He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

He was a faggot

He put his dick in the wrong hole.

You're fitting in so well I can't tell you're fresh from reddit. Well done.

His bro had the rightful claim, should've backed him, it was the right thing to do. Although its easy for the audience to argue that a king with Melisandre telling him what to do would've been shit as well.

killed by shadow babby

Had the faggot bent the knee to the True King and fought alongside him Westeros would be a better place.

Also back in your game of cuckshed faggots.

Stannis burnt his kid.

Renly did nothing wrong besides losing at his "hide the sausage" games with Loras.

Other than falsely declare himself the true king of Westeros and commit treason of the highest order? Yeah, I guess not much else other than that.

what the fuck is wrong with this board

He did everything wrong though

Book Renley did one thing wrong: not banging the hot and virginal teen Margery Tyrell. Bad move, familia.

TV Series Renley… well, if this thing was the thing I married, perhaps I would convert to Faggotism too.

His brother was a moron who got owned by TWENTY GOOD MEN and roasted his only heir. Renley had the better claim all along.

there's a selection of different autists spamming 1 shitty forced meme each.

so you've got:

Holla Forums is the designated shitposting board at this point.

it has 3 or so dedicated no-life trolls i guess

He was fag so no babby for throne, mistake one
He died, mistake two

And they say I am the one who spams her everywhere

Getting shit on your dick and AIDS isn't normal or healthy.

It's the designated shitting space

The entire mess in the 7 kingdoms could have been avoided if Nod Stork had just supported Renly in the first place.

Of course Barristan Selmy would've thrown a shitfit but fuck that elderly cunt.

He couldn't win against a bunch of masked niggers, what good would he have done against Loras?