This is considered a talented comedian by britains

You didn't see him presenting award shows, being a proper celebrity until America got ahold of him.

Atheism is literally the best religion, fuck off

i cringe every time

damn that pic is so brave, to think that he would do that in a place as religiously intolerant as modern Britain. what a hero.

Now do the same with Mohamed or something related to kikes!
Oh, wait, you're a pussy and would never do that.

british comedy is underdevoped shite, patrice pointed this out quite well many times on O&A, a semi-decent borderline hacky burger stand up can go there and kill most of the time, my guess is its because the brits are a bunch of backwards, anal-retentive closet homos

sure theres python but half of that show was poking fun at what a bunch of fags the brits are, almost everything else is shit and gervais is a big steaming pile of shit. I guess some of the panel shows are mildly entertaining but panels are a hack format.

do brits even have a soul, it feels like its been bred out of them by their incestious masters

cleese just openly said bbc is shit and british comedy is shit, google it, not going to link to libtarded rags

seriously fucking this, at least monty python would always make jokes about how they wont make jokes about hajis, because theyll chop yer fucking head off or stab you or do something else religion of peace-ey

dont even start on the holy cow that is the jews, there are a few le enlightened liberal atheists that will criticize islam(most of them have security like that faggot maher) but they are usually jews themselves interestingly.

dont fall for wotan larper fags, theres a reason Jesus K. Christ triggers the kikes, the underlying philosophy spits in the face of their supremacist backwards garbage

If you knew anything about history, you faggot, you would realize that christianity is what made your fedora tipping possible, it opened the door to seeing god as not some man in the sky but a universal force, something metaphysical.

would it even be legal for Jeff Dunham to perform his muslim puppet in Europe?

Of course not. If anything, they'd get off to hearing "I KILL YOU" over and over.

god damn that is so cringey

and i am an atheist

does it trigger u CHRISTAFAG??? Lol

anyone in europe with half a brain and a penny to their name left for abundantly obvious reasons

Europe is so nice and cold though.

Fucking hate the climate in America.

theres always canada, snownigger. besides, the temrature on land you own is always pretty great.

*the land israel owns.

Do land owners get access to terraforming tech or something? Pretty sure even if I owned all of Phoenix the city would still be a burning hellscape.

no they arent you snaggletoothed island monkey, none of those guys are comics, especially not the fucking cartoon broadway musical fag and the fucking pupeteer, you need to fucking educate yerself nigger, you clearly dont know shit about the topic, no one respects these people even a hack like rogan is above them

there is only one OG ventriloquist that wasnt a hack and was respected, this fucker right here, motherfucking otto, he feared no one, not even the knifey puerto ricans or the jews. RIP otto

what are you talking about yuppie, you have just about every climate imaginable in the us from freezing your nips off you will die at the bus station to almost equatorial heat+humidity to…

oh god you went to az well no wonder

I beg to dffer, Israel may have complete control over us foreign policy through aipac and a variety of other machinations, but they dont own the fuckin placeyet

God, the real estate agent, in his infinite wisdom, only alotted them a small stretch of land thankfully

The US has diverse climates for sure but there's basically nowhere in the US with a climate like western Europe. I want it to get up to about 70, almost never going beyond 80, and then be cold and snowy during the winter.

I come from the midwest, which is nice and cool except for three months of horrific humid summer. I've heard that the east coast is very similar for the most part, but maybe something like Maine is better.

My current plan is to move to northern Arizona or somewhere in the northwest. They're the closest thing I've been able to find to an ideal climate.

ITT complete retards.

A market exists for this kind of act, so someone does it. People put on a persona to be famous and 95% of the time it's terrible, more at 11.

jesus nigga u have arthritis or something…

stay away from flagstaff/winslow area, gets a lot purtier bit further north, that entire area is apocalyptically shitty and full of prisons

gorgeous fucking sunsets tho regardless of where you are

im literally vice versa, used to live in Tuc,AZ am in Deutschland right now, its a small world ey

what are you babbling about faggit, the market has nothing to do with gervais being a cringey le atheist cunt that is also trying to play himself up as some kind of twitter martyr

No, I just really hate 90-120 degree weather. I can tolerate it but it's not fun.

And shit, I want to move to Deutschland honestly, but it's so pozzed I'm worried about its direct future.

also this

W..what would make you say such a thing?!?

w…weve still got like at least 10 years before we stop existing…

Seriously though life is still pretty good here at least in the west, high standard of living, relatively safe, not too hard to get work. It depends where you are of course and who you come up with..when I came here as a teen my parents stuck me in a catholic school, lot of slavs, couple of portugese, but no kebabs…

slavs dont take shit from kebabs, especially not polacks, they kinda took me under their wings, taught me how to work a baton

german men in the west need to learn how to not be a bunch of fucking numales, theyve been brainwashed by the anglos and this is why the turks and co trample on them, its a multifaceted problem with no clear solutions

East germans always get shit on but in my experience they are a much hardier bunch

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''british comedy''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Who more cringeworthy him or Stephen fry?

