cory in the house

Seinfeld

infowars

Quake 2

Only fools and horses

/a/ owns you now

what
dude cory in the house is a fucking fatastic anime, fix your shit taste

Either angle cop, gunbuster or genocyber.

Seinfeld is considered the citizen kane of anime. There is a before and an after in the history of anime because of the release of Seinfeld

did this really air in Japan?

Fucking plebs.

Of course it did it's fucking from Japan you baka gaijin

Boko no pico

Serial Experiments Lain

Dia de los muertos

Monster Musume

Bella and Bulldogs

LOTGH

texhnolyze or paranoia agent

Dragonball Z

It's hard to say. Rahxephon is one of those series I can just come back to and watch once a year and love it. Non Non Biyori is so cute and gentle it feels like it heals me when I watch it. Slayers is just good crazy fun. Yakitate Japan still makes me laugh, but Shokugeki no Soma is starting to replace it for those crazy nip food reactions.

I guess I just love all sorts of anime.

Wanderer Above the Sea of Fog

Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Texhnolyze is good, but its got zero rewatchablity. I have tried to rewatch it once since it aired when I bought the DVDs and I couldn't force myself to sit through that pacing.

Story kinda went to shit after visiting the mermaids mom.

Armored Trooper Votoms
Redline

pleb taste

The Catcher in the Rye

It was shit, the only reason it got popular was because Chapman decided to watch it on Crunchyroll on mobile after killing John Lennon.

For me its a toss up between Code Geass, The original Dragon Ball and Ruroni Kenshin.

What a qt

This one

Okay.

I updated this image dramatically, just for this thread.

my nigga

You have some really good shit on there but I'd argue some of it is average or below average.

Say Cory in the House isn't a great anime to my face, nigger.

Gil's death was surprisingly emotional for me.

Depending on which you're talking about, I might agree with you. I've watched a ton of anime, and overall I'd say I probably hate 80% of it. From what I listed, some series are only slice of life mangas, a few of them are just ovas. There's this one series I'm trying to remember the name of (kid controls this white hippo-like monster that can transform into stuff and eats inanimate objects) that only has one episode I'll probably add when I make another row.

Overall watching these series, I didn't come away angry or annoyed. Trigun annoyed me fairly frequently. Grenadier is basically the same series but with tits, but I never felt annoyed by it. At the same time, as much as I like tits, Eiken and Blade & Soul did very little for me. Eureka Seven bored me and annoyed me.

Even among those I consider favorites, plenty of them disappointed me. DNA^2 is absolutely fantastic for maybe the first three episodes of it, but then somewhere around the plot with the farting gymnast it becomes total shit, and the ending feels like they completely ran out of ideas. Even so, the beginning was really good and funny, and I thought the concept was really strong. Everything there had *something* that put a smile on my face.

Cory in the House isn't a great anime to MY face, nigger.

what do you think of hack dot sign?

I knew you were from half/a/

Well I don't really have a favorite, since I've watched more than I could ever recount, but as of late, no single anime has ever made me feel the way I felt when I watched Usagi Drop.

When I was halfway through it, I couldn't stop thinking about it, and nothing's had that effect on me since I was a kid. I fell totally in love with the character and idea of the story. It was well-written and superbly voiced, and animation was charming.

Even now, I'm still sick with the fact that she'll never be my daughter. Hold me, Holla Forums.

That show seems cute as fuck. I don't usually watch weebshit but I might give it a watch.

It is cute as fuck, but not in the usual kawaii uguu~ way. It's a very down to earth anime and one of the only SoLs I've ever enjoyed.

I liked some of what I saw on it, but I played the games before watching the anime, and I couldn't get into it as a result. The art style was too different, it felt more simplistic.

Nigga I will fight you to the death over this. One Piece is good shit. It's silly, light-hearted, portrays loyalty, masculinity and bravery positively and is full of beautiful, busty women. It combines graphic violence with cartoony designs and physics in a very unique way, and uses bizarre powers extremely creatively. And it's one of very few series that's genuinely managed to make me cry more than once.

If Brooks counting down "Quartet… Trio… Duet… Solo…" as he remembers his entire crew singing one final song as the each succumb to poison doesn't stir something in you, you aren't human. You aren't even a standard autist, you're just a scumbag.

She seduces her 40 year old guardian when she's 18.

I liked the ending.

There we go. Done this time. Just 77 anime/manga.

I always go overboard when I give these any thought.

Lain has blessed this post with dubs

Shit taste

Which four?

FLCL, Akira, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, FMA.

I didn't notice FotNS on there previously, bumping it up to five.

kid detected, waste of trips.

I think you're confusing "All the other ones suck" with "I've never heard of any of these."

wow pleb

I actually rented both the 80's version and Bloodlust and watched them back to back the same night with a girl. She fell asleep after the 80's version, which we were both disappointed with.

She didn't believe me when I told her Bloodlust didn't suck.

There's no need to lie on imageboards, user.

I know, me too. It's my fetish.

Spotted the cuckold

I never really understood the appeal of anime until I watched Katanagatari. Don't binge watch it though, savor each episode.

Cheerio

Explain.

What is C2?

If you mean this one, it's Black Heaven.

