Why do people hate reloaded and revolutions so much?

why do people hate reloaded and revolutions so much?

Reloaded was okay, just not as good. Revolutions is fucking dogshit.

The entire series is Kike Propaganda, I don't know why Holla Forums is so obsessed with "Muh Red Pills".

Because Holla Forumsddit is half homosexual jews in denial and the rest is a mix of half breeds, mexicans, and muslims in denial.

How long are you going to keep trying to get this to catch on?

Well reddipol wasn't catching on so I am going to go with this for a while.

It's not going to catch on because Reddit and Holla Forums are fundamentally the opposite. Even r/The_Donald bans people for bringing up Jews in any way.

Yeah, free to live in a shithole eating recycled shit all day. To alleviate themselves of this misery they drag other people out of the matrix to join them but only after bullshitting them reality is better.

cypher did absolutely nothing wrong

Shit I would've sold out all the other humans if the machines let me do whatever the fuck I wanted in the matrix

just like every other one youve tried to force?

The first Matrix movie was a tight cohesive story with a good ending. The Matrix sequels were the opposite of that, a complete mess.

It's one big mess of a movie split into two.

Who is the main villain?
What is Neo trying to do?
What is the villain trying to do?
What comes next for the characters?

All questions that needed answering that don't get a clear answer.

The humans wanted to live in misery, iirc the sean connery guy said that the first version of the Matrix was a paradise but that the humans rejected it.

I feel like they're poorly paced and unclear, but I really enjoy the action and some of the ideas going through those last two matrix films.

Like honestly, they really stepped up to the plate on the action for those last two. Really superior stuff, if only they didn't bother trying to cram all the explanation in at the end and leave so much of it up to the viewer. But I appreciate the fact that they do, the films are good and they don't insult the viewers intelligence either.

I truly wonder who could have possibly made this post.

Because it's not real. No human would willingly choose a simulation over real life unless they were a leftist. You may be living in paradise but there's always the part of you telling you it's fake and a bunch of machines are just using you as a battery.

Turned out alright

2deep4u.

All of them are garbage. The first was "cool" when I was a kid, but as an adult it's pointless and cheesy with the black sunglasses and trenchcoat thing. Not to mention the stupid gnosticism pushed by the Super Tranny Bros.

I live in a shit world and even I know it is all fake and the jews are just using me.

This is why Red Pill/Blue Pill is such a good metaphor, original intentions or not.

The first movie is directly based off of Grant Morrison's work The Invisibles, almost shot for shot too. Morrison said he was hoping they would at least credit him in some way and was more upset that they didn't rip off his work more because he thought the other movies sucked.

Needles to say, the second and third movies were all the Wachowskis.

Redpill is a metaphor. Did you really think they were suggesting that people should watch three movies made by sexual deviants every time they reference the redpill?

Capeshit is a term that was already being used on halfchan before we all moved here.

Because they sucked.

the machines. they act through the agents in the matrix, and sentinels in the real world.
he's the one, destined to free humanity from its potential (and 6th) death.
prevent the one from doing his job.
the machines will continue to harvest humanity, but anyone who chooses to leave the matrix will be free to do so. in the meantime, anyone already outside the matrix is at a truce with the machines, as per neo's events.

seriously, how did you not get all this? go back to watching jurassic world you fucking idiot.

It tries way too hard to be 2deep4u bullshit, and as a result, comes across as utterly retarded.

yes, smith becomes a rogue program, some sort of glitch occurred when neo jumped into him, like part of him got copied into smith and gave the program consciousness. but he started off as a part of the machine collective to control humanity. he also never exists in the real world, infecting BANE? doesn't count (and ironically, he's a virus that infects the matrix and bane, sort of an antithesis to his whole speech given to morpheus in the first film, back when he was still part of the system). ergo, it's still the whole man vs machine thing.

checked, and i'll concede to the point that it's pretentious as fuck, but that other user is still stupid for not picking up on obvious shit.

4U

I want to dive inside carrie ann-moss' vagoo like neo jumped into smith

Yuen Woo Ping was the only person who made all of those films remotely good.

"Red Pill vs Blue Pill" was "Reality vs Facade", but yeah, it was pretty jewish as fuck. They even had an area named Zion for crying out loud.