John Oliver?

i would say definitely him because hes such an angry little fat cunt, and I dont mean funny righteous anger, there is a seething, impotent rage eating at him somewhere deep inside, it makes for a truly pathetic man especially when he simultaneously plays the le enlightened atheist im so tolerant card

I dunno if you meant stephen fry or merchant, both undeniably also cunts, but ricky takes the cake quite literally on the cunt scale imo

where would you recommend a good place to find work? looking at doing a working holiday for a year, am a capenter by trade

Actually Gervais is considered a talented comedian in America. Most people I know don't give a fuck about him without Stephen and Karl tbh.

whoa dude thats so deep so your telling me celebrities suck? whoa dude

Yep, I liked the Ricky Gervais show, odd title since it had near fuck all to do with him and was really about Karl. If Karl is an act, never bothered to check really, he is by far the best comedian ever at least as far as character acting.

Ricky's entire career is nothing without Karl.

I can't remember being this young or naive.

who are you quoting, fatass?

You know what though?
I'm willing to bet he's more popular in America than he is in Britain.

None of these people are popular as comedians.
Lopez is more popular for his tv shows.
No one gives a fuck about MacFarlane, he doesn't even write his own shows anymore.
And there is a reason every video of Jeff Dunham doing stand up can be watched in a single afternoon.

People hate him here in the UK. He became "popular" by being himself in a sitcom about office life. It turns out the annoying cunt he was "acting" as was just him and people just didn't give a fuck.

Basically if someone isn't good enough to be a comedian in the UK they get sent to the US. There's the commie faggot, this fat fuck, the asshole who does penn and teller and now James cordon. America takes Britain's poor hand me downs and then gives them the top tier jobs.

I saw this earlier but i had to skedaddle, honestly your biggest problem would probably be getting certified, german ausbildung system is rigorous if not downright autistic, but its not impossible.

If you can show some of your work and demonstrate your competence someone will hire you, and after a few years of work you can go do your gesellen-prüfung which is like the second highest qualification for a craftsman, I actually know someone that did it that way i.e not a classic apprenticeship

I dont know how visa/work status would workdual citizen but its not impossible, many have done it.

also germany has this strange almost cultlike group of carpenters(we differentiate between carpenter and zimmermann)

they wear really weird cordoroy pants and basically wander the country for a year or so, its like a brotherhood of carpenters going back to the late middle ages, they are really old school and very interesting guys, almost amish or something(but fun to drink with and some tough mafs despite the goofy pants)

Yeah, I remember 5 years ago or so when Gaytheism+ hit it's apex those roving gangs of Christians went around crucifying atheists left and right. You'd just drive around and see atheists strung up everywhere. Never forget.

While hack British comedians are awarded their own talk shows in America, just for being there.

They don't even need to be a comedian, they just need to be enough of a fucking irritant that we want rid of them, but successful to a degree that they can be sold as good. It's exactly how Simon Cowell can take his cancerous talent shit abroad and still get away with starring in it, and how even a cunt as awful as Piers Morgan can get a US talkshow.

We are not kikes. We don't like to pay to hear people rant about their shitty lives for 90 minutes where they crack a few jokes about how shitty or neurotic they are as persons.

We get it, your way of humour is advanced as fuck. You're the master race.

Let me enjoy my slapsticks, potty-humour and crude jokes about niggers.

You can say what you want about his politics and his comedy, but you have to admit he's pretty brave. You'd never catch me pulling off stuff like this in an islamic country.

He did do it in an islamic country, didn't he?

>"How come black guys are always like this, but white guys are always like that?"
Brits gave up on writing decent comedy because Americans perfected the craft. Narrowing almost all comedy to four varieties of jokes spread across an hour and padded with unfunny anecdotes is clearly much better shit than satire or whatever those faggots like.

I hate to tell you this, user…
They were laughing AT them.
Red Dwarf is based

HAHAHA, you faggot nigger cunt, no comedian has the balls to say these things on the mainstream comedy circuit. Comedians still think this: is being edgy.

Okay buddy

John Cleese over five minutes in two Bond movies was funnier than the whole of British comedy history.

Ricky even took some of Karl Pilkinton's stories for his stand-in routines. Everybody knows Karl stole the show.

1. niggers are allowed to get away with anything
2. cunt =/= vagina

It's okay. He paid reparations to fags, niggers and cunts personally after the show.

Actually yes it does. There are plenty of Bazinga atheist liberals who find comfort and humor in Ricky Gervais. They pay attention to him and because of that, give him money. This is also known as supply and demand, or a market.

WOW YOU'RE ALMOST FIGURING IT OUT NIGGER JUST TAKE ONE MORE STEP

I actually like him. Not sure why that's such a bad thing.

ITT: I didn't find it funny. It surely can't be funny to anyone.

Saging cause template thread anyways.

shit sounds more difficult than i anticipated. I can only stay in your country for a year maybe i will just try and find some labouring work, hopefully my skill and experience puts me above some of the migrants you have looking for work. do you have many recruitment companies that can get temporary work like Ranstad? any particular city that has a lot of infrastructure being built? thanks for the comprehensive answer was not expecting that

Harry has aged pretty well.