Guy was in a metal band, had a few major hits. He gets married and retires, becoming a bored, dejected salaryman at the behest of his bitchy wife -who hated his rocker years, and frequently throws away all his things from that period in his life when he leaves the house.

A beautiful woman approaches him one day claiming to be an alien with a super weapon powered by ROCK. Specifically, his song enables the weapon to fire. They've previously been powering it with recordings, but believe live playing will increase it's effectiveness and help them win the war.

I loved the concept and feel it started off strong, but they pretty much play the same song for almost the entire series, it felt like they didn't have a real story planned out, and the last few episodes felt like they ran out of money. Particularly there's this one scene where crowds of people are supposed to show up, and we just see still images of them with only one character moving in front of them.

If things fall apart in an anime it's not because they ran out of money, it's because they ran out of time. Representing a crowd scene with a still image is nothing unusual though.

hey man you can still do it. go to a gym or something its never too late.

I don't know if my story will encourage you at all seeing as we have different body types, but I am incredibly lazy and have met with success doing this, so just know other than being sore and not *feeling* like doing it, getting buff really isn't that hard. All it takes is time and dedication.

Every other day barring illness, injury or schedule conflict I strip naked, put on some power metal or folk metal and work out. On the other days I take my dog out on walks for hours at at time. When I started I felt like collapsing after 15 minutes.

I meant the one with the blonde girl in it

Oh, my bad. I almost posted both in case you meant that way.

That's Franken Fran, it's an incredibly gory body horror/comedy series about a uh, monster doctor with six arms who performs absolutely insane surgeries which 99% of the time turn the person into something monstrous, and has a creed that she will absolutely never let a patient die. A few examples off the top of my head (It's been a while since I read it:)

She happens upon a boy who has just murdered his girlfriend. He pleads with her to bring his girlfriend back to life. Fran does so, scooping out most of her brain and stuffing all of her organs into her skull, and attaching one of her hands to the bottom for her to walk around on. The boy keeps her basically as a pet under his bed, but it starts to remember that he killed her. Eventually Fran gives her a monstrous new body which she then uses to kill the guy.

One chapter ends after they've killed a bunch of super intelligent roaches. The way they're killed horribly burns the people who helped Fran though, so she puts new skin on their bodies… made out of the fat from the roaches. (though it looks like normal skin.) One of the three characters had an issue with bugs and rips her skin off as a result.

One chapter ends with a mechanical flying spaghetti monster leaving a building.

One chapter is about an actress in love with an actor who only likes 2D girls. She undergoes surgery after surgery to look more and more like an anime character with skinnier body, giant head and eyes and no breasts. By the end most of her human features are added artificially. The actor is finally interested in her, but in the night she stumbles out with her wig off, he's convinced she's an alien and runs away screaming.

A ton of stuff like that. Most of the time it's "What's the worst possible way this person's desire could work out for them?" and it's that + monsters + body horror.

anime is degenerate and if you watch it you're worthless

yeah maaaaaaaaaan its cultural appropriation maaaaan

Fuck off jew. This weebshit is garbage and adds absolutely nothing of value to you when you watch it. There might be one or two things that aren't absolute kikeshit garbage but the vast, vast majority (like most media really) is nothing but soporific propaganda full of degenerate mongoloid bullshit.

So go cuck yourself to your rice jew annie maze instead of making something of yourself. I wish you fucking tumblrcucks would get the fuck off Holla Forums.

I look at these things as escapism. As I get older, I'm looking not just for myself, but for kids in my life. Most modern western cartoons that come out today I wouldn't want any of my nieces or nephews watching, so what am I supposed to do, just give them dvds for all the old cartoons I watched?

I like to keep an eye out for stuff that's modern, entertaining, and teaches kids good values or at the very least isn't teaching them bad ones, and even if that only described 10% of anime, that would still be 10% more than I can say about what's shat out of Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.

It's an "angry American projects the problems of American media and culture onto anime and Japan" episode.

if you hate anime so much, ignore it

Galko fucks niggers

I watched anime for years without even knowing what anime was. I didn't have anyone tell me what to think about it, what it all supposedly meant and what memes I was supposed to recite. This was an amazing privilege that most people don't experience. Many people now have their anti-anime or anti-moe or anti-whatever talking points ready before they've even watched anything.

When I was growing up, anyone who watched anime was ostracized as a faggot because all anime was associated with girl cartoons like Sailor Moon. This was before the internet was a huge deal, so there really wasn't any anti-anime memetics going on.

Pretty much from then until I was 20, I thought all anime was gay shit. After browsing cuckchan for years and being desensitized, I felt like discovering what it was about for myself.

Basically, all anti-anime fags do is parrot what they truly believe makes them a part of the cool kids club, because they fear the ostracization that their peers will undoubtedly show them.

They're cowards.

She doesn't fuck *anyone*. That's part of the entire point of her character. She's very innocent and inexperienced despite her name and appearance, and she fantasizes about being a mother, housewife and cook.

She has the exact same appeal as Okusan, part of a growing market of anime and manga portraying guy's dream wives. Cheerful, innocent, virginal, friendly, protective, sweet, feminine, busty, and interested in cooking, being a mother and having kids.

