by an off-screen baby toy.

WE WUZ FEMALES N SHEEEEIT

except The Room was entertaining

He's that self declared director with only one barely finished project that has boringly ugly aesthetics. He's that same self declared director producer, who goes to film colleges trying to give lectures on the intricacies of brave and stunning kino, which only attracts other failures and never will be's because he could not even answer basic questions such as lighting, camera angles or camera pans and moves.

aaayyyy
Is she uh, is she a size 14?

So when is the newly improved pay to patch game coming out, john.

No, Tarantino is legitimately famous, not some hanger-on that got big exclusively through media shilling.

Super Branston Kart R

Question: who is Holla Forums's Brianna Wu?

Answer: the Wachowski brothers.

That's SISTERS, you misogynist!