Series and movie that would be improved a thousand times by removing a single character

Series and movie that would be improved a thousand times by removing a single character

Naevia

Peggy > Luanne

Shit taste

kys
at least luanne is hot and knows she's dumb

Took them long enough

you're wrong
elaine was the worst character

This bitch

They killed him off at the end of S1.

Everyone knows it's true.

I liked Peggy. She was the caricature of everyone who thinks they are smarter and more talented than everyone else and she fails a whole lot. Nice to see that in media.

Not like today where everyone picks a side and their side is the smart side that never does anything wrong.

Particularly a woman.

Peggy is a play on the trope of the wife always being right and the husband always having to apologize, like on Home Improvement or Everybody Love Raymond.

Peggy thinks she's one of those wives, but she's rarely right and Hank just rolls her eyes and ignores it, then solves the problem.

This

Peggy was a well written character. She was intentionally unlikable, its not like she was written by a SJW who thought she was writing a likable character but failed hard.

at least Roman can do one match without getting severely injured and needing six months off

pic related

pure pleb. peggy is hilarious because she exists all over, and I've met her a few times.

Star Wars > Tar Wars.

if you think removing peggy would make king of the hill a better show you are pants-on-head retarded

why are the worst characters always women?

Everything gets improved if you remove the women.

Just like the world would be better if we removed faggots

Why not remove both?

a world full of straight men? no thanks

Yeah, great show you've got there. May as well just remove the cancer altogether, because who wants to watch a protagonist struggle with something like that?

Women are fine. They just shouldn't have power
outside the bedroom

Because writers are too scared to give them any real flaws.

MGTOW stop

Because its ok and funny if they harass or physically harm men

People love feeling smart with this formula.

Leela's an okay character because they do roast her sometimes for being manly/ugly/a spinster/self-centred.

Futurama doesn't really like to have Mary Sues.

But Peggy was fun as shit to hate, and ultimately didn't really affect much, while Skyler was a fat, mouth breathing bitch who wound up fucking over Walt completely with her stupid cuntery.

But then who would queef everywhere while pretending to be competent?

Peggy was actually such a failure at certain things that it was funny, like her pride in her awful spanish or being a substitute teacher.

Skyler was just almost as bad of a bitch as her sister.

Yes, fuck this movie.

At least she wasn't a Mary Sue that was always right.
Actually, she was shown to be an idiot as often as the rest of the characters.

I didn't like her mainly for the fact that she's shown to be a smelly, unclean slob, not because she's a bitch

I wish that Peggy got her shit pushed in more. Have an episode where she's in jail for being a retarded cunt and no one is willing to help her. She goes on to antagonize her public defender and makes her own opening statement in her Spanish, only to make the bilingual judge laugh as he translates what she actually said. She then goes insane because someone is actually challenging her and starts to ramble in Spanish. At this point the judge looks at her PD and orders a mental competency test. The bailiff then drags her out of the room, Hank and Bobby are sitting in together smiling as they realize they are finally free of her. Bobby then goes to a shrink to make sure he didn't inherit her problems and Hank files for divorce.
This should have happened in season 3.

they're both equally stupid and wrong, deal with it. dont get mad that others are smarter than you, work on getting smarter.

lol

Hank used her terrible Spanish to get her out of a kidnapping charge. shit fits.

This used to be really common that leftist white and jewish moms would try out spanish in the 90's, not it's all about yoga, buddism, and other modern leftist cliches.

lol

I've only met two conservative white moms.

probably because everyone forgets that shit is still on air.

That is true, it is just a zombie of a show that keeps going even though the voice actors are dead or dying.

I stopped watching after season 2. It really turned to shit after Felicity and Oliver started dating didn't it?

Kill yourself, tripfag.

Are you disagreeing or agreeing with him? I can't tell.

Yes, how dare a hardworking person not be samoa- I mean get injured.