I think that perhaps some of you are overthinking your answers. I may be a product of my time but a lot of my favourite anime are still the top tier stuff Manga brought over in the 90s like…

Macross Plus
Patlabor 1 & 2
Ninja Scroll
Wings of Honneamise

Literally how? Even as a young kid I remember seeing cringeworthy dubs on 90s TV, noticing the names in the credits, and realizing it had to have been made in a foreign country. Even back then and before having internet access, it's not hard to compare the character designs and overall art style between anime and regular cartoons. The 90s made this especially apparent when caricature and "style" outnumbered animated shows with realistic anatomical proportions, leaving anime as one of the few sources of shows with relatively realistic human proportions.

At least Anime gets us..

great song user.

1st pic on the last row?

My nigga, all of those you posted are some of my personal favorites.

Literally why not?

If you don't know they're from Japan then you don't know they're Japanese, these days the line has blurred even more with Amerilards using anime art styles and asian animators.

Hellstar Remina by Junji Ito. It was really just meant to be a placeholder image for all of his stuff. As with most of his stuff, it's a really crazy concept paired with really haunting artwork, but then it just kind of ends.

An astronomer discovers a new star and names it after his daughter. She becomes an instant celebrity. Then the start is discovered to be moving. As they track it's course it turns out to be eating everything else in space and heading towards Earth. People come to blame Remina, and believe killing her will get rid of the planet.

There was no anime on TV, I somehow just managed to avoid wandering into any anime communities or talking to anyone about anime, and I treated anime as just an extension of Japanese live action movies and shows that I was mostly watching back then. So I don't mean I didn't know that anime is Japanese or that it's different from Western animation, I mean I didn't know what "anime" was. To me it was just Japanese animation.

I think there was a period when American shows were aping anime, but there were maybe one or two that you might reasonably confuse with anime if you don't know anime well enough.

So many questionable choices and even more flat out shit ones.

>>>/oven/

Why do you normalfags even come here?

Sorry your taste is so shit.

I didn't say anything about any safe space, is not my post, and "shit taste" is a meme.

I'm asking why you come here if you're so immensely triggered by anime.

FFS, /a/, I mean… Holla Forums.

I like anime what the fuck are you talking about?
I just think that guy has shit taste.
Go fuck a duck.

You don't like anime, and shit taste is still a meme.

Just don't come to imageboards if you can't handle the /a/.

Stop sperging out.
I like quite a lot of Anime.
I'm a movie lover too, doesn't mean I instantly like every movie, and it also doesn't mean I can't dislike certain movies.

And shit taste isn't a meme, it's an opinion.
Go fuck a duck autismo.

You posted , so it's very obvious what you really think. Why deny it?

It's a meme.

This is a meme too.

What I really think is that he has poor taste.
The only meme here was
>>>/oven/

Sorry if memes trigger you, you should probably stick to tumblr.

The whole point here is that you're triggered by anime yet you still come here.

And a lot of memes are idiotic and rightfully called out for it.

But I've been posting in this thread before, and talking about anime???

The only thing idiotic here is you trying to claim if someone doesn't like all the anime you like, that must mean they just dislike all anime.

Sorry, but I watch a lot of Anime.
I'm a bit more picky than most, but I do watch Anime.

Elitist assholes like you are what turns most people away from anime.
One joke about ovens and you lose your shit.
Seriously, go crawl back into your safe space.

I'm sure you think you're being really clever here, but you're not.

You are triggered by anime yet you come to an imageboard. You are the one who needs to leave. Don't try to turn this around.

Right, well I'm going to wait a while for more posts, continue to have conversations, and continue to like what I like no matter what you as the resident mind reader has to say about it.
You keep on being a psychopath, just do it far away from me.

How does the fact that you are triggered by anime make me a psychopath? Are you mentally challenged?

I like anime.
And that's funny coming from a guy who is clearly a sociopath.

Telling someone to go the ovens for posting a list of their favorite anime does not support this claim.

See

Just stop.

It had nothing to do with his specific taste, you're just damage controlling.

At this point I'm convinced that poster was you, and you're just severely ass mad that anyone would question your taste in Anime.
WHICH BY THE FUCKING WAY, I wasn't even the first goddamn person to do.
Dear lord, get a life, and fuck off.

It wasn't.

This coming from someone who keeps coming to an imageboard (and an anime thread no less) even though he's triggered by anime.

It was, and you're being extremely transparent about it at this point.
Like I said, I'm just gonna either wait for you to fuck off, or go back to /a/ to fade into a topic without you in it.

I'm not triggered by Anime, I enjoy the medium, with or without the content of an autist like you.

It wasn't.

I have no reason to fuck off.

Yes you are.

Meme.

Translation

Bye.

You are triggered by anime yet you keep coming here. Don't try to turn this around. Your blind worship of memes also suggests you're new.

Soumds interesting, thanks.

*sounds

Neon genesis evagelion

Goes on /a/.

Anime is allowed here.

Perhaps you haven't read the top of the page.

Holla Forums - Television and Movies★
and cartoons and anime

He meant you could also post this on /a/.

Why so uptight?

Its not my thread, but I don't really go to /a/ cause of rulebows. Some rules are good, but you can literally get banned for a mispelling there ;)

The person running /a/ is autistic as fuck and will ban people for discussing things he doesn't like. Like recommendation threads for example are banned. He directs you to post it on a dead board for recommendations, in your ban message. Meta threads, threads asking basically any kind of question, there's a shitload of things threads get banned for.

