Celebrate diversity #2

If you've missed the previous thread: Nate Parker, director and star of the upcoming new slaves vs. evil white men movie, Birth of a Nation, had a rape accusation back in 1999. He was cleared of charges, but the delicious things here are that the writer of the movie, Jean Celestin was also involved in this alleged raping, and Parker is now supposed to travel the USA to show and promote the movie, while talking about freedom, equality and stuff like this. The woman who was involved in this case killed herself, supposedly because of the rape's aftermath. And if Parker was actually guilty, then a rapist has been playing a black national hero. Now there's a new event in this scandal.

Someone said when the previous thread was up, that this topic is not Holla Forums related. Of course it is, because despite the movie in question and the scandal surrounding it is obviously propaganda, this shows the current Hollywood trends very nicely.

variety.com/2016/film/news/afi-cancels-birth-of-a-nation-screening-nate-parker-qa-1201843429/

I still don't know how to archive, sorry. But here are the most interesting things from the article:

AFI dean Jan Schuette said:
What the hell does gender have to do with this?

I wonder why the woman haven't said anything for the second hearing?

The woman died 4 years ago and nobody cared. How come Parker doesn't heared about it before?

How do they think this will become a success if the brave persons of color fail in it? Also they will still show a movie made by the same Je… I mean producer.

Say no to propaganda movies, get attacked…

So we have discussed before that the woman could have been a false accuser, but the writer has been found guilty at the first time. And if we dismiss these claims, still, this is a pro-black/anti-white propaganda movie, and we already have enough of those.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/nate-parker-rape-trial-the-birth-of-a-nation-1201846016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

he jiggablew it

Oh boy, feminism came in

variety.com/2016/film/news/nate-parker-rape-trial-the-birth-of-a-nation-1201846016/

So if the woman was alive, he would still say he is innocent and nothing happened?

If the woman was a false accuser, and he knew this, this is the normal behaviour…

Is this a surprise? Why would he think about it?

Now it could mean anything…

Aaaaand here comes the great part:

So it seems like black guys are also oppressors now?

Blow it up. Get the feminists to attack him. Make it about a rapist making movies so the anti-white message falls to the sidelines.

Also what happened in the real rebellion that won't be shown in this one? I think I read here before that the man who was credited for starting it hid while many of his brethren died for his actions.

BIG

What's so funny about all this is, the rape case was dug up by black people who just can't fathom that he married a white chick, whom he met while they were attending Penn State.

They chimped out bigtime because they can't handle that a black stronk womyn is not good enough for him, so they started looking for dirt on him, until they dug up the rape case from back when he was in college.

So basically, black people are undermining his movie -and now feminists are all up on it too- because the whole thing started after his pics with his white wife.

I fucking love this.

Being a disgusting manbeast beats the oppression points he earns with his skin color.

Let me guess: Black women, black feminists even? Because if anybody has a pol-tier hatred for people marrying outside their race it's black social justice/black power activists.

You bet your ass. The whole thing gained a lot of traction on Twitter – Twitter is to these coons what Tumblr is to SJWs.

I predict that what's gonna happen next is, he's gonna flip the fuck out, pinning it all on blacks and SJWs because they won't let him hear the end of his college rape case, and they won't stop undermining his work because he's married to a white chick, calling them all out on their bullshit.

Next up, he'll go full redpill and who knows, he could end up making one of the most amazing movies of all time, with a strong commentary against niggers and SJWs.

I give him less than 6 months before he goes full redpill.

How is this an issue? Have none of you Holla Forumsniggers even put in the effort to investigate this?
The records that were used in court are literally online for everyone to see.
God fucking dammit.

It's a technical rape because she was too drunk to give consent.
According to Parker, she gave consent and actually actively sucked the other dudes dick but couldn't remember it the next day.
According to her, she couldn't have given consent because she was so fucking drunk.

Parker got free because she admitted to have fucked Parker consensually before and after the rape. So Parkers cumstains on her were no proof.
Celestins case was shaky to begin with because literally the only proof was his cum and her word against his word.
Today that would probably be enough to get gim a deathsentence but not back then.

Well, they said that the rebellion was a failed one, and I can believe that they show it in a way, that this won't be clear for the viewer…

I never knew this! The articles are kindly missing this detail… So they are mad that a hero of their race is portrayed by a race traitor?

These days you can go ahead and assume that all rape allegations are false. Women routinely make this shit up to either cover up sluttiness or infidelity or to get back at someone. Or just for the attention. And if the guy being accused is rich or influential there's all the more reason to be suspicious.

The fuck
At least then it looks like a false accusation, isn't it?

That's right, but in this case, the woman killed herself, and the surviving family members say, it was because of this rape…

That's what I got from the whole Twitter shitstorm, yup.

Considering how things are turning out for him, I'm even starting to like him because I have the feeling he'll go full redpill on the black and SJW communities at any time.

I mean it's a rape in the technical sense becaus it's sex without proper vocal consent, or consent while in a intoxicated state.
But there wasn't actually any force involved.
So there was no proof of bruises or anything for the court. Just her word against his. And a recorded phone conversation where she said she doesn't remember anything from that night.

What? No. They could have fucked before and he still raped her.
The entire case is based on points that can't be proven or are at least highly disputable:
Did she give consent and simply don't remember it?
Can anyone give consent when intoxicated?
How drunk was Parker? Was he in a state to properly judge if she is able to give consent?
Does she remember but simply regret it?

Who the fuck knows.

Or more likely she suggested it was because of the rape, when in fact it was because of something else.

Frankly the rape isn't much of an issue for me because the case is too muddled. It's just three young people having a drunken fuck and regretting it later.

What's off though are accusiations from her and witnesses that Parker and Celestin harassed her. So much apparently that she moved to another city, medicated, got into a psych ward and eventually suicided.

I don't know what's what with that.
Maybe she was a nutcase all along and made the rape up because of her illness.
Or maybe it was really rape and she cracked in the aftermath.

Now that's interesting.

Not really when you look into it. OP is trying to make it sound like it's connected but Schuette has been under attack for months.
The first open objection to Schuette was in October where members resigned because Schuette started changing the faculty programms without consoling with them, and it's gotten worse ever since.

this black dude is the exact braindead idiot token black in the back of your class. cannot believe they let him make a movie.