Amy Schumer: ‘I Got Famous By Playing A Racist White Republican’

dailycaller.com/2015/12/17/amy-schumer-i-got-famous-by-playing-a-racist-white-republican/

If she got popular by pretending to be that, that just means people like those kind of women

yeah, she's not white, Republican or a chick

Who the fuck is she?

holy photoshop batman

I don't really know who that is but she looks like a less attractive Phoenix Marie

She got famous because shes sexy.

When did she do that?

Is it against Holla Forums rules to make threads about grills that hetero males would actually have sex with?

I thought that article was an edit, to be honest.

Oh wow, the MSM is so out of touch with reality drinking the shitlib "beauty is just a social construct" koolaid that they put out articles saying this hambeast is sexy when everyone can clearly see she isn't. I'm still astounded at how much of Western society has abandoned Christianity for the secular religion of Progressivism. I'm really expected to pretend that I'm attracted to this pig in their worldview.

Are you telling me you can't see the hints of her six pack?

better that than a fat 17 year old boy with high-T

a six pack of beer

Hate fuck is the best fuck

literally who

The only reason anyone would fuck her is if they hated their penis.

penises are weapons of mass patriarchy

The half kikes are always the tricky ones.

The only nockout was from everyone getting hit by her behemoth midsection. The only direction that her body would turn heads would be in the orientation of an evasive veiw. Blonde beauty? more blond pear.
>Amy schumer paraded her pleasingly ample curves
Shes not curvy, shes has a flat and fat dad bod.

lol, i really wonder what the person who reads this and thinks "you know what? she is attractive!" because everyone knows this is full of shit but what kind of brainwashing are people giving themselves to read that and irrationally agree that shes sexy.

Even for thick women shes dissapointing.

I think it's the guys who like non-threatning manish women and the people who like shitting on them.

It's a complete farce.

chicks that don't get dicks get pissy and become SJW user. Help our future, fuck a 5/10

Wait that article is real?

What the fuck

we had an amber heard thread when she fucked Depp's shit up.

I would definately still fuck her no matter how huge of an insufferable cunt she is.

Enjoy your future

Fuck me she's not Harambe-tier but I'm still getting a "pale Leslie" vibe from here nevertheless. Fucking disgusting.

Who would you like to see threads about, user?

She's a dyke though

i would still make sweet unforced love to her trembling frightened anus

HEY LOOK, IT'S ROY ORBISON

Little did she know, it destroyed her. Little would anyone know that there was no way you could get away with femenism AND AND hating guns in holywood.
holywood dosen't allow liberals or jews

Here's some eye bleach from the lewd thread.

She got away with worst joke stealing than Carlos Mencia and she still has a career. She's lucky just to be famous to begin with.

"Not-So-Pretty Woman" amirite?

Margaret especially. If I have a 3d waifu she's it.

/thread

I feel like the main reason she's been able get going with a movie career has been that marketers were able to make the movies look like they should be good.

Similar issue with the show she's been on. There some skits may be funny, but they're funny in spite of her rather than because of her.

This can work a bit better on TV since they have so many actors that can be brought on for guest appearances, but it'd be hard to see her going any further with movies (or even basic cable) since there's nothing more to her.

At least with Melissa McCarthy she at least has a decent amount of humility which can make her feel like a vaguely sympathetic character in some movies she's done. Schumer seems incapable of humility so there's not a whole lot that could be done with her role-wise.

in reality, the reason she's been able to have such a big hollywood career is because she's JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH

She's got that dead-eyed succubus look down to a tee.

I was going reply with christina Hendricks also.

I've had a long, shitty day. This is just want I needed, OP. I definitely don't want Amy Schumer to neck herself.

why does nobody kick that whore in the cunt?

Because it's illegal to be a man.

because that would be worse than 6 million shoahs, goy.

You have great taste, user. I've previously wondered if Margaret was single, and if so why as that would be odd given her values. On occasion I've fantasized about going on a date with her, imagining she's had a little wine as she's keen on doing in so many of her appearances, and the topic of sex comes up. I'm asking her purely academically, just out of curiosity I say. With the colostomy bag, I'm just curious what she can and will do. Which acts does it rule out of any? Just anal? I'm okay with that. If that was all that was out I'd discuss the concept of "hot dogging" with her. What about vaginal? Would her condition make her in any way averse to swallowing? And of course if she said she could do any of those things I'd continue from that point as if she said she liked it. If she said she couldn't, I'd just explore alternatives. "You can't swallow? How do you feel about facials then?"

