Buy a real doll because people keep giving you shit about not having a GF

didn't see that coming.

Was he autistic?

no shit he has he tism , whats funny is a guy at work acts just like this guy. even with the "ticks" like the eye blink thing.

what i didn't like about this movie is that a "real woman " liked him from the start. that's fucking bull shit, no woman likes an autistic fucker that's why they live with their moms.

he should have had a mental brakedown and killed himself at the end.

I mean people were just giving him shit from the first minutes of he move and they don't let up . i started rolling my eyes when his sister in law was giving him shit about talking yelling to the doll. like really ? it's a fucking doll.

My favorite part is when they take her out (all the women) and his sister says something like

Yup!
(looks under her dress)
JUST ONE OF THE GIRLS!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
(roar of laughter from all the women)

My God this movie

what film is this?

Welcome to the future.

I thought this movie starred Steve Carell.
I like Ryan Gosling, should I watch this movie?

Filename of the op you enormous faggot.

thank you cucked user.

The Adventures of Peter Coffin.

Its been a long time since I've heard that name. I first learned of him on /cow/ has he done anything stupid lately and is /cow/ still good?

Ryan Gosling is true Kino.
I'm not gay but if i bumped into him and he offered me the privilege of sucking his dick i would probably do it.

I agree wholeheartedly. Has anybody seen his directorial debut? Heard it got blasted by the critics, but what do those kikes know fam?

If the kikes slam him he must be onto something.

It was well directed, but the screenplay is an absolute mess, though it's only because he's an amateur screenwriter.

there's still debate over whether the girls in his pictures are real dolls or not, or if the girl is actually his girlfriend or not.
a lot of mysteries and no new developments for a while.

thank you user.

user…..I…..

Builder Nick built a thousand bridges but sucked one dick.
Do you know what they call him?

A cocksucker

Nothing wrong with guzzling cum if it's for a good cause tbh

So I currently work at a gas station. Anyhow, two days ago, I get Ryan Gosling. who is just a nightmare. I should have seen the signs, since the only rude people I get are not from around here, or unfortunately stereo typically, rich entitled white guys. This man spewed vileness from his veins, I swear. I felt the disturbance in the force. And I had good reason.

He decided to purchase two twelve-pack cases of soda, from two separate exceptionally popular companies. If you purchase two from the same company, you receive a discount of what totals to a few dollars. It's stated as such on the signage for both displays.

He grabs these two cases, as well as a bottle of cheap wine, and is unresponsive to the whole transaction. After he pays, he notices that the computer didn't take the money off for the discounted price.

"Oh, great, you didn't discount me, the sign states blah blah blah.."

"Oh, it had to be two cases from the same company, if you want to change I can-"

"ARE WE DONE HERE?"

"Sorry, wha-"

"ARE WE DONE HERE? ARE WE DONE HERE? ARE WE DONE HERE?"

"Uh. Sure?"

He starts to turn, but quite a line has amassed by this point. Most are regulars. Next in line is my hero regular customer who is kinda tall, fairly intimidating to some I'm sure, but always friendly to me. I just wanted this bastard gone, but what was next made my day. I don't remember exactly how he put it but it made my day.

"You shouldn't be so rude to people when they're explaining why you're wrong."

"It's none of your business-"

"Well if you read the SIGNS rather than being RUDE it'd be your business!"

"It's none of your-"

"ARE WE DONE HERE? ARE WE DONE HERE? ARE WE DONE HERE!?"

This pasta fresh?

idk let me go check on PastaTomatoes