TONY MAKE ME LOOK USEFUL!

TONY MAKE ME LOOK USEFUL!

He could've done that by himself if he would've turned to his left

He has to brace himself to stay upright with a blast of that strength. So he could only do one of those standing still and straight out. By using Cap as a mirror, the strong blast can be aimed at a variety of moving targets.

But making sense of things isn't your strong suit, isn't it? It's always easier to call everything past your mental horizon stupid than looking at yourself in the mirror. If it makes no sense, it can't be your fault.

How about you fuck me in the ass you big gay faggot?

That's pretty clear when this part isn't cut separately and when the Ironman does a thing and turns is shown. It's a silly scene, but not any sillier than rest of capekino.

But that's not how the shield works if it's supposed to absorb energy.

the mcu is the most inconsistent franchise in movie history

No, Vibranium rejects force, it's why it can be used to bounce off people and help Cap survive falls.

Cringe: the post.

I missed this meme

I missed you

if it rejected force he wouldn't have crashed on the ground in the elevator scene in TWS, he would have bounced away like a ball

also in that scene a grenade launcher sends him flying into a bus

The shield absorbs and redirects plot-necessity

Captain America, more like Captain Traitor what the fuck

Civil War was ridiculous

Go away Tony, the Cap was right.

letting the UN run the avengers is like having a city council meeting for approval every time a cop has to respond to a 911 call.

Hello (((Tony Stark)))

Weird how he still managed to shoot that even though he had to brace himself.

Not to mention that he shot a similar laser at multiple enemies just fine in Iron Man 2.

Except that if Tony can't withstand the force of the blast then how do you think Cap will? Unless Tony is going to send the shield flying backward, it's Cap's ankles that are going to go to snap city. So many words, so few thoughts.

Captain America is super strong. That's his superpower.
How did you miss that.

Stronger than Tony's exosuit? I think not

Captain.America.Civil.War.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE

Except he has done that kind of thing himself. Multiple times.

yep, and then it will come back some 10 or 20 years later, be huge, then die off again… well, so long as the world doesn't end before then. This has happened before and it will happen again.

kind of like Westerns then?

Did westerns make a comeback?

Late 80's early 90's

Dances with Wolves, Last of the Mohicans, that one with Clint Eastwood that Samuel L Jackson is in

I have never really understood why Captain America is so special. The comics try to bullshit the reader into thinking he's this great leader of men, but you have many people like that in the Marvel Universe.

On the power side of things he's a whip. Spider-Man is stronger than him, Cap is, relatively speaking, a little bit stronger than a normal human. In Civil War, Tony should have cracked his skull like a melon with the first punch.

Oh yeah, I guess that was kind of a renaissance for Westerns. There was that one with Val Kilmer and the one with Sharon Stone and Gene Hackman, too.

user pls

oh boy

God damn, I guess people really like my OC, I see it get posted everywhere.

Good job, son. You're in the meme club now.

You should put your head on a pillow and tuck yourself in under a nice blanket, retard.

Put your face in one end of the tube whilst your friend puts his or her face in the other end. Answer (not out loud) the following questions:

On present evidence, how many faces do you see in the tube, two or one?
You can see your friend’s face at the far end – do you see your face at the near end?
Isn’t your end wide-open? Doesn’t the tube vanish into nothingness at your end – into clear, boundless consciousness?
How many clear, boundless consciousnesses do you see in the tube, two or one?
Is this single, undivided consciousness at the near end separate from the face at the far end? Is there a dividing line between this space and that face?
As this space, aren’t you built open for your friend, face there to no face here?
Having no face of your own, couldn’t you say that your friend’s face is yours?
Haven’t you always been face to no-face with others?

Come out of the tube.

Take a few moments to share your reactions with your friend.

V I B R A N I U M

Tony you shouldn't be drunk. You need to give me the 5y chip back

This is advanced faggotry.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE