What's a good film where jews get what they deserve?

What's a good film where jews get what they deserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kjOH1XMAwZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real Life

Schindler's List?

Lucky Number Slevin.

loving every laugh

Inglorious Basterd
Meet The Zohan
Judgement at Nuremberg

Mythologized nonsense

ratatouille

Loving every laugh

Giving up on Holla Forumseddit so soon, shitskin?

there were jews in zohan?
i thought everyone there was some form of arab

Drive

Jews would find ryan gosling's character more relatable.

Yeah probably

why is Holla Forums so perpetually butthurt at the jews?

is it because they are more successful than the average Holla Forumstard can ever hope to be?

So I take it you can't name anything OP is asking for.

He's being trying to force it for months.

The holocaust didn't happen.

quality meme. i try not to make it a habit of congratulating solid memes because it's usually pretty gay (a la "underrated post xD" or an epic reaction image dump) but it didn't feel right for me to ignore this post. i will use this meme in my future meme endeavours, good sir. *slow claps and tips hat*

I agree, the Holocaust was entirely made up. Anyone who disagrees belongs in a make-believe oven.

and?
faking the single most famous genocide in history and having most of the world buy it actually makes them even more awesome, in a Macchiavellian, Bond-villainesque way

Usury, proxy wars, media manipulation where do you even start? Marxism? The Marxist prescribed central banks and their fiat currency? How about that ISIS group that only attack enemies of Israel, aren't they a hoot? So convenient for their little land stealing, lie spreading apartheid state. Ever hear of the USS Liberty? Ever hear of the Balfour Declaration? Ever hear of a degenerate enterprise jews weren't involved with or directly responsible for? And that's leaving a ton of shit out. That's why pre alt right pol hated jews, the current pathetic shitshow at the top of the board list now is mostly just defeatist cucks in the bargaining stage of grief.

Really fun movie, seconded

My question is, isn't trump really pro israel? so why is Holla Forums sucking his dick really hard?

Found the kike.

I guess I hallucinated him showing off his Tree of Life and other awards he got from israel and jews.

blame the Christians for allowing them to start this practice
or the Italians for inventing banks in the first place, if you wish
every single ethnicity does this, Arabs, Asians, hell even niggers in their African shitholes promote tribal wars and censor their media
do you think the Jews have hands in this as well?
invented by one Jew, promoted by a very limited number of Jews in Germany and almost non-existent outside of Germany and Russia prior to WWI.
Blame Willy II of Germany for sending the communists to take down Imperial Russia from within
they also attack the enemies of America, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar
like white people did since forever? like the Jim Crow laws? like, uhm, South Africa?
an accident, whoa!
shit happens, get over it
there were thousands of friendly fire casualties in Afghanistan and Iraq I & II, does that mean Americans should hate Americans for this?
rightful Jewish lands is rightful Jewish land
all those they weren't involved or directly responsible for
No my friend, you're just a racist, petty anti-semitic Holla Forumstard who just leaked from his shithole and was butthurt someone made an anti-nazi thread on Holla Forums
get over yourself

I've figured out why Holla Forums and 4chan are considered extremist and trolly and whatnot. It's not because everyone else is cucked or pozzed or controlled by jews, it's because no one here can argue worth shit.

All comes down to the fact he can beat Killary. The memes and mental gymnastics are fun - building a wall for keks, btfo lefty scum et cetera - but that's basically 100% it.

Typical jewish counter argument. Educated enough to include some truth but only enough to be deceptive. Those Venetian bankers were Tuscan jews (see Shylock) whom the Rothschilds successfully emulated.

Your shit tier tu quoque argument might have had relevance a century ago, not so much now. You kikes have a way with monopolies.

See there? Never any mention of the fact anything intellectually resonant within it was swiped from Engels.

You can just say Syria, (((user))). Obviously not into the whole brevity thing. My point being the vast majority of their "attacks" are pure fictions spun by the jew controlled MSM. Go ahead and post one of their green screen faux beheadings though if you think goys ITT will fall for it.

You yids sure love your moral relativism don't you? Probably because it's free. Yeah those things you just mentioned were all deemed immoral and done away with a long time ago rabbi, funny though how you're defending them being put in to practice today, huh?

Wew lad. Is this your first day on the job at JIDF or something?
youtu.be/kjOH1XMAwZA

Because the Talmud said so, right? So if I write a book saying your house is mine how long before you rightfully have to gtfo?

Coming from an off-white knight defending the "chosen people" whom all others are meant to serve, okay.

Actually pro-palestinian, pro-Syrian if you bothered to notice and their semitic af.

Not Holla Forumseddit?

No heeby jeeby, I simply made a humorous rejoinder to your shit tier 1/10 bait. If you'd like a more serious discussion involving the economic sanctions leveled on germany after WW1 and their human corollary or the massive civilian casualties inflicted on the germans during WW2 (see Dresden where literally tens of thousand of men women and children were burned alive in their homes unlike your fabricated holohoax) I'd be happy to participate. Something tells me you won't though, since Tarantino the exploitative foot fetishist cuck never made a movie about it.

Not really, considering newspapers were still a huge source of information all the way up until the 80's.
Before then you could print out pretty much whatever the fuck you wanted and people would probably believe it if you had the right names agreeing with you.

holy shit

I'd go down the list to debunk your "debunks", but you're not worth my autism.

I'll give a quick protip though: if you ever use "racist" or "anti-semite" in an argument, you've lost the argument.

I could debunk almost all of this, but for the sake of time, I'll pick one. Maybe we can all do one each?

>ship had giant American flag and all survivors maintain planes were flying so low they should have easily seen it

But goys must embrace multiculturalism?

so racism for me but not for ye?

No one resents them for only being successful, that's silly. The animosity for them comes from them being anti-nationalist folks who fund left-wing agendas for every country except their own. Wealthy ones like George Soros constantly funded organizations like BLM, FEMEN, Femfreq, and Anifta.

I don't think that they are terrible for selling degenerate ideals though. They may be two percent of the population, but it's the 98 of US people who buy that shit in bulk. Poison seller can't sell poison if he has no customer.

Jews like Spielberg and Friedkin are cool in my book, but The Wachowskiis are reprehensible.

how do you feel about ancap jews like Murray Rothbard and Milton Friedman?

Just looked at Friedkins work. Seems pretty good fam.

They're both based despite Holla Forums being mixed about them. I especially dig Milton Friedman, it's a shame that there aren't people like him anymore.

I don't know what you're saying. Personally, I'm fine with the Jews having their own state. Fence them off and let them Jew each other for the rest of time for all I care.

They have to stop rotting other countries from the inside out with policies they'd never adopt in a million years themselves though. The likes of George Soros and Barbara Lerner Spectre need to be physically removed from goy countries.

but they're winning in real life.

I was talking about the Israeli's double standards. But yeah I see where your coming from.

Pretty much sums everything up.

Ghostbusters

The best way to oust the kikes is to support Hillary!

HILLARY WILL KEEP ARGENTINA WHITE

HITLER IS LITERALLY HILLARY

user why

that movie is really funny & well-made
Enjoy your jealousy

it's pure speculation

I have to admit, I admire your dedication to trying to get these memes to catch on.

What the fuck, this and the other tweets are gone.

A Serious Kike
kek

That would count if it was happening in 2-3 countries.
It's happening around the fucking globe constantly and at an increasing rate. You gotta be a real jew to not notice and find apologies for every single instance.

for someone who's concerned about compliments sounding gay you sure gave a fucking gay compliment