Hey Holla Forums, I just fucked with >>>Holla Forums if you want to check it out

Hey Holla Forums, I just fucked with >>>Holla Forums if you want to check it out.

you just got rid of old threads, you left too many to even hurt it, retard.
next time don't suck at destroying a board.

Hold on I wasn't on here for 6 hours I was asleep, what did you do?
Is this like that guy who said he hacked Beyonder?
Is Jojo banned or something because you have mod?

Nah, I'll just get another mod login and do it again. It won't be hard since the BO is a complete retard.

I am the guy who said I hacked beyonder, but I was able to swindle a mod position from him and delete 75& of the board before he knew what was happening.

Woah there, I need to sleep.

first of all, I doubt he will bring more in
and second
you'll probably fuck that up too, anyway what kind of drama can Holla Forums make, all they do is watch cartoons.

They are extremely polarized when it comes to the "is anime Holla Forums-related" debate, that's how I did it.

I should know, I've posted there since halfchan.

And he'll HAVE to get more mods because I'll just wreak more havoc otherwise. I've been starting shit for weeks.

a board should be able to withstand getting all their threads deleted and be back to normal in a few days.

I don't really hate the board or anything, I actually do like comics.

My goal as of right now is just to drive the BO insane.

your sad, you have to antagonize a board filled with autist who watch childrens cartoons and cuckime for fun.
don't you have any friends?

Probably won't be able to. He is pretty much a husk.

why ruin it for everyone else, just dox him and torment him on your on time.

Nigger this is Holla Forums none of us have friends.

I can't really dox him since there's no IRC clique or anything. That would involve some deep-cover work and I'm pretty busy right now with this new project I'm working on.

I have friends.

I have friends, just go shitpost with freech anons if your bored

I have a few questions
are you gonna ruin it for everyone else and whats the project about?

It was sarcasm.

Yeah, everyone seems pretty mellow about it. It's really just an excuse to start new threads. So while all of us are having fun together, I guess OP is going to pretend he did something big instead of pretend to be a normal person for a few weeks til he could become a mod.

Oh yeah, they STILL seem to think I'm this guy that fucked up a power girl storytime.

As always, yes.

I'm afraid that's classified.

ebin spy mode enaged

Why did he hand over the vol account anyway?

come on man, not alot of us have joy in life, let us have Holla Forums

Wow, you're THAT embarrassed by that? I thought that was part of your game, but you really fucked up the storytime? That's pathetic, dawg.

Because after weeks of fighting he had no choice. He wasn't going to before I showed up.

The absolute best part is that he didn't even stop me. I'll just set the board on fire again and again until he has to hire more mods.

If he doesn't, he can never sleep again because he has to constantly remain vigilant and watch over the board.

If he does, he can never fully trust them, and if he lets his guard down, one of his new mods will probably be me again anyway.

You must have missed the post where I thanked him for not speaking up, it would have ruined my entire plan.

Also deserving of commendations are the guy who put that screencap together and the guy who bought the /a/ ad.

You're small time, kid.

I've seen some fucking autists in my day, but you take the cake

Jesus Christ OP, you fucking suck at this.

You mean you.

I don't see why you're pretending to be less autistic than you are. We all know you failed to do a simple storytime, and then brooded over it for MONTHS because you couldn't ignore a thread you didn't like.

I don't care about the mod, I just want to discuss cartoons and comics, have some sympathy with other anons.
all the other boards are being turned to shit, hats gonna happen when everyones gone.

OP wins the prize for the most incompetent retard in the history of 8/co/

No, son you just fucking lost the game.

user, I'm serious. I don't give a fuck about jojo, and I think storytiming is usually pointless since you get a worse experience in-browser.

That ad was also not me, I have no idea who bought it. Also, what would I have to gain from denying it? I've bought ads before, it's not particularly expensive.

why are you saging

It was still on from when I doubleposted before.

the board has gone through some shit including what you just did before so good luck I suppose

That's what I'm asking. Why are you pretending? You are already admittedly an ACTUAL autistic person, so is lying about this just some other aspect of that? No one is going to save all this, so just be honest. Why didn't you have the Power Girl comic downloaded before you started the thread? Why did you buy an ad for a site where everyone uses ad blocker?

Yeah and you probably bought the Holla Forums ad a couple weeks ago too. Christ even the lolcows on /cow/ have more dignity.

