Here's your movie Batou

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0UQhG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and your ScarJo with a terrible haircut

and, uh…

are these action figures?

Why does he look like Dave Lister?

Where are you getting these and why doesn't "Batou" have metallic pipe eyes?

Oh man, Ishikawa is a nigger now?
I want to see what they did to Booma.

Wasn't he the cool young guy with the long hair? Why is he a middle aged Japanese salaryman now?

GitS has 0 niggers. Why now ?

Why is togusa older than the rest.

Where are the eye implants

Where is the feminine part.

Is this… like 20 years later episode? The section 9 gets sent to states to do undercover work, thus having multicultural cyborg-bodies, while Togusa is just old? Because that makes more sense that I'd like to admit.

see:

So they can't be accused of whitewashing. But blackwashing is fine and dandy, goy.

Was togusa the only one not full cyborg? I think ishikawa and sato werent either

Isn't Motoko the only one who is fully a cyborg ? Even Batou keeps buying training gear so there must be human muscle in him.

What I never understood is why they didn't have just one guy who was full human. You'd think that might come in handy in cases where the rest of the crew are getting their minds jacked left and right.

Nope, Batou had full body replacement, he just kept buying exercise equipment because it was something he did before he went full cyborg.

He's training the same reason Major goes scuba diving, to never forget that he is in fact human.
In one of the episodes his teammates ask why the fuck is he buying dumbbells and shit when he's a full body cyborg.

Togusa was a full human that just had notcodec installed in his brain so he could communicate with them wirelessly.

I miss Hitler-san, we need a final final solution for (((Hollywood))).

I bet she won't even get naked.

where the fuck are his robot eyes?

Who cares? GITS has always been overrated transhumanist garbage.

Would someone please just murder everyone involved in this already.

So they inverted Togusa's ethnicity? Really makes ya think…

He looks like wojack when he's panicking.

absolutelydisgusting.jpg

What the fuck?

I dont think thats a nigger.

Why?

so is this supposed to be Boma?

Of course shes tiny and even more masculine, and an obvious jew. I actually like that they gave her a flight jacket even if it's already a fuccboi fad, and it's going to make it even worse.I wish her hair was dark purple or her tanktop was a pale pink, so that it wasn't so damn obvious that shes only there because of a jewish feminist agenda.

Whoever that's suppose to be, he saved me two hours. Is that seriously suppose to be the cheif or whatever his name was?

He looked so white in the anime.

If that's chief daisuke aramaki, maybe they're going for the Animalistic look he had in the manga.

First franchise (((they))) touch I personally like and care about. But the last 10 years made me indifferent and ignorant to and of everything that comes out of Hollywood, period.

Posting in this thread is the epidome of all fucks I can give about this shit.

Is this photoshop?

Nope.

archive.is/0UQhG

Maybe it's just a pre-filming pic.

Worse than Harambe nudes.

Oh good, something to not watch as they
FUCKING RUIN IT

Not even normalfags seem interested in this flop, I think it will come out and be forgotten about in 2-3 months like Total Recall or Robocop reboots.

Aramaki seems fairly close to source material

Oh good, but then who is playing?

Oh fuck that make me laugh so hard I went into a coughing fit.

Togusa went full cyborg in Solid State Society.

Diversity quota.

Just cyberbrain.

Kitano, no what are you doing?

He was only considering going full cyborg.

I remember it being said somewhere that he had gone full cyborg, and this scene seems to suggest it too.

I'm pretty sure he went full cyborg, or was their a difference between the subs and dubbed versions of the movie.

But why?

The Jews working on this hate money for some reason.

I didn't ask about your triggers, I asked about googly eyes.

Kek I can't take this shit.

What is this? Between the shitty characters and the fact that Motoko's mother is going to be in it, backstory shit they do in superhero movies this is looking more like a b movie every time they show more. I know they could never compete with the original, but how would it be to stick to the source material and try to remain faithful?

Given how these pics are "leaks", I would take it with a grain of salt. Epsecially when we have which if that is real, I am sure we will die of laughter. Though I am certain, these pics being real or fake, that they are going to replace the asians and whites with blacks.

What?

Togusa is Japanese.

was that an actual episode? if so i dont remember it

Also the googly eyes arent helping this cast regardless of race

>The black guy has SPECIAL EYES.
I don't think I've been this thoroughly entertained by something so terrible.

This is (supposed to be) Boma/Borma.
Normally random race swapping pisses me off but given this is the same situation as the Major (he is entirely prosthetic, though, I don't think he swaps bodies as casually as the Major, but still…) I can let it pass. Basically any of the Section 9 cast outside of Aramaki and Togusa (as far as I know) are full-prosthetic.

That said, why anyone would willingly choose a nigger looking prosthetic body….

wtf imma gits fanboy now

I AIN'T GONNA WATCH THIS SHIT

Is anyone out there looking forward to this ? At least cisbusters had feminists and numales to defend it, but this doesn't seem to have even a single reason for existing.

I've had enough.

Could be a difference.
In the subbed, he got a full cyberbrain instead of just an implant.
He didn't get a full prosthetic body.

Saito is also mostly natural, only one of his arms and that eyepatch-looking eye is prosthetic.

It's competing against american deathnote to make the comparison that it's not as bad as [insert failed american live action anime movie/ show here].

Who is actually behind of this shit? What company?

Sure thing you did. And what are you going to do? Complain on Internet just like always in the hope that it will stop them? America need civil war, there is no other way to fix this shithole.

Hopefully people aren't dumb enough to see this shit so this scum won't continue to rape GITS which was already damaged enough by Arise.

Are you such a faggot you're saying you're going to see this movie? Also if you give these monsters an inch, they'll take 2,000 miles.

I'll tell you the truth right now, i'd watch this trainwreck just to see this.

Has there been any, ANY successful life action anime adaptations?

No because the Jews won't allow Asian characters to be played by Asian actors.

Edge of Tomorrow would be the closest thing. Probably helped that it was based on something no one knew about.

Are you fucking kidding me?
This is more insulting than .
They did get his mouth right, though, I'll give 'em that.

And it was extremely westernized so unless you had prior knowledge, you would think it was an original idea.

I had no idea it was an anime adaptation.

Well, she's got that emotionless cyborg look down pat.
If she could work on her acting she'd be a real actor.

Actually it is a light novel, but its an example of a successful westernized movie.

Ricky-Oh and Crying Freeman were cult classics.

Someone call the naacp

You dumb user

Why not?

Looks like laurence fishburn in Matrix. What's wrong with casting a black as him?

This looks like some horrible cosplay.

I'll admit I don't know much about Japan, but I always kind of imagined there weren't a lot of black people there.

Manga is adapted constantly in Japan. Kore-eda's Our Little Sister for example is adapted from a manga.

If you mean he looks like a big bald guy.

Dragon Ball Evolution

I enjoyed it anyway