I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF VIETNAM

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF VIETNAM
VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

I missed this memerino

Has Mark Wahlberg even been in a Vietnam movie? He would've been great in Tropic Thunder I know it's not set in Vietnam.

Just read his wikipedia page.

His wiki page isn't filled with all the great memes spawned by this great meme

No but he actually served in Vietnam. He was in the shit. Most of Cpt. Wahlberg's war record remains classified to this day.

I might be autistic enough to notice this and fix the face a bit, but I'm not even going to fucking bother with the rest of it.

Hebeat up a vietnamese guy for two cases of beer

It aint me.

Don't spend that much time on cuckchan but enough to know this meem started there. How did it start?

He genuinely beat up two vietnamese guys when he was 16.

Sentenced to two years in juvy, served 45 days.

Isn't he the one in the new Great Wall chink film?

Knew he got arrested for putting some guys eye out for a case of beer but never heard about that. At least he didn't chop them up into little pieces like John Landis.

Mark Wahlberg is not a racist. He's fine with Asians. He appreciates their fascinating history, interesting culture and awesome cuisine. From Filipinos to Koreans to the Japanese, Mark Wahlberg is highly aware of their heritage.

BUT VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS MAN. Holy shit have you seen vietnam? It's fucking shit man, it's fucking shit. What kind of country has a capital with 'Ho' as part of it's name? I mean come on that's fucking shit. Vietnam is a shitty place and its people need to be treated like shit. Fucking shit. Fuck vietnam, fuck the vietnamese fucking shits. Fuck.

Yes.

My old man is a nam vet, 67 mainly, saw some serious shit, has a CIB and the mental scars to prove it.

He has a deep respect for the vietnamese, but he also likes to point out that none of the other slants like them and that they are

The Cong literally moved HQ into the former Southern capital and renamed it after their then leader, because communists are literally nothing more than self-obsessed historical revisionists with no respect for heritage or the past that thought because they scored one over America for once, they could do anything.
You wanna know how bullshit and worthless communistic regime and propaganda is and how little the people who have it forced on them from outside sources swallow it? The locals on the street will still call the city Saigon to this day.

I had a friend who was Danforth. He wore this black head band and I took one of those magic markers and I said to Feron, 'Hey mail us to Las Vegas' cause we were always talkin about Vegas, and this fucking car. This red '58 Chevy convertible, he was talkin about this car, he said we were gonna cruise till the tires fall off. We were in this bar in Saigon. And this kid comes up, this kid carryin' a shoe shine box, and he says 'shine please, shine.' I said no and he kept asking yeah and Joey said 'yeah,' and I went to get a couple beers and the fuckin shine box was wired, and he opened up the box, fuckin blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there and he's fuckin screamin, there's pieces of him all over me, just like this. And I'm tryin to pull em off you know? And MY FRIEND IT'S ALL OVER ME! IT'S GOT BLOOD AND EVERYTHING! And I'm tryin to hold him together I put him together his fucking insides keep coming out, AND NOBODY WOULD HELP!! Nobody help me. He's saying please I wanna go home I wanna go home. He keeps calling my name, I wanna go home Johnny, I wanna drive my Chevy
I SAID WITH WHAT? I CAN'T FIND YOUR FUCKIN LEGS!!! I CAN'T FIND YOUR LEGS

Mark pls stay.

Well to be honest the bardwire would be a mess to work with. The contrast on the OD green of the other les is darker. Trying to fade and adjust would be a nightmare. Also instead of grain I would have used a scatter and then optimized it with brightness and contrast. The outline needs some work too. A 2 pixel feather would have made a world of difference.

The jews of asia are jews

So coreans

Not the chinese? look at what they did to thailand. The koreans actually have the jewish media though.

And the massive amounts of converts. The Talmud is the best selling book in worst corea.