M8, if I were the power girl guy, I'd just delete the thread and never talk about it again.

whats your problem with Holla Forums, all those anons want to do is be sad that comics are shit and cartoons are for children

Man you are pathetic

Of course you would, guy, we believe you.

Wait, there was a Holla Forums ad? Again, it's hard to even tell because most of us use ad-blocker… so I have no idea what he thought he'd accomplish.

I mean, we have a guy completely, at all hours of the day, dedicated to destroying the board… and we most get cheap laughs out of it.

No… that's what a NORMAL person would have done. Not you.

Yeah, and he paid the full $25 for a site wide one too. It was on Holla Forums when I discovered it.

Oh, I'm so sure.

what was the ad about?

I'm kind of impressed with these mental gymnastics, it's like you'll go to any lengths to keep up this illusion that you have an ebin lolcow.

Who exactly do you think has been baiting who here?

Even people on Holla Forums are blaming you for taking the bait EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Telling people they can do non-Holla Forums related shit on Holla Forums basically the mentality of the faggot was if jojo is allowed then anything else is fine. So he shat out 20 bucks and tried to get shitposters to come to Holla Forums.

But… why!?

All this time and money, just to trick his way into being a mod for one moment of glory that the board can recover from in no time? I can't imagine being that brain damaged.

thats pretty sad

that picture kind of captures you, you pretend to be winning when your the retard flailing on the ground

Well user, there's this thing called "autism". Some people have it worse than others.

Next time you'll be using the word astro turfing too.

Like, I mean, we could be in this thread making fun of you ALL NIGHT, and you'd stay and try to save face. You really can't deal with people knowing how pathetic you are, but you still act this way. So, is it just a compulsion? You have NOTHING TO LOSE from admitting it, everyone knows it anyway. So what is the block? Do you not want to be a lolcow? Because that seems to be your entire goal.

Is that you, /jojo/?

I'll post some more bait for you in a couple days, be sure to reply to it!

I'm not /jojo/ but I'll stop by to laugh at you with them.

So it is powergirl autist

kek

So, /jojo/ does mean a lot to you. I've never really been to the threads, so why do you hate them so much? I mean, we can all hide threads. So why take out the ad? Why obsess for MONTHS over this?

Hold on, let me get /monster/ in on this to even have more fun.

Yeah, but what's the point? To make a board owner do his job better?

Yeah, again I don't care about jojo. But I think it probably is them since they're desperately clinging to the idea that I'm some kind of anti-anime lolcow.

Just entertainment, really. I'm working on other stuff and this is just me fucking around.

"I'd like to thank me for not admitting I'm the Power Girl autist"

why do you have the need to point out your not obessed with /jojo/?
don't say your not just prove it.

Yeaaaaaah… that's a lie. And in the end, Holla Forums will just remember the Power Girl Autist everytime you come around, and we know of course you'll be back. Because you are obsessed.

What's the real reason though, what did you want from Holla Forums that it didn't do? Was it really just that "damn /jojo/ thread!"?

Powergirl autist take your meds

Not to mention this moment was at fucking 2am, so barely anyone saw it to begin with.

how?

You just can't let me have the last word, can you?

nope
now take your meds

What you gonna do, delete the thread, pussy?

it seems to be his schedule time

probably works at some warehouse and this is the only chance he gets to have ebin moments

So, do you live alone? Are you just someone who needs attention at all times, or what's the actual condition?

It's not like we'll bother stopping you if we know more, what do you have to lose?

HENRY! It's almost 2:30 in the morning, why are you still on your computer?

No one puts this much work into fucking around. You have an axe to grind over the Power Girl thing.

Reply to me again.

If that's the case, why am I targeting the entire board instead of just spamming the jojo thread?

I just saw an opportunity and took it, user. I'm surprised it got this far.

I wonder if he posted normally before the Power Girl thing, or if he was starting shit long before that. Because he was caught posting /jojo/ and then spamming how much he hates those "Damn /jojo/ posters" for interrupting the thread.

This highjinx guy sure is autistic
would he be an a-log or a image board chris chan?

Okay… when you typed that, what did you think the effect would be? That we'd be afraid to do it? Is that how the world works in your head? That you can DARE user and that proves something?

Oh I don't know maybe it was because you started to spam the whole board after you got btfo.

Probably because the entire board mocked you. Don't try to downplay your investment as some innocuous fun opportunity when you've admitted to planning it for a long time. Everyone made fun of you and now you're upset and this is your way of expressing that.

