Holla Forums's perfect gf

Okay i'm kidding about maisie as the op image but serious what Holla Forums related requisites would your perfect woman need?

Would she have to hate maisie threads?
Would she have to accept that the maisiefag will always have his waifu?
Is it vital that she knows how to harass sjw/jewish actors on twitter?
Would she be expected to enjoy shitting on fat or ugly celebrities that are paraded as attractive?

She's not 'bi' or 'bicurious.' What a fucking turnoff that is.

Muh waifu

She has to understand that maisie comes first.

She would have to accept that pic related is the true GOT waifu

2d

Emma Stone's feet, Kate Beckinsale's legs, Amanda Seyfried's tits and Mary Elizabeth Winstead's ass.

She must have a negative view of reddit, liberals, Christopher Nolan and champaigne.

She must have a positive view of baneposting, cuckposting and Orson Welles.

For one thing she wouldn't be 3DPD

At least shes not on the flight jacket bandwagon.

She was pleasant in mean girls.
I love the idea of Holla Forums's being some trainee type character for Holla Forums posting.

I bet you secondaries aren't even into 1d dot waifus.

Undeniable proof that Poe is a mystical figure???

How is he mystical, just for looking like maise?

Their facial structure is very different.
You're autistic.

my perfect woman is one that doesn't mind being kept in suspended animation at all times except sex time

Why not just get a maisie waifu?

something is missing from that picture

Has the same kinks as mine. Is loyal like a dog.

And for God's sakes, doesn't describe herself as a "sub","babygirl","brat","polyamorous","slave" or anything else that essentially states "my pussy is so amazing you have to do literally everything in the relationship and like it".

Huge tits too.

Yeah, it's me who's missing from the pic

To age like wine. That's all I ask for.

I couldn't believe #4 was 40 years old when she played a convincing 20 - 25 year old in Bride of Chucky.

#1 aged so amazingly, so looks nearly the same in the middle as in the raymond show.

are you gay too or just a pedophile?

get out.

for 5 minutes until she has a wrong opinion.

No images of that digusting munter should be posted. Not even ironically.

get out
>>>/waifuist/

Who gives a fuck? It's an image I felt was good enough to use and cba to rename it. You're acting like one of those retards that think because an image file an user uploads begins with "tumblr_xxxxx" they're an SJW infiltrator, or if it has a 5 digit Imgur code it means they're actually from Plebbit. Had to rename all the images in my various folders due to the amount of chimping out I've seen others being given because of something as trivial as a fucking filename.

nigger what, that's by far the most retarded thing I've read all week

And the same shit happens when someone has a tripcode or a different opinion…
See?

>>>/waifuist/

get out

get out

get out

this High Def is amazing

you can see the soulless emptiness in Maisie's eyes

Your hatred only makes Maisie stronger

user I'm memeing, nobody actually gives a shit about literally who waifu

Oooh, this proves that Maisiehating is just a meme

her being ugly is 100% fact though

Beauty depends on the looker's point of view

Yeah pretty much, especially reddit since literally anything can be reddit. It even happens for common Holla Forums opinion. Everyone is just comically redirecting themselves.

I don't know about everyone else but i (op) find maisie posting endearing and cute how bugged so many get from her.

>>>/waifu/
>>>/cunt/

t.ugly woman

Those are two different posters, that you've linked, i never said beauty is subjective. And i don't have a grudge for finding the amusing reactions that maisie creates.

Maisie isn't ugly, but she isn't worth spamming on a Hyperborean Frosted Flakes Technical Support forum.

Do you have any standards?

Can we get an r9k guy to say something with the word "chad" in it?

a goblin is still a goblin from any angle

>>>/waifuist/