Sometimes I hate being a millenial

HOLY SHIT I'M LAUGHING SO HARD.
I COULDN'T GET BEYOND THAT POINT.
How far did you made it Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/08/a-millennial-reviews-twin-peaks-is-a-simple-show-that-i-totally-understand/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

observer.com/2016/08/a-millennial-reviews-twin-peaks-is-a-simple-show-that-i-totally-understand/

wut?

Self-awarness and humour?

This can't possible be a millenial who wrote this. Something is rotten in Denmark.

Sorry, that's too well done.
I can see the satire in refferring Pete as Paddington Bear but the rest is too well done, either he is a SJW or has lived among them for years now.
Also, why SJW focus then?

Holy shit my sides.

"So what is Twin Peaks about? Asking that question is much like being a character IN Twin Peaks and asking someone about the Palmer murder, or like using a certain social media site and asking a friend about the controversial story of the week. You can ask me what Twin Peaks is about but you shouldn’t because you should already know. I know what it’s about because I’m smart and very cool and I like interesting things and am a good person and I read many nonfiction books. You do too right? Because you are one of the good people and not one of the bad people, right? Right, so then there’s no reason for us to talk about this, because we both totally are not lying when we say we get Twin Peaks."

t-this is parody, r-right?

Have you ever made fun of someone and they thought you were serious and they liked to hear you speak?

its like that. SJW's have no understanding of humor.

Is the person writing this around 15 years old, or is this how disgusting writing/"""journalism""" has become?

That this is what Observer writer finds funny is pathetic in itself.

I bet OP is that autist from the MDE thread who couldn't distinguish different faces.

ever heard an sjw/poltard in real life? can never tell if they're serious or a parody.

>CRACKED

There was a time when they might be called satire.

I remember reading Cracked magazine back in the 90s. They were just a MAD magazine clone.

Man did they get fucked up

it's not good satire, that's for sure.

way too overforced, just like you trying to assert your manhood.

It's a good thing gen-xers are kind of pre-Internet

checked

To millennial goons, satire means plausible deniability. When they fail too hard, they were only joking guyse.

I tried watching twin peaks but I lost interest at episode 5
It's really boring, so much fluff

That's because their lives are parodies. Just like the people who bash on "millennials" see: anyone I don't like the hardest tend to be just salty they contributed to or outright created the millennials they so hate.

Same. It was probably ahead of it's time on release, but I tried getting into it recently and I found it incredibly slow and tedious and annoying for the most part. It got to the point where I ended up just spoiling it for myself by reading a synopsis, and I think sitting through it to reach the plot reveals would've just annoyed me anyway.

That is impossible. Leo Johnson, by definition, can't be a MRA because he has a wife!

I actually had to saw Twin Peaks twice because the first one got me failing sleep every single episode.
But I don't regret it, is one of my favorite series, even all the bullshit the network added in season 2B is actually better than most shit nowadays.

It was actually going to be even more ahead of its time, original plan was to make it something like "Adventure Time" in the way of handling plot arcs.
Several plots at the same time, the series is not called "The LP murder" its called "Twin Peaks" all plots glued together by the black lodge myth arc.

My fault at watching this series was disregarding the other subplots in favor of Laura's and the Black Lodge.

If you accept every plot as their own separate and well told story you'll realize that there's not a single minute of slumber, something is always happening and all the plots are always moving forward.

How about the fact that it is obviously a parody?