At a gathering of the worlds most respected film critics Mullholland Drive has been voted as the best film made in the...

At a gathering of the worlds most respected film critics Mullholland Drive has been voted as the best film made in the 21st century so far.

THE GOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN

Naomi Watts is so fucking hot

It's a good movie, but the best? No way.
Most plebs just claim to like it because "muh lesbo scene".

If that's not the best movie ever made then I honestly don't know what is.

it was boring as fuck

Pleb confirmed for not kinikore.

kinikore?

All that needed to be said

t. degenerate B-movie maker (((David Lynch)))

Nice disinfo tactics schlomo.

t. David "Schlomo" Lynchberg a.k.a. Alpha Berniebro

Leave David Lynch alone you son of a bitch

Keep trying

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
David Lynch = 100% Jewish
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
PROVEN

Holla Forums was right.

פרווה פרווה פרווה פרווה פרווה
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
David Lynch = 110% JEWISH
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
פרווה PROVEN KOSHER פרווה
BERNIE 2016
♫Hava nagila, hava nagila, hava nagila!♫
OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

Holla Forums is always right.

So Holla Forums voted for the communist Jew Bernie Sanders, just like David Lynch.

I don't consider it better than the Lord of The Rings-trilogy.

FUN FACT: David Lynch is a top Jew.
t. Tolkien scholar

Na. As far as filmmaking goes, LOTR is just average. Great achievement but PJ played it safe, understandably.

or
or

LESBIANS AREN'T REAL

Lesbians can't have sex.

Links.
I know Lynch and I do believe he has a quite unique style, but I want to know why would they choose this movie?
I still like FWWM over MD

Good pick. It was the only movie I liked for a long while until I saw Drive

I just watched it and HOLY SHIT.
This just shits on Hollywood all the way trough.
Right from the overlords to how artists are treated there.
Including the directing, you must feel this movie not review it, this thing is anti-Hollywood molecule by molecule the directing goes against everything modern Hollywood told you it was good filmmaking.
The first half is directed as a shitfest, bad sound editing, bad acting, plots that seem to go nowhere filled with cliches.
We even get a guy who gets literally cucked because he didn't wanted to obey the overlords.

The second half gets to show that Lynch actually knows how to make a movie, that he has cinematic literacy, he learned and went to a school of thought about making art and entertainment instead of products.

Ya know what's funny, Holla Forums keeps saying he's some jew degenerate but I saw this movie and I would believe that Holla Forums could've made it.

You will not find a more antijewllywood movie in our times.

Holla Forums can't make anything outside dank memes. They would have never came up with something as great as the ending to the film. If all you're getting from Mulholland Drive is that "Hollywood is bad and joos", then you really missed a lot and I question whether or not you've actually seen it.

Anyways, I guess this is the Lynch thread, so I'll ask here. Is Blue Velvet is best film? I'm convinced it is. It has everything that is unique to Lynch and the performances are all brilliant.

I like the Twin Peaks universe more, but that's personal bias, considering lost highway is pretty boring for me.

Blue Velvet is pretty much guided by the directing which shows that Lynch did learned directing from a proper college in a "express yourself" school of thought rather than "how to trick and please the public 101"
Normie Lynch>>>>>>>>normie director.

And of course the relationship between the girls was the central plot but there was a lot of emphasis on the Hollywood stuff, especially that the dream part of Mulholland drive with the overlords and what Holla Forums wants to believe Hollywood is like.
But then shows real Hollywood and while it doesn't have joos is not any more prettier or far from what we speculate here.

I also like Renegade's cut interpretation of Eraserhead.

Fuck Holla Forums, they're a bunch of drooling hypocrites. I just got banned from there for pointing out jesus was a kike.

In what way?

Haha good. Christ vs pagan shitfests are the worst part of Holla Forums.

pls don't go there again gays not allowed

Neither are heebs

>>>/Israel/

It's a great movie, but I don't know if it's the best film of the century.

Why can't you little anti-whites ever just say, "THE JEWS"?

You look like total fags when you say, da joos.

Joos aren't real, silly.

Try imagine that Ridley Scott was the director in charge of visuals/atmosphere… you instantly have a superior film.

LOTR was almost made-for-tv at times, with only a few sections rising above that level.