Galko fucks niggers

Proof?

Note: Doujins aren't proof.

Galko episode 9
1:53 into the clip should be exactly what you want.

Rec threads were and are banned on 4chan's /a/ too. They are highly cancerous unless they are about something really specific.

All she said was that the actor was handsome. Galko hasn't fucked anyone.

Patrician taste tbh

You know what else was banned on halfchan? Pretty much everyone posting here.

This is what we call an "opinion". Holla Forums has rec threads all the fucking time. If a thread doesn't interest you, you don't reply and let it sink to the bottom. If you have something to contribute, you do so. Maybe people want to discuss a specific genre or something.

Suggesting that helping people explore the genre is cancer is elitist, autistic, stupid as fuck, and completely without excuse. As I'm sure you're filled with shame right now, I'll excuse you to commit sudoku.

Well I'm not banned on 4chan ( I was permabanned but I've moved three times since). I've been here since 2014, I'm here in large part cause the moderation makes way more sense here. I don't receive bans for just "triggering" the mods here. I got that a lot on 4chan. Talking about something someone else dosen't like and bam your banned. This site avoids that. I mean sure, making obvious troll threads at Holla Forums or Holla Forums gets you banned but we maintain some level of quality on those and there's always /liberty/.

The way this site is run makes sense, its beneficial to the user because it isn't some giant secret beholden only to a small group who can't even discuss what's up. I can't go back to 4chan after a couple years away, its all teenbros, redditors, and normalfags. It may be fast, but its copy paste content. I'm never going back.

There are tons of recommendation infographics and a recommendation wiki and who knows how many lists and guides people have written. Rec threads are just people listing the same well-known anime over and over again and answering a question that is very easily answered by Googling it.

This thread isn't that. And I suggest if you don't like a thread, to just ignore it. I mean thats the simple answer here.

We weren't talking about this thread, and this isn't even a rec thread. At least not technically.

This is a really bad way to moderate a board or forum.

We have rules, I think they're adequate I'm more talking about how the user should look at it. On topic threads you dislike, can be ignored ya know?

Rec threads aren't considered on-topic. They are banned.

Galko fucks niggers

No Spamming. Multiple duplicate threads will be deleted.

NSFW tv/film content allowed without spoilers. Just use spoilers for porn.

NSFL images will be deleted.

Off topic posts will be bumplocked or deleted.

No advertising

Those are the listed rules. If rec threads aren't allowed, it needs to be in there. Breety simple stuff.

We aren't talking about Holla Forums.

I think you're just saying this because the idea turns you on, sick fuck.

Let me give you a couple examples of threads I tried to make on /a/ that got me banned.

In the second case, I got one recommendation (Towa no Quon) before the thread was deleted and I was banned, though I do have a list of titles I came across on my own. Most recently Charlotte.

You are the one whose favorite anime is about a girl who wants to womb to be filled with nigger cum.

Enjoy your ban

I think is just triggered by Galko for whatever reason and tries to attack her and anyone who likes her by making up shit like this. Autismal cases like his are sometimes observed among so-called anime fans.

You say that like there's more than one option.

He is a typical reddipol cumskin that gets triggered because an attractive girl would rather be with a strong handsome black man then a fat greasy nerd.

(you)

How shit is my taste?

the odd one out.

Fairy Tail is comfy to watch, just turn off your brain and relax.

Jesus christ there is so much seeping autism in this thread.
Sorry to burst any bubbles in here, but when you defend anime like it's m'lady then all you do is expose yourself as an autistic tipper.

I know it's not all of you either, I'm pretty sure anyone who has seen even one other anime topic in Holla Forums knows exactly who I'm referring to.
The only thing I can take solace in is that he's probably some cripple fag who can't even leave the house.

I can't even imagine how shitty it must be to be hated by ones family who sees you as a burden, and hated online because you can't contain your autism for two seconds to have a normal conversation without being triggered that someone bad mouthed your precious anime.

Well deserved shitty life, please kill yourself, you aren't even worth the rope.

Fairy Tail is absolute pig shit.

anime belongs on /a/

it even rhymes so it's easy to remember

The soundtrack is pretty okay. Story is absolute garbage. Mangaka just needs to give it up and go draw some hentai since that is clearly what he wants to do.

>>>/Reddit/

anime
goes
on
/a/
and
this
is
a
/freech/
attack
anyway

There really is no reason why /a/ shouldn't have a stickied cyclical thread for recommendations exactly like Holla Forums has for software and hardware respectively.

Anime is allowed here.

THANKS FOR PUTTING UP PICTURES OF SHIT NO ALMOST NO ONE RECOGNIZES WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS

Pink anime girl with visible ass crack is my favorite anime.

Several of them have the title right in the image… Whatever.