I can't wait until we appropriate SJW Sens8 terminology in the future.

What is your image is attempting to imply

i think those are transistors?

he's referencing the fact that they're both trannies now

because the word 'transistor' has the prefix 'trans' in it. it's a very cerebral joke.

wtf I hate Matrix now

This is the worst meme in chan history.

wtf i hate this meme now

wtf i hate you now

wtf i hate me now
already hated myself actually

A better question is why the fuck do people love the first film? The basic premise is ripped from SF cliché and anyway is used poorly. Instead you get badly-ageing CGI fights and shit acting. Impressive if you've never picked up a SF book in your life, perhaps, but I was extremely disappointed once I finally got around to watching it.

Say "transistors" out loud.
Then say "trans sisters" out loud.
apparently too cerebral uuuu

they're brothers tho

not in the current year, they aren't

They only exist to piggyback off of the first one and to squeeze money out of the franchise, appealing to plebs who thrive off of super awesome wicked action scenes and explosions, Neo is superman!!!

The Wachowski BROTHERS (hacks) fluked majorly with the first movie, it's a great standalone science fiction film.

Because MUH ZION

KANE LIVES

because they were even worse than Matrix 1

They are just action movies that dont expand the first movie in any way
Reloaded is a good movie too

You are a fucking retard.

Because is more Action-ny and less "Deep" wigger crap.

comedy gold.

reddipol out in full force, it seems they won and anonymous is on the wrong side of history. now that both US joke candidates are talking about us, the normalfags are flocking here.

best post itt

That does not answer the question. If he was destined to stop the machines he definitely failed. They still rule the planet and 98% of humanity.
But then smith is an independent agent and neo allies with the machines which are somehow reasonable but smith is not.
The machines pretty much boosted Neo into fighting smith and thus continue their reign over 98% of humanity. So what exactly did they prevent ?
Yeah the machines that depend on humans for energy would let anyone go. How very machine of them.

Go back to wherever you came from.

They were entertaining action movies, they just didn't have the same philosophical shit that made the first film interesting. I enjoyed watching them, just not as much as the first.

You could at least read a synopsis beforr you come in with amateur shitposting skills like that.

You sure showed gim.
He's totally not going to keep spamming it now!

Why is it so hard for you faggots to ignore forced memes?

I don't even think of redpilling as a Matrix reference any more. Who still thinks about Keanu Reeves movies?

The first one was popular because The Invisibles is interesting, but the Wach >Sisters used all the ideas in the first one. The other two are their own ideas, which is why they're shit.

It's literally taken from lewis carroll in through the looking glass you faggot, matrix didnt invented the red/blue pill

so wordy and trying way too hard

reddipol predates Holla Forums you stupid newfags

Fuck off you retarded kike.

sounds about right, actually.

describes poleddit perfectly.

No it doesn't, spammer.

Cumskin does however, it was a failed forced meme back in ~2007-2008 and it's a failed forced meme now.
You should let your bretheren know about this, maybe they'll come up with something new for once.

The plot regarding the machines, their ethics and human barbarity is clearly misanthropic and only good for entertainment.

Too bad faggot, the Matrix is a movie so you have to face the cold misery of reality.

nice try pajeet, but i can only award you a 0/10 for your effort.

No one mentioned that Neo comes back to life as a woman?

he doesn't?

Reloaded WOULD have been still in the ballpark, if the conclusion to the story had been valid. But that turd of Revolutions took it all away.

I still love the Mass Produced Smiths scene. Just can't bear to watch it again, after Revolutions.

Go back to your safespace, it's the only place on Earth where no one will remember you of your failures.

Because it was clear that they didn't plan it as a trilogy and fudged it along the way. Even though the first movie has a to be continued ending, the payoff never came. On retrospective, Reloaded is not as bad. I remember walking out of the theater but not for the reason that it was terrible. For whatever reason, that zion club scene fucked with my eyes. I was already sick before and that made it worse and I had to leave then. Revolution is shit. The story was misguided but its visuals were impressive at the time.

Keep pretending.

the fuck is this from

what does that prove, reddipolfag?

I've read The Invisibles several times but i'm not seeing it.

because the invisibles wasn't exactly original itself, morrison is a good writer but he's in no position to complain.

The MMO game that was shut down, Matrix Online.

that word again gifmaker