How does Jango steer his jetpack?

How does Jango steer his jetpack?

Other urls found in this thread:

dk.com/us/9780789434814-star-wars-the-visual-dictionary/
amazon.com/Visual-Dictionary-Star-Wars-Episodes/dp/0789434814/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472329266&sr=1-3&keywords=Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the force

he isn't force-sensitive

the force works in mysterious ways

How would you?

With his dick

Brain implants.
I just made that up, but it's probably true.

brain waves

No, no– he uses his back muscles because he's a big guy

If he takes off the mask, will he die?

He arches his back in whatever way he wants to go.

There's a stick that's jammed up his ass that controls how much thrust he gets depending on how hard he squeezes his sphincter.

You'd think a grappling hook would be more convenient

No, but Bubba would

The eye witness book showed that he had buttons on his goves, if i remember correctly.

With a rudder.

but how could he control it with a gun in each hand?

He has buttons on the guns, too

lol, maybe i remembered it wrong, but if any one has this book dk.com/us/9780789434814-star-wars-the-visual-dictionary/ it would show you how.

Wait here is a cheaper version amazon.com/Visual-Dictionary-Star-Wars-Episodes/dp/0789434814/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472329266&sr=1-3&keywords=Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary I would assume the buttons don't interfere with the ring and index finger for pushing the trigger, like maybe a thumb button controls the thrust?

Either way jet packs themselves would never realistically stabilize with two tiny jets.

So if lose the guns, he can't use the jets?

buttons on the gloves and guns. though IIRC in the babby fett YA books, he mentions there is a bunch of controls for various things in the helmet. maybe he controls it with his chin?

she works for the mercenarry, the maskketa man

Whoops, wrong picture

Making her an alien was dumb.

I think he's a she, and I think she's a changer.

DJANGOOOOOO

Well jeez, it's kind of like poetry when you put it like that.

it was the force

Making her an alien would have been something added in post after they wrote/shot the scene, maybe a few pickups.

it's almost as if the prequels wasted their potential

god you reddit leddit memia cucks are dumb. you are completely forgetting that getting caught was part of their plan. sheev wanted obi wan to go to kamino and discover the clone army, remember?

Did Jango know he wasn't supposed to actually kill Padme or the Jedi? Did Zam Wesell know that?
What if Anakin hadn't caught Obi-wan after Wesell shot down the droid he was dangling from? What if Obi-wan hadn't suicidally jumped onto the droid at all? What if they had actually lost her when Anakin did his retarded jump? What if Zam had been killed in the speeder crash and there had been no need for the dart that led them to Kamino? What if Zam had been killed when she tried to sneak up on the Jedi to kill them, instead of just being wounded?

It's a good thing Dexter Jettster knew what a Kamino saber dart was otherwise Obi's investigation would have ground to a halt. It's also a good thing that erasing the data in the Jedi Archives about Kamino didn't fuck up Obi's investigation.

jango probably did, zam was probably told she was supposed to get caught, tell the jedi want they wanted to hear, and is promptly busted out, instead of being killed.
i dont know what part of "best pilot in the galaxy," you dont understand.
hell i dont know, its not like i was given a copy of their plans. it could have taken a ridiculously long time getting back to zam, or they use camera footage to get a make on the droid, trace it back to zam, and have the same events occur at a later date? or, the droid is also kaminoan, leading to the same result?
he shoots the darts at the jedi and pretends to miss.

its not like they couldnt make another attempt on her life, keep the fall guy alive and let him squeal or anything.

shut up pleb

I'd assume you could vary the intensity of one of the two rockets to move side to side though you'd obviously tilt. Say left side is 50% and right is 100% so you turn left. With SW tech it isn't impossibly this is doable through some special interface between the armour and the user.

Also for going backwards/forwards you can tilt it appropriately. Rotation is a problem. Basically I'm picutring something like picrelated which actually does all of these movements ingame. Come to think of it it has a more practical way of going left and right too.

with luck!

They probably gave Jango instructions to hire an assassin so it wouldn't trace back to his employers and him being a smart Bounty Hunter at the top of the pecking-order, doesn't want a hit on the Queen to be traced to him made sure that the assassin was going to kill the Queen using insects instead of just shooting the queen, which would've not only caused a scene and a need for the assassin to escape which could lead a trail to Jango.

Instead they used to insects, from a droid. Unfortunately Anakin was around because of his love-interest for Padmé, which is against the Jedi-code, but that wasn't to anyones knowledge that Anakin had a thing for the Queen. So the droid, being a stupid droid fled right back to the assassin, which made the assassin panic and one would assume it was a rather inexperienced assassin, since she made so many stupid mistakes and didn't know how to handle getting chased to two jedis.

And Jango Fett was around looking after how it went just incase something went wrong and she would spill her guts.

The plan obviously wasn't for Obi-Wan/Jedi-Order to find out about the clone-army at that time. Unless it was a bait, to delete it from the map-system so it would peak an interest.

On the other hand, it could've been a set-up all along. Letting an inexperienced Bounty-Hunter try to kill the Queen. Jango knew she would get caught and he left a cookie-trail to the planet with the clones, with that dart. Which Sheev probably knew, Obi Wan wouldn't let go off, or especially not Anakin if they wanted to solve who was trying to kill Padmé.

Star Wars is racist as fuck really.

Wesa kings and shit.