Row 1:
Akira, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Ninja Scroll, Darker Than Black, Hellsing, One Piece, Katanagatari, My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, Tokyo Ghoul, Mononoke

Row 2:
Berserk, Bremen, Franken Fran, Bokurano, Black Cat, s-CRY-ed, Terraformars, Heroman, Overlord, Ore Monogatari!!, Patema Inverted

Row 3:
DNA^2, Black Heaven, Monster, Blame!, Detroit Metal City, Welcome to the NHK!, Okusan, Jungle De Ikou, Grenadier, Summer Wars, Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Row 4:
Death Note, Kikaider, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Code Geass, Ruin Explorers, GunGrave, Tiger & Bunny, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Oshiete! Galko-chan, Ghost Stories (dub)

Row 5:
Steam Detectives, Big O, Hajime No Ippo, Dorohedoro, Mushishi, Redline, Seven Deadly Sins, Magi, Mirai Nikki, Maria the Virgin Witch, Ronin Warriors

Row 6:
Gurren Lagnn, Tonnura San, Soul Eater, Fist of the North Star, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Full Metal Alchemist, When They Cry, No Game No Life, Golden Boy, Good Luck Girl!, Saint Seiya

Row 7:
Hellstar Remina/Junji Ito, The Cat Returns, Ergo Proxy, Cencoroll, FLCL, New Getter Robo, Parasyte, Godannar, Speed Grapher, Marchen Awakens Romance, Labyrinth of Flame

So now that the dust has settled…
asuka is objectively best grill

I'd hit it

Go back to before you were born.
And stay there.

You know, after noticing NHK production, I totally agree.

>>>/oven/

Is this anime worth watching if I don't care for tank battles or cute girls either? I remember seeing a clip with a Monty Python reference and chuckling at that.

There are a bunch of little jokes that keep everything fresh scattered throughout the series, OVA, and film. But really it is just tanks and cute girls. The surprising thing is how well it works. It is over the top and completely ridiculous that you will find yourself getting involenterialy caught up in it almost as often as you find yourself breaking immersion and going

The film in particular is excellent in a number of ways but its strongest suite comes from those small little detailed callbacks to the series. The scene of Miho and her sister riding home and the flashback to their childhood is very well animated and really hammers home the closeness these two estranged siblings have for each other.

Girls und Panzer has a number of flaws. CG that sticks out like a sore thumb. It's reliance on Japanese tropes. The plain characterizations at the beginning of the series. But it is blessed with an infectious fun that draws you in and makes it an enjoyable experience.

So far the Film has grossed $23.1 Million and as of Saturday has ended its two theater limited release and is now showing in 15 locations. It will remain in theaters until November 21st and may very well surpass the Love Live film's $25.7 Million box office record.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=816185

PERFECT ANIME IS PIC RELATED

Rucky Star.
Duh.
It's the Seinfeld of anime.

Anime
goes
on
/a/
to
be
quite
honest

>>>Holla Forums

/a/
is
a
shit
board
to
be
quite
honest

The fact that you need to go back to Reddit does not mean I have to kill myself. That doesn't even make sense.

It's Raki☆Suta, nerd                \ │ /                 / ̄\  / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄               ─( ゚ ∀ ゚ )< saitama!                 \_/  \_________                / │ \                    ∩ ∧ ∧∩ / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\ ∩∧ ∧∩\( ゚∀゚)< saitama saitama saitama!saitama~~~~! >( ゚∀゚ )/ |    / \__________________/ |    〈 |   |              / /\_」 / /\」               ̄     / /

this isn't average bait
THIS IS ADVANCED BAIT

If you don't like WW2 tanks or moeshit then no, I wouldn't watch it. It's actually pretty good otherwise and rather light hearted. Also minimal fan service which is nice as shit often comes off as filler. If you want the fan service watch the OVAs afterwards.

Filler refers to daytime shows where they make original episodes to avoid catching up with the manga.

I'm not aware of your autistic anime terminology user but filler as a generic term can be applied to any unnecessary content stuck in mostly to pad runtime. Excessive fanservice isn't technically only padding but for anyone who doesn't care for it it might as well be and it certainly gets in the way of actual plot and pacing.

Then don't use it.

Filler is a term used across all forms of media. Weebs don't get to redefine it to suit themselves. Of course if you used the original definition half of any given flavour of the month moeshit would be filler and people would have to admit that.

Filler has a specific meaning in the context of anime and is mostly used in the context of anime.

What makes you think weeaboos are involved in this?

These don't mean anything.

Quite possibly and almost certainly within some communities but this specific meaning is merely a special sub-type of filler as is commonly understood (padding either runtime or series length).

100% fucking bullshit. The term 'filler' is regularly used in discussion of all forms of media. How fucking delusional are you? Take any GoT or Better Call Saul thread/stream here on Holla Forums after an episode and see how often the word filler shows up if you want an easy example. Where do you think the use of it to discuss anime even originated?

Are you really asking what could possibly make me think weebs are involved in redefining the English word filler in relation to anime? Who else would be doing it? The jews?

Flavour of the month is another term used across all forms of media. It has a clear definition and claiming it means nothing is again nonsense. The first google result gives me "a person or thing that enjoys a short period of great popularity." Mass produced moeshit fits this definition.

If you don't like the term moeshit please explain to me a better way to categorise such shows. What do we call shit like Upotte! or Stella Women's Academy? Cute girls doing cute things with low-effort plot and fanservice is a genre and a shit one at that.

anime is trash kill youself

I see it mostly used in the context of anime.

I am really asking, and it seems you can't answer. But I understand; justifying paranoid delusions is not easy.