I don't know, I think I'm terrible at flirting, but it always seems to work. Anyway, I'm responsible for both of these images, and if she'd ever appeared in a movie or on television I'd definitely put Margaret on this list. Instead I put her on that "attractive women who supported gamergate" list.

And I was bored the other day and only had my iphone handy so I opened up notes and started dictating an "e-celebs I'd fancy a go with" list, and she's on that.

You realize Margaret has a shit bag attached to a hole on her stomach right?

That's the basis for the entire conversation.

ur a sick dude, seek suicide

You're curious to see if you can fuck her bag hole aren't you.

No such things as lesbians.

Not even slightly, but ages back she was discussed on another board, and someone claimed the colostomy bag meant her anus was sewn shut, and I never felt like doing the research on what she had or whether or not that would actually be a consequence. Instead, as I pointed out there, I just thought it would make an easy opener for a conversation about sex with her were I ever in that situation. "Look, I'm not even grossed out by it, I'm just using it as an excuse to ask you sex questions."

I liked her early sketch shows on Comedy Central for that reason.

She's like Stephen Colbert to me now.

Why do people care so much about her? Unless I come here to 4chan I literally never hear about her except once every few months on TV or a magazine maybe, and I just ignore her.

It's like you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to see info on her and hate her. Another dumb uppity bitch being obnoxious. Wow! Who fucking cares?

You're a fucking weirdo. Keep posting.

Well, they both share a deep love for lower primates.

Because she's so fucking ugly. She's like a walking parody of every black female stereotype around.

Yeah, no shit, lolcows are lolcows for a reason.

I care. Seeing her chimp out is entertaining.

I'd be more interested asking the surgeon that ever performed that procedure, because I thought that kind of thing only happens in Wu Tang lyrics.

who?

everyone knows republicans are statist cucks, but I'm guessing that was her real opinions back then and she's trying to pretend it was just an ironic character.

Yet still dates men. Her current victim is supposedly Elon Musk

That better be some prank you're pulling, if that cunt sets back a chance at technological progress with her brand of retardation, jesus h keeryst fam smh.

Who's between Liz Hurley and Carrie-Ann Moss on the second row?

No, that's Amber "Dead-Eyed Succubus" Heard who's set her fangs towards Elon Musk, not Amy Schumer. Schumer couldn't pull off being a succubus, she's too ugly, she's more of a screeching harpy than a succubus.

Also I thought the slave Leia outfit was sexist, why is she posing in it AND doing something quirky-suggestive? Does she hate women? What the fuck magazine even is that? Do people still purchase magazines? If so, why?

Linda Blair

When will we get to see her tits already?

Screeching Harpy's a bit generous. I would say she was more of a Gorgon

Kill yourself tripfag.

I think you are in the wrong thread nigga.

Wrong thread, m80?

I thought Musk was married.

I heard he got divorced. Twice

Probably when she's way over the hill and nobody is interested, just like Katy Perry will.

Yeah, I posted about her a couple weeks ago here and when the colostomy bag thing came up some user said "are you crazy those things smell terrible." I didn't reply but the way it was phrased seem like they had some first hand knowledge of them. Got me thinking: what if before she changes the thing does some kind of stink come out of it? I mean is it airtight and if not wouldn't there be gas issues? Might explain why she's so single. Not saying I wouldn't! If we skyped or something and hit it off and she said she wanted to move and marry me I'd do it today and just buy a shitload of candles and incense. But in the real world where that's never going to happen and even the faintest wif of human shit makes me dry heave, probably better off just keeping it waifu.

Nigga are you mentally ill? Any girl that brings with her big bags of shit is an instant DQ

Okay I'm only skimming the thread but they don't sew your anus shut when you get a shit bag. I mean I'm no expert but I'm pretty fucking sure that does not happen

No shit. That's kind of the point, if you have your lower intestine removed there's not only no shit there's no lower intestine. Why wouldn't it be sewn shut, how could it not be? You think there's just some hole going up into her open abdominal cavity?

My dick is recoiling just thinking about it.

a senator's cousin

Margaret has a boyfriend. She doesn't say anything about it because, well, her day job is getting patreon donations from betas.

>>>/just/6281

Oh fuck, if that is really true Musk or at least his bank account might be anal prolapsed level fucked. Musk's history of not realizing dead eyed succubs feeding on him is pretty bad.

>IMPLYING

The power of the dick compels you!