"I really liked the movie because I could relate to the main character"

Maybe referring to certain mannerisms and stuff? That's how I feel about certain characters.

Like I can relate to some of the things Dennis does in It's Always Sunny, particularly when he's overwhelmed by emotion. I used to sperg out like that a lot between 16-22 so I can relate to that character. That doesn't mean I give women the implication, have a system for manipulating them for sex, or make furniture out of skin.

Do you get off to stealing someone's identity or go to abortion rallies to get laid?

Actually, both of those are things I would've done between 16-22, maybe not get off like Dennis claims he did, but I was edgy and pretentious and tried to manipulate people.

Would you bang an asian boy to maintain the facade?

This thread reminded me of a story, and thinking on it I realize I'm never likely to have a reason to post about this, and I'm just going to end up thinking about it for way too long if I don't get it out of my system, so keep scrolling if you don't want to read a long post.

The pictures are of Arin Hansen, aka Egoraptor. A few notes: Egoraptor married the first girl he ever dated. Now, it wasn't as simple as "they went out, fell in love and got married" no, she dumped him and started fucking another guy. Every day he wrote her a love letter. Every day while she's taking some other dude's loads, Arin continued to worship her and pine after her. Eventually the other guy dumped her, so she took Arin back. There's an infamous animation he made where he gushes about how much he loves her and asks her to marry him. It's cringy as all fuck and somewhat soul-crushing, particularly the part where he gleefully says she made him "give up my pipedreams".

Arin likes to crossdress, an early blog post suggests gender identity issues as he describes "always better identifying with girls" and on his various let's play episodes he makes a point to always play as female characters and point out this preference. However, he doesn't like them if they have big breasts, perhaps because he doesn't. He's also obsessed with anal, drew and fapped to dickgirls and complained about misogyny in numerous episodes of his Let's Play series. Perhaps most telling is an episode from after Jon left where Arin explains "dick club". They were playing Katamari, and if you search "gamegrumps dick club" the video will come right up. He described going to Korean bath houses, and how dudes were walking around naked, so naturally the only way to make this not awkward was for them all to jerk off together. He described jerking eachother off, swordfighting, and so on. His friend seemed genuinely surprised and said this was "the gayest thing ever" which sent Arin into a rage, announcing that his friend just "didn't get it" and that he'd understand after they had a dick club session.

All that's just background, though. Giving you an idea of just who this person is before I get to what this thread reminded me of. Back when Jon was still on the show they did an episode where they played Playstation All Stars, and while they both tended to agree a lot of terrible decisions were made in regards to the game, they got into a slightly heated argument about the Devil May Cry reboot. Jon thought it looked like shit, and Arin insisted that Dante's old look was "deviantart" which I'm sure he'd be an expert in given his origins on fucking Newgrounds.

The doublethink in his next statements, his blind adherence to SJW dogma of "I HAVE to like this game, because it puts forth my political views and I've been told to like it" stick with me. He first argues that quote "All they changed is his hairstyle, it's such a dumb thing to get angry about." but a short while later he asserts that the new Dante is "much easier to relate to." How can there be that huge difference if as he insists all that was changed is his hair? I mean there's only three possible answers here. 1. Arin is so shallow that the hair color prevented him from relating to Dante. 2. Arin knows his previous claim that all that was changed is his hair is garbage, and relates to the edgy sociopath the gaming community quickly grew to despise, leading to the game flopping, or 3. Arin will just repeat what the community he and his wife are a part of tell him to.

I don't think I've ever related to a main character in a movie. I don't really think of myself as "main". I'm more like an extra walking past the background of a scene. No one notices or cares about that character. That's me.

Nah, I'm more like one of the people who's hypothetically in one of the buildings in the background of a scene populating the fictional world but you never actually see. Yeah, that's me.

Actually, I'm not even real. This post is a figment of your imagination.

There isn't a single element of popular psychology (talking therapy), that isn't purely art with absolutely zero scientific evidence.

You do not possess an invisible stamina bar, for the narcissism you require to live well and sound. All the negative emotions you feel, are invaluable notifications by your nervous system that outwardly, shit isn't right for you and needs to change in your interest.

So you relate to getting sodomized.

Jesus, this video just got a whole lot cringier now I know the backstory behind it.

So you're a leftist.

It hurt to watch that shit. I think I'd enjoy snapping both their necks.

Do you have the slowed down version with the sad music?

Jesus fucking christ.

This isn't funny anymore.

FUCK OFF GIFMAKER

Found it

Thanks, this will surely worsen my day.

Fuck off and go animate something Arin.

Just found another one.

Aw, poor girl has Downs.

[vomits profusely]

SHE'S SO SWEATY

Nope, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Her sister has it too. Mommy was drinking when she had them.

Holy Hell.

self esteem is for everybody..
self esteem is for everyone!
you can dream and be anybody, but
self esteem is how you get it done

You know it's kind easy to relate to Donald especially ones written by Carl Barks. Latter era Don Rosa's Donald was so chill that he was like super chill weed smoker.

You got the wrong picture.

Well who else are niggers going to relate to?