People call something FotM when they don't like it, and they do it long before it's known whether the series will remain popular. Someone probably called Madoka FoTM (assuming this buzzword was in use then).

There is no such thing as moeshit.

Upotte is slice of life, comedy and action with some drama. Stella is action and a psychological drama. This just goes to show how utterly meaningless the term moeshit is.

Then so is everything else.

Take it back to /a/.

As people have told you many times now, anime is allowed here.

Do you, by some chance, spend most of your time discussing anime?

Really who the fuck else but weebs is involved in making up English language terminology for the discussion of anime? It's merely common sense.

Just because the term is misused it isn't inherently worthless. FoTM mass-produced moeshit is a thing and claiming otherwise is just dishonest. Take the same 5 characters, change the hair colour/background a little bit and put them in a new setting. Stick in one of the standard plots and you've got a new FoTM moeshit.

A description that also applies to Sora No Woto yet the two are clearly very different shows. Moeshit carries clear connotations of lazy fanservice and a paper-thin plot. Moeshit also shares a bunch of clichés (beach episodes being an obvious one).

Psychological drama is a rather generous description for a standard teenage angst plot dressed up with airsoft and a rather underused ancient warrior plot thread that goes nowhere.

I will agree moeshit is a term that is often incorrectly applied to any anime featuring young girls regardless of quality but it is useful when used correctly. Capeshit has seem a similar process in which newfags have been applying the term to any movie in which a superhero shows up rather than only the films with the interchangeable plots etc.

Holla Forums needs actual discussion. Better a thread or two on anime than another 30 forced meme threads. Also, assuming you were around then (unlikely), do you not remember the shitstorm we had when cartoons were banned on Holla Forums?

It's a paranoid delusion. There are hardly any weeaboos anywhere.

It's always misused, so it is worthless.

Anime production does not work like that. Most anime is adapted from various manga and light novels created by various authors. The adaptations are commissioned, financed and executed by various companies and freelancers. There is no central planning committee.

Claiming that all anime is the same but with different hair colors means you're either lying or have no idea what you're talking about.

I never said the description is unique to Upotte.

Moeshit doesn't exist, therefore it doesn't connotate anything.

It is a psychological drama whether you like it or not, and since you've apparently watched Stella why did you claim it's "cute girls doing cute things with low-effort plot and fanservice"? Seems like you were intentionally misrepresenting the show and assuming I wouldn't know any better.

It's never used correctly. There's nothing to use. The term doesn't mean anything.

goes on /a/
by the way
Holla Forums's not the place
for anime
so don't be gay
just put it on /a/
i'll point the way
on back to >>>/a/

How long are you going to continue this? Anime is officially allowed on Holla Forums.

I'm curious, how much time did it take for you to make that gay little jingle?

Let me explain something to you about imageboards, user.
Imageboards are great. And we're all grateful for board owners. But board owners sometimes make mistakes. The guy who runs Holla Forums recently got snookered by a troll into making him a mod; the guy went ahead and deleted half the board before he got busted.

Our BO here, meanwhile, has made the error of adding that little tagline up top. That's a mistake, because Holla Forums doesn't need anime posters clogging up the board with threads. BOs are only human. We still love them. But they're not always right.

There's very few anime threads and the board has capacity for over 200 threads I think. This has nothing to do with spam or clogging things up or being off-topic, you're just triggered by anime.

There are lots of weebs in places that discuss anime. In fact I'd be willing to be they dominate such communities in general, certainly on imageboards.

Perhaps true in the shitholes you go to but that's what you get for talking to idiots. FotM has been a valid description for every form of media for fucking decades, a few weebs misusing it and insulting your favourite moeshit doesn't invalidate that nor does it render it useless.

And many of those mangas and light novels are also mass produced for otakus who really just want the same paper thing plots and characters (with a new hair colour) for waifubait. It is also not uncommon for a manga with some depth to have that depth removed when it is turned into your typical 12 episodes of moeshit, Upotte! being an ideal example. Are you denying that a large amount of the current output of both the manga and particularity the anime industry is low-effort pandering? It's simply good business practice, after all, and again I'll make the direct comparison to capeshit.

You have missed the point entirely. Sora no Woto and Upotte! are wildly different shows, one being an earnest attempt and the other a lazy cash-in yet using your system they will both have the same description. Using moeshit as a term we can distinguish the two easily.

Even if you disagree with the term you cannot claim it does not bring to mind a certain type of anime. If I describe something as moeshit you are well aware of what I mean. This is the very definition a certain connotation. Do you have an argument better than 'it doesn't exist because I say it doesn't exist'?

Low effort teenage schoolgirl plots are a hallmark of moeshit. At a stretch we can call such plots psychological drama but that term is so broad as to cover damn near everything that isn't pure comedy.

I'm partial to a little fanservice now and then. I'll also occasionally eat McNuggets. To take the analogy further I'd assume you will agree junk food is a sensible term to describe the difference between McDonald's food and, say, a homemade burger both of which could be described using the same terminology otherwise. Moeshit follows the same concept.

Again do you have an argument that isn't just 'it means nothing because I say it means nothing'? I have given you clear examples of when both of these terms help understanding and clear definitions of what is, and is not, FotM or Moeshit. Give an actual reason why they don't exist or fuck off.

