Wow... That Really Made Me Think

Hmmm…

JOHNNY THE BOY DINDU NUFFIN! BIKER LIVES MATTER!

Fury Road was shit, Road Warrior was mediocre, and the original was dogshit.

Patricians were all boy loving queers.

Somebody sounds jealous

Are we going to go the /cm/ or full on /yaoi/ with this thread?

Probably /cm/, it's all I have.

100% PATRICIANS ONLY
dumping some nonlewd to being with, might story time a pretty lewd Doijun if you Patricians want

I dunfooged and accidentally put in the 2nd and 4th pic.
Sorry lads, will make up for with more

Are you guys gay or something?

Original was great you pleb.

Some can become…desperate, in the post-apocalypse.

Okay, last patrician pic I've got, but I have 2 plebjins.
Will dump tomarrow

Mad Max was 10/10 for a low budget flick, and 8.5/10 objectively. Great acting, great story, and great stunt.

Road Warrior is simply a 10/10 flick. Everything there is just perfect.

Fury Road is 6/10 mediocre for a Mad Max entry, but as a standalone flick I'd give it 8/10.

Also, notice how all the villains in these 3 movies are gay. Toecutter's beach scene was a bit gay. Humungus is absolutely gay. Immortan is officially gay. Based Miller is a fag hater.

As an Ausfaggot Mad Max is a personal favourite but Road Warrior is the superior film. Fury Road is a meme movie for plebs and I don't want talk about Thunderdome.

No one's even mentioned the best Mad Max movie yet.

I didn't like it as much as the other Mad Max's, but I can't think of an action flick that is as well made as Fury Road that came out like in the last decade. Everything in Fury Road is just very distinct. Particularly the cinematography. The use of montage technique here is very interesting, and it worked well. I've never seen anything like that before.

inb4 PhD dissertations on why mad max is/nt good/bad

*on why mad max: meme road is/nt good/bad

I could fuck you in the ass with my PhDick, if that's what you'd prefer.

who is the artist for this pic?

I liked it. I don't consider it the best but I don't get why its so hated?

Bumping this thread for the promised images.

Whoops, screwed that post up, meant for

I'm waiting for you fags to decide on which one first

Whick one what?

I know the first Mad Max is a better film, but the second one is my favorite
that ending truck chase scene was just gold, you don't see anyone attempt shit anywhere near that these days without CGI

lol "pratricians"

Which lewd comic

Dump your favorite.

Or better still, both of them.

the first one is only "better" because it shows the world while it was still falling apart. there were still police, still hospitals, still people who lived under laws

what made road warrior and even thunderdome good were the progression in sequence like sequels are supposed to do

fury road is just fucking retarded and might as well be a reboot. all of a sudden max is a tortured man having flashbacks of some little girl? where the fuck did that come from?

Fury Road is more like a spinoff. It's some kind of untold story between Road Warrior and Thunderdome. The little girl was not his daughter, but some girl he met in gas town that was, as implied in the flashback, killed by one of immortan's gang. Miller wasn't interested in telling the rest of the story, he just wanted some pure action. Maybe in Mad Max: Wasteland.

True. Road Warrior will probably always be my favorite, being the first I've watched, but I've come to find the original and its sense of creeping societal breakdown as good if not better.

Also, this.

die nigger lover

where the fuck is the comic?

Bravo Holla Forums

wew

And he was then promptly assassinated for being a retarded tranny

immortan is gay by proxy, the whole "muh valhalla" culture and the fact that he's played by toecutter (and let's be realistic about this, immortan is absolutely older toecutter)

And warbois.

patricians appreciate 4 and 6 over 5. 5 is normalfag tier all over.

A New Hope and Phantom Menace are the kino-est of them all.

Episode II was a brilliant homage to the neo-noir mystery genre starring Obi-Wan as the hard-boiled detective, best fett as the triggerman, and Cristopher Lee as the villain.

Ep 1 is garbage

glad to see someone agrees that episode 6 is the best star wars film.

Sicario, John Wick.

go away.

Reddit meme flicks .

Not very generic tbqh, but for CURRENT YEAR standard. Fury Road in the other hand is completely different.

Being a faggot is about broadcasting what a faggot you are.

It's like assholes with a foot fetish or furries. They define their identity around their fetish and it makes them insufferable.

They have to go into threads and blare their fetish, and make you know they have it, because otherwise they are forced to recognize they have no personality.

Faggots - all homosexuals, cuckolds, etc - are devoid of any real character, so they define themselves as being special because they 'want' to fuck men's assholes.

It made MM family friendly. The film is all over the place which was weird considering how tight the previous movies were.

all of star wars is pleb shit