IF YOU DON'T SHUT OFF THAT MACHINE RIGHT NOW MISTER, YOU WON'T BE GETTING CHICKEN TEDDIES FOR DINNER TOMORROW!

maybe because you failed to destroy the board last time and are proving yourself for them.
a bit thirsty for some /jojo/ master race dick maybe?

I haven't really been "planning" it per say. It's not like some grand scheme. I've just been going to Holla Forums to shitpost with the end goal of getting mod privileges to nuke the board.

I remember that. When he fucked up the storytime, I just let it happen. Like… why would we bother defending him after that? He made the OP confrontational and then got pissed when people made fun of him for fucking up. I guess if I did something that cringy… wait, nope.

I wouldn't become obsessed for several months.

how will nuking Holla Forums work out, /fringe/ is still alive and it's less popular

Hey, are you that guy with the filenames?

That is planning dumbass

Since I really am curious about your brain problems… what do you WANT from Holla Forums? You obviously were upset about how the board was when you did the PG thread, so what would you do if you actually ran a board (which… anyone can do).

Answer my question, are you the filename guy?

it's funny considering Holla Forums has been nuked about 3 times now too

just like a really bad infection we will always be there

I have filenames.

I guess we all like cartoons and comics too much just leave like other anons have done on other boards

filenames?

Damn, are you really not him? I was hoping you were the sperg that had his files all categorized like "jojo reaction - Dio". I called him a retard and said he belonged in a mental hospital. After I said something about his mother in the jojo thread he stopped replying to me, then whenever I saw posts with his filenames I'd reply with "PADDED FUCKING CELL". I haven't seen him on Holla Forums in a while now, so either he changed his filing system or he ran off.

you mean dio user?
he hangs out everywhere, cool guy

uhhhhh what the bullcrap???? frick off, tripfrick

He might just have… a life. I mean, you just admitted that you obsessively search for him and his final names everyday on Holla Forums? He might just not be a sperg like you.

How long have you had this grudge against "the user with the filenames"?

he seems right

You're a fucking whacko.

People who name pictures are fucking crazy man by the way don't talk about me

Someone should really make a web comic about this guy.

Call it Autismo or something. A story about a little user who could. It would have trills about all his ebin ruse and maybe a positive message about how those with autism can still achieve their dreams.

Nah, you all post Dio. This was one guy. If you could provide the archive links for the jojo threads from a couple weeks I'd probably be able to point him out to you.

I really don't think that's the case, because not only does he have an autistic filesystem for all of his reaction images, I'd still see them whenever he posts. It's not a fast board so it's not as though I'd miss him.

Talk about me all you like user, you've already kept my thread bumped for well over an hour now.

The thing with this guy is that he's content in being a fuck up because that's the only way he gets any attention, and he's starved for it.

Think about it, he makes a Power Girl thread to say fuck you to Jojo, he fails at it and everyone mocks him. So he has to go bigger, he pretends he's hacked a mod position. He fails at that and everyone mocks him. So he has to go even higher, so people will eventually respect him. So he plans a major scheme to get a mod position and when he does he takes advantage of it at a time where no one's around and everyone still thinks he's retarded. So he's gotta make a thread in Holla Forums, and unrelated board to brag about it and pray people get upset at him. But everyone's still just laughing. So now he's talking about this bigger bolder new classified project.

He wants to be antagonized so bad, but no matter how hard he works he'll still always be that guy who couldn't put pictures in order.

See? He proves me right immediately.

Seriously. I mean, if my internet goes out, I spend a few minute naming files they I didn't get around to before. Having a good file naming system should be commended.

Well, leave it to the guy who fucks up a storytime to criticize categorizing pictures.

Yeah again, not me. But believe what you want.

This was actually so I could email beyonder and say "LET ME DO SOMETHING, PLEASE. HE'S GOING AROUND PRETENDING TO BE A MOD". I can show you the message if you'd like.

Did you miss the part where beyonder actually gave me mod?

I also think he needs to have the "last word" so he won't actually sleep until the last of us goes away. I mean, if Holla Forums doesn't delete this thread by morning, will he even go to bed?

Is it true that you won't go to sleep until we all leave this thread?

Damn it, user, you're dropping some wisdom bombs tonight.

so more piling evidence he is power girl autist then

I mean… look at this shit. It's just a bunch of numbers! If all his pics are like this, I can't imagine living like that. Like an ANIMAL!

Yo, post some of your pics that have filenames, let's see what you do.