The last time the BO listened to faggots like you we had 'cartoons belong on Holla Forums'. That was a cock-up that he thankfully fixed quickly and apologised for. If you want to campaign about something not belonging on Holla Forums go bitch in the forced meme threads.

I missed a line here, my mistake:

I described Stella as "cute girls doing cute things with low-effort plot and fanservice" because that's exactly what it fucking is. A teenager feels out of place in a school? WHAT AN ORIGINAL PLOT. I'll agree the warrior's spirit idea was interesting but it was thrown away almost as fast as it was brought up and otherwise you've got an extremely generic plot with a cast of one-dimensional characters. As for why I watched it I'm partial to a little fanservice now and then. I'll also occasionally eat McNuggets. To take the analogy further I'd assume you will agree junk food is a sensible term to describe the difference between McDonald's food and, say, a homemade burger both of which could be described using the same terminology otherwise. Moeshit follows the same concept.

Also that should be paper thin and particularly. I evidently cannot type for shit.

99,99% of people accused of being weeaboos are not weeaboos. It's a paranoid delusion.
You say that like you're not on Holla Forums right now.
Here we go again. Are you going to start ranting about kikes and lizard people next?
Moeshit doesn't exist.
They are made by individual artists or small teams and if they are successful they run for years. They are not "mass produced" and it doesn't make any sense to say they are.

The "otaku" you are talking about are a figment of your feverish, paranoid imagination. Not the real thing.

Waifubait is yet another thing that does not exist.
You can't turn a manga into something that does not exist.
Pandering does not exist, and something is not low effort just because you don't like it.
Something is not lazy or a cash-in just because you don't like it.
Moeshit doesn't mean anything.
Some people say it means shows like K-On, some say it means harem anime, some say it means some kind of combination of the two, and some say it means anything at all with "cute girls" in it. It doesn't mean anything.
Do you have an argument better than 'it exists because I say it does'?
Something is not low effort just because you don't like it, and you are against demonstrating how meaningless "moeshit" is. A story involving schoolgirls could mean K-On, Madoka, Gakkou Gurashi, Stella C3, Amanchu, Red Garden, Joshiraku, [email protected]/* */, Aoi Hana, Akuma no Riddle, Kill Me Baby, Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku or Taishou Yakyuu Musume.
I wasn't calling such "plots" psychological drama, I was called Stella C3, specifically, a psychological drama. Because that's what it is.
Give an actual reason why they exist or fuck off.

Are you lying or have you actually not seen the show?
So anything that isn't original must be "cute girls doing cute things with low-effort plot and fanservice"? Is that how it works now? It's also a fallacy to claim that any two stories must be the same just because they can be described in the same extremely broad terms. Not to mention that there's more to Stella C3's story than the protagonist just feeling out of place.
This doesn't mean anything.

Goes on /a/.

Somewhat of an exaggeration but yes, many mix up weeb with someone who merely likes anime.
You do understand my statement of the the Jews was a joke yes?
You've still not provided an argument for this statement.
Most of them are in it for the money and the idea that there isn't a lot of big business involvement in manga is wishful thinking at best. Publishers want sales, moeshit sells and is cheap to make.
Call something moeshit and anyone with even a tangential interest in anime will know what you mean. Taking an obvious example like Cowboy Bebop calling it moeshit would be 100% wrong as it has none of the relevant features. If, as you say, moeshit is a meaningless term calling Cowboy Bebop moeshit is no different from calling Upotte! moeshit; clearly an absurd result.
I suppose the abundance of samey beach episodes and bath scenes is just a massive coincidence then. What are the odds?
Something is low effort because it didn't have any effort put into it. I enjoy the occasional low effort anime but I'm not going to claim it's anything but a nice waste of my time.
You've just given me multiple things it means. At best you've proven it means something vague, not that it means nothing. These are entirely different results. If people started misusing the word tank to refer to all armoured fighting vehicles (as indeed many people do) the word tank would not magically become meaningless.
I've given you multiple arguments and you've failed to provide a response other than 'I say so' or 'some people misuse the terms so we must abandon them entirely'.
Why all this projection? Regardless of my opinion of a particular show a generic plot is by definition one that takes less effort to produce than an original plot. What word will we be pretending is meaningless to get out of this conundrum?
>A story involving schoolgirls could mean K-On, Madoka, Gakkou Gurashi, Stella C3, Amanchu, Red Garden, Joshiraku, [email protected]/* */, Aoi Hana, Akuma no Riddle, Kill Me Baby, Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku or Taishou Yakyuu Musume.
I said low effort teenage schoolgirl plots, not teenage schoolgirl plots.
Psychological drama is a meaninglessly wide term. Stella specifically is a generic angsty teenager plot. All angsty teenager plots are, perhaps, psychological drama but so fucking what? If you said to someone who had not seen it that Stella was a 'psychological drama with action' they'd be none the wiser as to what it actually is. If I told them it was airsoft moeshit they'd instantly have a rough idea of what the show is like. Please explain why your vague description is the superior method of conveying information.
Multiple reasons have been given. You have failed to respond to them with anything other than tautologies.
Have you? Here's episode 5. I see cute girls having a cute airsoft game. I also see clothing that could fairly be described as fan service. The plot is hardly stellar either. Now this isn't an exception as the very next episode is set in rhe school's fair: as generic an episode as they come. Dressing up in cute outfits neatly covers fanservice and their activities seem like cute things to me. The only time they aren't being cute is the aforementioned teenage angst, hardly a revolution in storytelling.

