I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss...

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

What did he mean by this?

BATTLETOADS
A
T
T
L
E
T
O
A
D
S

get the fuck out of my pawn shop

I'M MIKE WOLFE

I'm Chumlee, got any crystal meth???

meme

ice road truckers fag detected

I'm surprised it took him 21 years to realize he cannot see into the future.

So is Rick's dad the Tall Man or just a mobster?

He's a meth dealer with who uses a pawnshop as a front.

how does he see like that

Asians do it all the time, who knows

Who are these people? Am I, the viewer, Big Hoss?

We're all Big Hosses now

Ripoff Rick

battletoads

I'm CIA, and this is my airplane. I work here with Smee and my man, Maimen. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know HOW big those guys that come through that door are.

expected it to end with "you read this in my voice"
2/10 it's the best I can do

Delete this.

I'm Louis CK, and these are my interracial breeding grounds. I'm cucked here with my mistress and my buck, Big Black. Everything in here I have given away as reparations for my whiteness. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT fine negroid seed is gonna come in my anus.

Who /hardcorepawn/ here?

That show is a perfect storm of blinding kikery and nogs nogging.

The goldblatsteinberg family are pure concentrated jewishness and all the dindus are seconds away from chimping out

I pretty much only watch the show for the chimping out niggers.

the only kino pawn star reality show

Apparently the store they own got held up on several occasions. The owner wrote in a book about how one robber got shot up by police in front of his store.

FTFY

This. I like to just put this show on in mixed company and let it do all the redpilling for me.

never seen it. /r/ing webms of this show

Powder in your ball and your powder in your ball and your powder in your ball and your powder in your ball and your powder in your ball and your powder in your ball and your

Fug, meant to post with text

And that's why we check to see if they're loaded.
LOL

They don't actually have a pawn shop, the pawn shop is actually a giant meth lab.

This is all the worst stereotypes of nogs and yids in a single tv program.

Hey do you have a copy of Battletoads?

I swear I didn't edit this at all.

I swear to god watching this was like a perfect analogy for America 2050. An old kike swindling niggers out of their money.

Show this to any American in 1939 and we would have fought for Hitler.

Crap joke.
Still made me laugh.

A many a huzzah for you.

I watched an episode where an old man refused the typical low balling bullshit and walked the fuck out and pawn man chimped out

I'm surprised this show hasn't flustered any SJWs honestly.

Is chum-lee still in jail?

#JusticeformyChumChum2016

Barry Weiss was the only decent character
and from what i hear, he's actually the fakest locker merchant