Is he the thinking man's RLM?

Is he the thinking man's RLM?

What a waste of trips.

well his work does feel like it came from Hell, so I think its appropriate.

He's the furry mans RLM

Adam leave.

YMS isn't really a movie review site anymore to be honest.

yeah you arent wrong, having a ley gaymin channel kinda undermines his legitimacy, but then again hes also a legit furry faggot.

I still tend to check out his yearly lists, generally some good stuff along with some ridiculously artsy fartsy stuff which is probably good but i aint fucking with that sheeitt

SJW level identity politics over here

SJW level triggered over here

I'm neither a gayboy nor a furfag so your accusation doesn't apply.

You're offended oh his behalf so yeah it does sexy

Who said I'm offended? I'm annoyed by your conjecture and lack of logic in your thinking. That's all there is to it.

Fuck off Adam let me suck your dick

ew no

dubs

GIMME

Adam pls

NO

FAGGOT GET IN MY MOUTH

Wouldnt trust him to open the door without pozzing it

I wish he wasn't a furry, I'd fuck his cornhole

i wonder how many horses in the vancouver area he's violated

Gay people are fucking cancer, they're just as bad as feminists, they're against straight men in the exact same way.

feminists threw fegs under the bus after orlando

why?

they started saying gay men were sexist and islamophobic after that shoot back slogan got spread around

They'd done it long before, faganon.

Well sure they it started whenever they decided they wanted to let in an ideology that wants to behead them and throw them off rooftops, but they didn't say it out in the open until after orlando

What's their logic for them being sexist?
That's funny.
It would be nice if every leftist trash gets real close to islam, and then islam can deal with them.

There were actually a few women killed in the nightclub but nobody (including the media) gave a shit about them because it was a gay club, not a butch club

That's hilarious, what a bunch of brats.

yms doesnt bring it up to his credit, had no idea for a long time

lol

A lot of feminists say gays are sexist. Some because gays don't want to sleep with women and others because gays don't fall over themselves to serve women.

RLM also has their gaming channel. Mike and Jay even have been on a number of times just to talk about bullshit.