Lack of originality merely covers 'low-effort plot'. The cute girls doing cute things and the fanservice is necessary for it also to be unoriginal.

Describe it in more detailed terms and it's still just a generic angsty teen plot with a thin coating of airsoft on top.
Like what? An underused plot thread with the shrine and the fact she's an unsporting cunt with a healthy imagination are about it.

How many words/phrases don't mean anything now? I count pandering, moeshit, generic and flavour of the month though you also seem to dislike low-effort. Does capeshit exist? What word is next on the doesn't exist list?
I'll also point out pandering and generic have existed for 400+ years with a recognised meaning and definition. I'd like to know why these words have suddenly lost all meaning, certainly such a catastrophe should be reported to the relevant authorities as soon as possible.

The cute girls doing cute things and the fanservice is necessary for it also to be moeshit*

No, nothing goes on /a/ anymore, least of all productive conversation.

/a/ is modded by rulekikes.

akira and belladonna of sadness

they're probably just baiting, that or hyper autistic

You can like both cute girl slice of life anime and mature drama seinen anime too, user

I do. The people who keep whining about moe non-stop don't seem to though.

I like anime where there's a plot and a story progression, the characters don't look retarded, very few smug reaction faces can be culled from it, and it isn't just a bunch of dweebs typically in a classroom telling terrible jokes that rarely translate across the cultural divide while nothing happens.

How much slice of life moeshit does that describe?

magi poka

I've already explained, and you have already illustrated repeatedly, that the word has no fixed meaning and means whatever anyone wants it to mean.
I am factually describing how the industry works.
You are assuming they are in it for the money just because you don't like what they make. Comiket is full of amateurs doing the same stuff, and most of them lose money, but I guess you think they're also in it for the money. Then where exactly do the fans come from? Who does this sell to, if nobody likes it?

If you think manga like K-On, Azumanga and Hidamari Sketch sells, go look at the list of top-selling manga on Wikipedia, i.e. manga that has sold 20-380 million copies. They are not listed.
You think no effort was made because you don't like the product.
Which amount to the word not meaning anything.
I am not projecting and I don't think you know what that word actually means, which seems to be a recurring theme here.
There is no conundrum that needs to be gotten out of, and I'm not pretending anything.
Low effort just means anything you don't like.
he said, and then went back to explaining how moeshit is a meaningful term that we should all be using.
Generic doesn't mean anything, as you continue to demonstrate.
Assuming their particular interpretation of moeshit was something along the lines of K-On, they would be expecting K-On with airsoft. But that is not what Stella C3 is.
I didn't realize we were arguing over the most optimal way of conveying information. Again, I said that Stella C3 is a psychological drama because that's just what it is. It doesn't matter how well that communicates the premise to someone.
Yes. So have you not seen the show or are you lying about it? Which is it?
Low effort again meaning anything you don't like.
By this reasoning virtually everything is unoriginal.
Generic doesn't mean anything, and it doesn't have a "thin coating of airsoft." So have you not seen the show or are you lying about it?
Pandering means that an anime is cynically exploiting an audience for money. Almost anything in anime that implicitly or explicitly involves sexuality is accused of pandering, i.e. it is claimed that the author couldn't have possibly created the work out of personal interest. No instance of this has ever been proven, and the whole thing is in fact just Westerners projecting their psychological problems, cultural assumptions and media preferences onto the Japanese, while having not one clue about how anything in Japan works. And thus pandering does not mean anything.

Generic stands for "I don't like this thing." It has no relation to the dictionary definition, it can be and is applied to anything and everything including the entirety of anime.

That depends on your special snowflake definition of moeshit. What shows are you supposed to be talking about?

yuru yuri obvs. would totes hang out with kyouko and some ramu reizun.

also how cute is sakurako omgggg

>>>/a/

I enjoy anime like that too, but sometimes I just want to watch something relaxing and cute even if it's dumb. It's like taking a break.

As bad as moeblobs can be, I wouldn't want to live in a world without them.

Exactly. The world is fucked up, so sometimes people just want to see something pleasant.

Goes on /a/.

It goes where I say it goes, whore. Now open your mouth.

No, Ramiel is.

>>>/a/

>>>Holla Forums

This is generic autism

adsf

top tier right here

Goes on /a/.

lol no

Cute!

>>>/a/

>>>Holla Forums

Granted, I don't recognise EVERYTHING on there, but I mean come the fuck on.
JJBA, Berserk and Bebop are regared by many as some of the greatest achievements in japanese manga/anime of all time
Bebop less so, but I mean come on Berserk and JJBA have been going since the 80s

As opposed to Advanced mega autism?

>>>/a/

Greenland?

Are there any animes that take place in Greenland?

She should have disapeared at the end

This is /a/ friend :3

Can I suck your thingy, user-kun?~

Yeah

You two are fucking gay

For You

But I don't want you

But I want you
Take me you stud

The funny thing is this thread would have died if you didn't keep posting this.

I don't want your ass, you queer

But I want your hard cock big man

zxdvz