Probably not. If this is what he does with his time, his off-hours are of course going to be equally wasted. He's waiting for more people to banter with him and when the attention well's dry, he'll commence his super secret plan that'll fall flat too. He needs the last word so he can have a sense of achievement, not realizing how sad that is in itself.

Think MODOK wanting to be respected as a villain, but no matter who he kills or what he blows up he's still a big head in a chair people laugh at.

Wow, the mods actually do do things.

Actually MODOK has those spider-legs now.

I guess he can finally get some rest.

you are casual fag too aren't you?

He couldn't even delete all the threads properly. He conned his way into a mod position and still managed to completely fuck it up. Because he's a mega autismo. And all this because he couldn't do a storytime properly.
My fucking sides.

I mean he does have the spider-legs, I think he has since superior spider-man maybe? I forget exactly when they first showed up.

I'm not crazy about the mowhawk, that needs to go.

Don't worry, they'll stop laughing once scheme 7 takes off and shows us you're a force to be reckoned with.

I'll probably forget about this shit by morning because unlike powergirl autist I actually have shit going on in my life to occupy my attention.
But for right now, I'm loving this lolcow display. A spergout is always good for a laugh

you know we're in bumplock, right?

I hope someone screen caps the thread

sure, but I still want to mock him

That explains why he hasn't responded. He really was't going to sleep until the thread died kek.

That's no excuse for samefagging.

I honestly think he's still here, waiting for the last moment so he can have the final post.

Remember, this isn't for play play autism. This is for REAL REAL.

How does someone live their life like this?

I'm not samefagging, I'm avatarfagging (by only using Donald Duck images). Different sin. Still not comparable to OP's autism in scale.

No samefagging here senpai

If I could explain that, I'd probably kill myself. But thankfully, I can not.

If anything it's probably helping him. Maybe he was about to kill himself before being given a new mission in life, revenge on that one user who had neat organised filenames.

A solid filenaming system really DOES save lives… that filename user is a saint.

Are you the guy from /cow/ that kept messing up the Jerry Peet ED article?

this is the most autism I've seen in years

>SPEND ACTUAL MONEY TO BUY AN AD IN AN ATTEMPT TO START A BOARD WAR AKA LITERALLY PAYING TO SHITPOST
I really, really hate to use an Holla Forums meme, but TAKE YOUR MEDS

3rd pic didn't upload

m8, m8

You know I made the top post in that first image, right?

You're still going on about this? It's been almost a whole day. Why do you care that people know you did all that silly stuff? The only reason you have any names is because you give them to yourself.

It's been archived.

Shaved for posterity.

Oh, OP. Sweet Jesus, OP. I go a few states over for couple weeks to play vidya WITH A FRIEND, and you go playing at poor man's Internet Doctor Rotwang. What ever will we do with you…Oh! Wait a minute! I know exactly what we'll do with all these backups and screencaps:

LAUGH AT YOU FOREVER

Oh, and OP? Guess who.~

DEM FILENAMES!

But we both know that you have no friends as everyone you know secretly resents you because of your mental illness so who were you really with, autist? Did you finally decide to lose your V-Card and spend weeks searching for a hooker with low enough self-esteem to fuck you? I hate to break it to you, retard, but I doubt anyone is that pathetic.

Holy shit, you came back? Was it only because Filenames showed up and you could sense him?

That's the only reason I posted yeah, I've never seen someone that autistic

Not a lot of mirrors in your country?

Hey, was it me
:^)
Love you too, babe

Pretty good user.

I dunno user. You exist, don't you?

And much like Anthony Burch, he makes many a -faggot feel glad to be alive.

You lose, schemerfag, no matter what you do.

Eh, now you're just trying too hard.

I mean, you know I was able to get into a mod position and delete most of the board, right?

But you've been to Holla Forums, recently even.

No one cares. We started the threads up again, even a few new ones. Life went on.

Look upon my works and despair!

You are now Ozymandeas on the Internet.

So, I'm curious, when was the last time you posted something normal and Holla Forums related on Holla Forums?

This is kind of sad.

kek

So? Holla Forums and Holla Forums have BOs who have their finger on the delete button, your autism is small potatoes

Holy shit, dude.

If vastly amusing small potatoes.

You know, this is making me want to see a story with a similar theme: Petty man acquires superpowers through haphazard scheming and meanspiritedness… then has no idea how to use them to vent his spite.

I'd read it/watch it