OMG NEW BOTW!!!!1!!11one

Its out, I wonder what shitty annoying things Rich will do this episode!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dom_DeLuise
youtube.com/user/Matthewmatosis
youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

=PLEB LEDDIT MEDIA
KIKE CUCKLASA
There I said it first.

pleb leddit memeia kike cucklasa tbh fam

Can these kikes just go away?

You have to make one of those "GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER" type memes.

I'd rather send bomb threats directly to these Jews.

Calm down, FBI.

I only watch episodes without aids moby, someone tell me before i give them views.

yeah aids moby is in this one, I'm 36 minutes in and he hasn't been too bad this time.

Just finished it: my thoughts

Mike bringing up Star Trek TNG all the time was annoying.
Rich going "WOOOOOOAAAAAAAH" all the time during the skateboarding movie was really annoying.
Jack was actually okay this episode, he was kind of like Jay where he played the straight man to Mike and Rich's antics.

You also really get the feeling that they don't care about good bad films or actually talking about the films, they just try to find something funny from one of the movies and go on a massive 10 minute tangent where they can laugh at something Mike and Rich are talking about, at least when the movies suck. I miss the earlier episodes where they'd talk about the tapes more. I think Wheel episodes where they talk about random shit is better nowadays. I think they underplayed Skateboard Kid's entertainment value

Yeah, they really need to lower the volume of his mic.

pleb leddit memeia

You should go away, faggot

RLM consistently put out quality videos. The only thing the people on this board make aside from bowl-destroying pop tart shits and cummy sheets for their moms to clean are posts whose sole content is either NIGGER, CUCK, or KIKE.

lulz

fuck off you cuck nigger kike

What a weird way to confess you're a nigger cuck kike.

what did he mean by this?

He's jealous we have moms I think. Poor boy never had a mother to make him tendies. Sad.

Here, here! I agree. It's about time someone put these bigots in their place.
#CuckAndProud

Still butthurt over ?

It's funny because they look like guys you would find at a Milwaukee DMV!

Really weak episode.

Rich is the second best RLM.

This is popular so I hate it.

I agree, opinions aren't valid because I like it

Redlettermedia fans edits when?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dom_DeLuise

We should have the first 20 posts call OP a redditor because he likes things we don't.

We should metapost in an RLM thread. It's never happened before.

Funny, all the diabetes jokes being directed at Rich and here he is drinking coke. Coke is sweetened with high-fructose corn-syrup. HFCS rapidly increases insulin resistance in the body and brain. Insulin resistance often manifests as diabetes but what most people don't know is that it manifests later as dementia and alzheimer's. Rich is increasingly disagreeable and unreasonable, probably because of insulin resistance and onset dementia which can start as early as someone's 20s and 30s.

More like best of the worst

Isn't he usually seen with diet cola?

Diet coke is sweetened with aspartame which is just as bad if not worse than high-fructose corn-syrup.

I want Reddit to leave

t. cumskin

Only 2 minutes in and weird af so far. Rich seems genuinely on the verge of nervous breakdown and you can see real concern in Mike's eyes. The comments seem to be getting to him. Isn't this supposed to be light comedy?

can one of you triplenigs explain why you all keep obsessing over this show? Did it used to be good or something? I watched like 2 episodes and it seems to be 2 weirdos with spectrum disorder dressing up as VCR repairmen(?) and saying really obvious things about shit movies

Because the plinkett videos are GOAT. Because they have actual production and editing skills. Because they get drunk and destroy shit instead of just sitting in front a camera and talking the whole time. Can you name a better movie review series? Didn't think so, no use complaining about the air when it's all you have to breathe.

This..actually makes sense I guess, good analogy, I cant think of a decent movie review channel, possibly yms sometimes although hes turning into a bit of an arrogant twatmuffin, might just be me

ill watch some of the old ones probably shouldnt have watched the new ones first

Don't you have a gamer fuel thread to post in somewhere?

Some caps from this and ben hurt.

Forgot the gif.

32:46 this is what a bunch of employees laughing at their bosses joke looks like.

This ep was okay, I just stay away from the videos where they express pleb-level opinions on new shit entirely and it makes RLM slightly tolerable

aspartame isn't good for you, but don't try to pretend it's the same thing as gulping down massive amounts of carbs in every soda.

These guys are so fucking ignorant.

Dom Deluise voiced numerous kid's films. Secret of Nymh, an American Tail, etc.

Those are both animated 80s Don Bluth movies. The Skateboard Kid was no-name some 90s shlock trying to cash on the totally radical and tubular zeitgeist of the era.

Still, the "Dom deLouise is fat" spiel went on way too fucking long.

Right, but Dom Deluise had done voice acting in kids movies. RLM were being faggots acting like 'LOLsorandom' that Dom Deluise voiced a kid's film. The guy did voice acting jobs.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/

Fuck off

Nah, you can accuse Cucklasa & His Pet Kikes of being le derp ironic humor from Reddit (which they are), but they are too ofensive for Tumblr sensibilities.

sober depressed Mike > drunk depressed Mike > sober hyper Mike

Alright you nuckel heads, back to /reddipol/.

Are you the same poster? Because i don't think he's capable of doing more than just spamming contrarian buzzword memes everytime there's a RLM thread.

EEEEEEEEYYYYYYYDSSSSSSSS

Off topic a bit, but what is it about Plinkett's reviews that you guys like? I was thinking about doing some game reviews soon, and wanted to take a few pointers. Any suggestions?

shoehorn in some dumb plot

Talk like Plinkett the whole time.

Watch this guys stuff, closest thing to plinkett I've seen as far as funny meets critical. Use lots of clever editing and keep the jokes edgy.

Depends on what you're thinking of doing, Plinkett reviews are less like reviews and more like an analysis of the films and why they fail with the language of cinema. They're also really long. If you want to do video game reviews I would look at the channel Matthewmatosis, he probably does the most in depth game reviews out there, take pointers from him. youtube.com/user/Matthewmatosis
Mix of humour and analysis. Makes it funny and informative at the same time.
Avoid dumb plotlines with hookers

This guy is basically plinkett's younger self, since RLM never fucking makes reviews anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

Unless you consider drunk roundabout discussions reviews

What's Deathstalker 2 doing there among that lineup of trash? It's a masterpiece. Haven't they seen it?

Don't be rude, it's a good channel. If Rich gets to make an infinite amount of RLM threads then this guy must be allowed a post or two made by unrelated anons about his channel.

Nice OC user.

theme is at least

He's not half as annoying as you are, Rich. Stop trying so hard.