What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Hitler lost.

He's Reddit as fuck with his "internet community" bullshit.

He is a unfunny kike, also have reddit tier humor

I never understood how he was funny?

He talks retarded. If thats a act then what the fuck.

I liked his older videos but now it's just recycled jokes and dressing up funny.

Because the humor was supercalifragilisticexpialireddipol;^)

/thread

what went right?

He was never funny, just mildly entertaining. Hila made things work for some time and got better at editing each episode. Now the editing is pretty damn good but Ethan completely lost any kind of … whatever he had. He always came across a bit douchy but since a year or so his true character broke through. Hes a cunt.

The joke recycling also got out of hand at alarming rates. They use footage and "memes" which died several years ago, constantly now. They have no shame anymore. Also the constant "we work so hard" schlick makes me actually angry. They dont.

The pond is dried out. They have to rely on their own charisma and humor now to stay afloat and looky looky, none to be found. Let them and Leafy and all the other rererehasher die and move back in with their parents. I want their parents to great them each morning with a heartwarming "told you so".

Learn to take a joke.

true he has lost all likability, but yet they are as famous as ever

H3H3's brother was my senior chemistry teacher last year. His name is Shawn Klein, was a super weird coincidence.

Pandering on maximum levels and Hilas editing got them there. Their videos have a very nice production quality, shiny but still relatable as a youtube show.

People will watch anything thats not too shoddy, something I can relate to. I watch tubes when Im eating or bored as hell and have to keep myself HARD from consuming h3h3 and other junk, simply because I need something to watch while stuffing my face and my subs didnt upload anything new, yet.

I hope you didnt make it any more weird by spouting h3h3 stuff around.

you probably did

I"ve never actually seen one his videos in my life. I only know about him because his brother was my teacher

His brother appeared sometimes in the show, he never seemed into it. Understandably.

Nothing went wrong because nobody besides drooling millenial fuckfaces knows or watches that shitty youtube 'content creator' network collective or whatever the fuck it is.

You can blame filthy frank and crew for that one.
The new "funny" is eating another man's piss or hair and acting like it's just normal bro tier shit.

What is reddit humor?
In my experience reddit humor just seems to be recycled bits of channer posts being reformatted into reddit.
I hesitate to start calling shit reddit humor because it gives reddit credit for something.

I don't understand all the H3H3 hate.
They are entertaining, and he makes fun of a lot of horseshit that deserves it.
It really only sparked up with the whole leafy drama.
And let's be honest here, leafy is a little squeaker boy who just barely got done developing a ball sack and decided it was time to start holding other children down so he can finally fit in with the cool older kids.

You know about it, so you're outing yourself as a drooling millennial fuckface?

My only knowledge of it is from millenial fuckfaces posting shitty videos in webm form on other boards (the one where he acts like gambling is literally the antichrist and valve is the enabler for gambling in particular, along with numerous inaccuracies) and retarded faggots like you posting about them.

For example, that banana meme.

MDE stopped making new videos so h3h3 had no one to steal jokes from

are you Israeli

You posted in here before me bruh, and you seem more emotionally invested in it as well.
Would you like some warm milk to put you to bed or are you just to irritated now?

I live in the US. So yes, I'm Israeli.

what state u from

Tel Aviv.

MDE was never funny

You're right, MyDigitalEscape is total trash.

yeah and his vape nation meme