What PS2 game is this

What PS2 game is this.

Unteralterbach

I know they had a Godzilla game for the PS2. I think it was called Godzilla Save the Earth.

>>>/cuckchan/

There are like three versions of that game if I recall correctly.

The Wii version of Unleashed was actually pretty bitching when you got used to it. The allegiance function in single player made the 20 day self made story pretty fucking fun and it was great setting up what factions you were teamed up with.

Once you learn that you can grab via holding the Down arrow on the Dpad and flicking the wii remote down instead of accidentally jumping due to the nunchaku, the game plays pretty smooth and is surprisingly responsive.

Even King Kong from fucking 1976 looks more realistic than this. This is just sad.

Godzilla is Japanese, not Korean. And are you seriously claiming America doesn't make similar movies? They've even made Godzilla movies of their own.

Are you the weebsperg who has been shitting up Holla Forums with gook autism lately? The "animes and cartoons aren't the same" fag?

>>>/Reddit/

I must play this game.

Yeah, I had Save The Earth. I was completely in the dark about it until I figured out all the kaijus can do special moves then I played my man Jet Jaguar all the time.

I miss the B/W cold war meets WW2-like aesthetics of 1954 Godzilla. Why can't they make anything like that again?

Yeah, it's definitely you.

>>>/Reddit/

stopped reading there

All atomic breathe scenes as well as scenes with tail and dorsal plate beams.

You need to go back.

Do they expect us to take this shit seriously?

The only gojira film you can take somewhat seriously is the first one.

I think they expected Japan to take it seriously, but I think not so much every where else.

The original aesthetics of the 54 film stand up incredibly well even nowadays.

This new film is still ragging on the after effects on the WW2 occupation's after effects, such as Japan needing to rely on other countries (murrica) to get more weaponry with higher yield.

Godzilla basically fucking ignores everything thrown at him for a large portion of the movie. Eventually the americans drop Bunker busters on him

this just makes him notice something that pisses him off and he starts going apeshit with his atomic energy, using a gas like 54, then an orange fire, then his jaw splits and he is firing the "Purple Rain that will wash this planet clean".

What about it?

Nice of them to throw a Prince tribute in there.

Just a reminder that Shin-Godzilla comes out in America on October 11th for two days only.

Fantavision?

Well most "Japanese" anime are drawn by Koreans, checkmate weeaboos.

What the hell is happening to Holla Forums lately? I know we never were really on topic, but it's getting kind of sad.

Nice halfchan video.

Hell Godzilla Save the Earth is the main reason why I got a PS2 as a kid. That and to play Jak and Dexter.

will there be online versions on streaming websites?

Fuck outta here

for some reason I'm reminded of the Host, the korean monster movie.

Why is a big dinosaur in modern world? Are they making a spin-off of Jurassic Park or something?

Godzilla's origin is a ripoff of The Host. Both started out as a tadpole that got mutated for some reason. Both grow up gradually to adapt on land. The only difference is Godzilla is powered by nuclear fusion, since it's godzilla.

And the flick's from Hong Kong, not korea if I can recall.

Japanese animators are the majority.

the movie is from Korea actually.