Have you ever met anyone that liked Cowboy Bebop that wasn't a complete jackass?

Have you ever met anyone that liked Cowboy Bebop that wasn't a complete jackass?

How do people like this show? Nothing happens, it's full of shitty references to top-tier American films, muh existentialism, muh jazz and other retarded shit

It's fucking terrible, it's not even visually appealing

is he autistic Holla Forums?

What was his fucking problem?

Eurocuck detected

wtf i hate anime now

Well you see , ==A Boo Boo Du Goo Goo==. Then I went and hit the ==WHITEY== with my, excuse me , ==MUH DIK==. ==Bix nood, gib me dats==. Well how interesting , I was really worried , ==THE WERST CHARACTER is that edgy cunt== Vicious , wow, what quality. ==Doo da bi doo bi pop==

Remember kids, Faye wanted a good dicking, that is why she acted out

:^ )

So who else bought the bluerays?

Back to cuckchan

It's good but overrated. Most people who praise it don't watch a lot of anime.

Sensitive Joss Whedon ripped-off the anime and made Firefly.
Really makes you thinkā€¦

i like the aesthetic of the worlds.

check 'em

demo what the fuck are you talking about kauboui beboppu is one of the best, and I would know, I watch all the good animes per season #15yearsexperience

Beep Boop almost seems custom-made for Western audiences. It gave people false expectations of anime and then they later got mad when they realized anime actually isn't made for Western audiences.

It's one of those things where I swear I saw every episode but now I can't remember a single detail about it

Yes, he has burgers up his ass.

A lot of anime used to be tailored to a global/American audience actually. For a time around the mid-'90s it was definitely a more profitable venture than focusing on a Japanese audience.

Escaflowne is bishounen shit. That's the audience they were going for.

Go read up on it. They were targeting an American audience.

Is that why they had huge noses? Fucking nips.

it starts to sink in the more you watch it, Fuckboi Bebop is for proto-cuck, white knighting spikefag wannabes, desperate for female attention, while lacking all traits most women find attractive.

any self-respecting man will quickly grow tired of fayes' bullshit and not even pedo\homo bait Ed will keep the pervs interested for long.

i can see why Whedon likes it tho

I really liked it as a teen, rewatched it a year or so ago, stopped at episode 6.

I like the visuals and some themes but its just too cringy overall. Cannot see anything deep or artsy about it a lot of people praise it for.

Soundtrack has some diamonds in it, though.

It's babby's first anime. It's okay but not the greatest thing ever.

It's a pretty nice show and there haven't been a ton like it.

The way the universe was designed seemed cool and semi-realistic (you could see the logic at work without it looking like cliche shiny bullshit). There was some decent action as well as humor.

I suppose the show stands out a bit since it lacks any moe-blobs, has no power level bullshit, avoids cutesy designs on everything instead preferring subdued color tones, has a nice soundtrack, and builds up the stories in each episode relatively well.

Demo hasn't even reviewed Bebop.

You mean there was a bishounen audience in America in 1996 or that American audiences in 1996 were all bishounenshits?

Although I like both, Outlaw Star is much better than Bebop.

Escaflowne was actually pretty good up until the halfway point. Then it shits the bed with retarded plot lines, and absolutely retarded love triangle drama bullshit. I don't think I'll actually be as dissapointed about a show as that one.

At least the 1080p bluray releases are amazing. They're better than I could have possible imagined.

Why did gene cut his hair and change his outfit into something really gay? Did his short prison sentence make him a perma-bottom?

Dang, I'll have to watch the bluray sometime, only have the DVDs.

And holy crap I don't what was up with the wardrobe/hair cut change either.

I've watched plenty of anime since bebop, though it was one of my firsts, I till think its quite high quality.

Don't you mean
THE REAL FOLK BLUES-RAY
HONNNNNTO NO

There were brief periods when some anime was made with Western/American audiences in mind, but it was rare and not something anyone should be expecting.

Obviously it lacks moeblobs since moeblobs are not a real thing and don't exist. If by not having moeblobs you mean the show isn't a clone of K-On, no show stands out just for that. Being like K-On is not the norm, it's the exception. Cowboy Bebop also came out in 1998 or so, before shows like that were even really made.

What does he mean by this?

Have you ever met anyone that liked Red Letter Media that wasn't a complete jackass?

How do people like this web series? Nothing happens, it's full of unfunny references, muh funneh serial killer, muh anti-humour and other retarded shit

How do people like this show? Nothing happens, it's full of shitty references to top-tier American films, muh existentialism, muh jazz and other retarded shit

Nice pasta.

By no moeblobs I mean they don't try for overly cutesy bullshit. Even Outlaw Star did that a bit with cat girls and whatever else. Or you could look at Tenchi Muyo (which really was fan service show) which did a lot of gags, unlike Cowboy Bebop that tried treating its universe a bit more seriously.

Seriously Holla Forums, why does everyone who likes Captain America: The Winter Soldier turn out to be a douche? Why do non-autists like half decent things that are mainstream?

mushroom episode was best episode
also had best chase scene

Soundtrack has some amazing bits in it, still listen to it in my car from time to time

Visually it wasn't as impressive as I remember it, for every well choreographed and animated fight scene there was tons of QUALITY too, which I guess is to be expected of a 90s animated show, but still

While I liked how the show was episodic, it really killed the ending for me since it sorta came out of left field after the Triad and Vicous not being an issue for quite awhile

And also for Vicous being presumably dead twice before the finale, I know "Its just a show" but if you're going to fake kill this character twice at least show some sort of sustained wounds or a believably survivable incident, of the two times they killed him off before EP 26 did not seem like he could have escaped from either without at least some cosmetic damage, and yet lo and behold he was back both times

Overall 7.5/10

The Big O was the better western geared Anime