The Dongage
Dong in the Water
The Dongening
The Last Dongbender
Dongvil
After Dong
Dong Visit
Split Dong

So what has shyamalamabeboopbayo been up to anyway?

busy praying for kali yuga

He has a new movie coming out about a schizophrenic.

The greatest thing Satan ever did was convince you he wasn't an Alien. -t Satan

So did you think Anakin was an idiot for going to Mustafar?

They were shit

Was Otherkin attempting a hostile takeover of that planet?

You get three guesses. The first two don't count.

Signs is too good for a shamedingding flick. I almost believed that Mel Gibson actually directed it.

Hey, I have the full pic as one of my wallpapers

Good on you

Post it, I've never seen the full one.

Best: Unbreakable
Worst: Everything after Lady in the Water is nearly unwatchable

I really do think the big stars he had did a LOT to keep his early movies on track, and as he got more independent, he got worse and worse.

If people saw demons irl they'd think they were aliens.

God was an alien.

t. chariot of the gods.

all his movies suck balls

No, if you say that, he'll put a character that is a thinly veiled version of you in his next movie and then kill you to show you how good all his movies are!

For those who saw The Visit, do you consider your time worth it just for the diaper scene ?

The only thing of his that I've seen was The Village which was pretty decent even though the characters and acting were trash. Are any of the other movies actually worth watching?

Lady In The Water was an odd turning point for him.

The guy got pissed off with some film critics and writes an entire movie meant to shit on critics that fails miserably. He does all those press tours around the world and starts talking more as though his movies are just misunderstood in the US as though they're too sophisticated.

I have to wonder why he hasn't tried focusing on just doing stories without a twist. Everyone expects some twist from him now so they'll constantly watch to see how one may be involved rather than be surprised.

Unbreakable and Sixth Sense. They're two of his early movies that were considered pretty great which is why the massive decrease in every movie after just stands out so greatly.

no….it wasn't worth my time

I remember when me and a buddy were walking through ASDA or some shit and we saw The Happening on the shelf for £1, I picked it up, the cover was nothing but a picture of grass, with a blue sky in the background.
I said to my mate "Hah, wouldn't it be great if this film was literally just the fucking grass trying to kill everyone?"
We had a bit of a joke about it, then bought it.
Around 40 minutes into the film the realisation set in "… the fucking grass is trying to kill everyone, isn't it?"
"Fucking hell"

Worst film ever, we still joke about it to this day.

So the twist will be that he's not schizophrenic, but is actually such a gigantic imbecile that people mistook him for a creative yet mad genius at first?

Signs was a good movie. Great suspense and the finale is really good (if you actually watch the movie faggots).

Le water is the death of the aliens lmao-meme is IMDB-level of retardness. Even a complete moron like me understands it's demons and they have a connection to Mel Gibson and his personal demons and how his faith and family plays a role in all of it.

The bottom line is that his daughter is his saviour. The one that keeps the demons/aliens away and his personal problems and gives him the hope to continue live on and take care of his family.

The Visit was a great return to form for the Slumdog. It had the first real good tweest from him in a long time. It's kinda cringey at first with the kid actors, but once he twists ya, it's OH SHIT. Tight little horror film, IMO.

I'm also a big M Night fanboy, though. I thought Lady In The Water and The Village were good, too. And After Earth looked pretty good visually. The acting and the script just sucked (no twist).

The Village

Lady in the Water

The Sixth Sense
Unbreakable
Signs

The HABBIDINGS :DDD
After Earth
The Visit

The Happening

The Happening

Best: The Dong

Worst: Dong in the Water

Signs has a utterly retarded story and premise.

Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Village and Signs are pretty much the only films made by him that are barely watchable, and the quality is rapidly declining in that order.

Best: Unbreakable

Worst: The Last Airbender.

Also, what was wrong with Lady in the Water? Never had a problem with it. I thought it was fairly doing what it was trying to do. A modernized fairy tale using the same tropes you'd see in a movie to match the cliches you'd find in a fairy tale. It's like criticizing Twilight Zone for being predicatable. I'm just not getting the hate for it.

get the fuck out of here you totally pulled that right out of your ass

if the aliens were personal demons of mel gibsons then what the fuck was the news showing on tv? why the fuck does harelip pheonix have to swing away at phantoms?

fucking retard they were ayylmaos not demons

wayward pines season 1 was pretty damned good, season 2 was fucking weird

Also the news reports were saying birds were crashing into invisible shit in midair, which heavily implies alien ship using a cloaking device instead of "ackchually it wuz demins" faggotry.

Is the last airbender itself horrible? Or just the way it treated the source material that's bad? I've never seen the cartoon so I have no clue.

no, its bad. trust me

Isn't the visit that movie about kids staying with homicidal grandparents?
Never saw it but I remember that the trailer was hilarious.

Isn't Weirdward Pines the coward version of Twin Peaks?
Never saw it but it looks like "The Dome" tier with Twin Peaks skin pack.

Unbreakable

I tried watching it with Rifftrax, which helped only slightly.

It's really pretty shitty.

Central problem is that M. Night seemed to try and translate the storyline for a complete season of a TV show and plug it into one movie. So it became a convoluted mess pretty quickly.

The movie probably could have been improved dramatically by doing a smaller portion of that first season's story, which may have appealed to studio execs more so they could milk the franchise for longer. As well it needed more flashy effects to show off the various characters powers.

It was a major point of criticism that the movie barely showed anyone using these bending powers that the majority of the characters were supposed to have. Imagine if they did an X-Men movie where no one seems to use their powers until the last 10 minutes.

the scene where samuel jackson falls down the stairs in unbreakable made me laugh harder than every movie in the 00's

Samuel jackson getting hurt should be a movie. Just a series of montages of him getting hurt and getting mad.

Best: Lady in the Water
Worst: The Village

the best one was the alien one and the worst one was the one i didn't see because it was based off a gay anime

The last airbender was actually pretty good if you'd never ever watched the shitty "anime".

Purely as a film, without taking into consideration what it was based on, it was objectively decent.

Best: Signs, The Six Sense, there could be more that I saw that I'm forgetting.

Worst: The Last Airbender