I'm a baby killer baby killing makes me so horny

I'm a baby killer baby killing makes me so horny
What did she mean by this?

I agree. Loyal Mr Peanutbutter wanting to abort his unborn child is beyond out of character.

Mr PB wants to be famous and liked at all costs, meaning he will do whatever is socially acceptable rather than consider a separate, objective morality

But the fact that Mr. Peanutbutter is loyal doesn't mean that he wants a baby.

Besides, consider the fact Mr. P.B. has never shown interest in having kids on his own (unlike Princess Caroline), and he loves Diane so much to put her necessities over his own. We're talking about a dog who has been divorced twice already, he wouldn't risk their marriage over a baby none of them wants.

She's an abortion activist obviously.

is the dolphin chick supposed to be a parody of Niki Minaj or something?

I'm all for abortion if it's all nigger babies.

She Nikki Minaj crossed with lady gaga. Just replace writing songs about trannies and gays with abortion.

thanks for the info user.

Quiet, nigger.

are those really the lyrics? not going to YT. if so that's pretty sad, how about some actual satire. how about something slightly clever?

You know what's worse than 9/11? Two decades of pointless war against guys we trained & armed. Cant wait for Don to close Guantanamo.

Nigger, I said be quiet.

But isn't lady gaga pro life? She spoke out aborting babies because of their race or sexual orientation.

Yeah, all liberals are against that. Abortion needs to be about killing a h-white male child.

Do people really think this?

Have you even seen lady gaga fans in person?

I can honestly say I have not.

So fucking mad

Niggers have more abortions than literally anyone else
So yeah I'm "pro choice"
Don't need more niggers
And the show should end with bojack suicide

This shit made me cringe hard enough to stop watching this season entirely. Not because of any politics shit, I'm not that thin skinned, but because it tries so hard to be funny that it just winds up aborting itself instead.
Does it get better, or do they just say fuck it and fling shit at a fan for the rest of the season?

I thought it was an accurate representation of how shit pop music is, it reminded me of any experience with turning on a radio.

If bojack doesn't kill himself(purposely or 'accidandly') it would be like slap to face

More like take the rest of Cuba, and expand it.

It's like whoever came up with it was desperately begging for laughs, sort of like an SNL skit.

I know, what the fuck was I thinking?

>>>Holla Forums

the sad part is when these people realize what they've done and become broken suicidal messes. The media sure didn't tell them about that part of having a choice.

oh God this is turning into an argument between liberals and conservatives on abortion. Not surprised I just thought the arguments would be a bit better and not so normie.