Doug Liman to Direct ‘Dark Universe’ for DC, Warner Bros

Doug Liman is set to direct the Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment adaptation of “Dark Universe” — a.k.a., “Justice League Dark.”

While plot details are being kept under wraps, the story revolves around a dark Justice League team that consists of John Constantine, Swamp Thing, Deadman, Zatanna and Etrigan the Demon.

variety.com/2016/film/news/doug-liman-justice-league-dark-dc-warner-bros-1201838857/

Great

More capeshit on the way

Why does everything DC have to be so grimdark?

weren't they making an animated movie about this?

Also wasn't Guillermo Del Toro originally going to direct this? I guess this is one of those things he promised on but never delivered.

This title is going to confuse people

Doug Liman is pretty good, maybe he can make this movie alright.

Could be a good concept but Warners will ruin it

it's his script still, and he's producing.

i just hope this doesn't mean another crimson peak. i want the mountains of madness, goddamn it!

DC should just stick to making cartoons.

try telling that to the jackass suits at dc/wb

Suicide Squad and BvS are the two best Capeflicks.

Live action Zatanna, hopefully they slut her up like Harley Quinn.

The only good capeflick is ang lee hulk

Will John Constantine have "nutter" tatooed on his forehead?

Someone fuck his shit up.

no I don't think it's dudeweedlmao speak

That won't happen as long as they have Marvel envy

Me too but he said he wouldn't do it because of Prometheus. Sorry user. if you want there's this slav cartoon on youtube that adapts it. Granted it has rough animation.

Agreed

Been rewatching the DCAU lately. Starcrossed, the Justice League finale, is a much better Justice League movie than any live action film Warners could make with their oversized budgets, A list actors, big name directors and Oscar winning screenwriters