SYFY CANCELED DEFIANCE!!

SYFY CANCELED DEFIANCE!!

I only knew abut the game

l wish they explored more the purple WeWuzKangs new race.

thank fuck

l just watched because of the fary-faced aliens who make me remember Kat

fuck Trion for dumping money into this stillborn fetus of a "franchise"

They didn't defy so good.

I watched, I believe, the first two episodes of this show whenever it first aired and i don't remember a fucking thing about it. Forgettable as fuck syfyllis trash

Wait a minute, this Irathient womyn is naked?

Sci-fi channel needs a lesson in manners.

Was too white tbh. Maximum shitlord. Good riddance, white people should never be actyrs. Only pyple of colyr should be actyrs.

Were you living in a cave?

Did they play this actual song during this scene or was this added? This is pretty cringeworthy.

Strange since she fugged omec nacked.

Wasn't it finished anyway? That sheriff guy went into space and that was it, i doubt they had meterial to make other seasons.

As a Portishead fan, I'm confused by this scene

Into the trash it goes.

When will SYFY cancel itself?

Eventually. What good shows do they have left on now? That magicians show & Face-off? Their long running ghost hunters is having its final season and they still have wrestling at the moment. They even are killing Sharknado now by annualizing it.

underrated post

You wish, samefag.

I heard the Expanse is supposed to be good.

I wish they kept the same wardrobe for the sexy 5head alien between season 1 and 2. she used to wear a short shirt that showed off her sexy belly and i jerked off every episode but then they cut that out.

This looks like fucking trash

He's a big guy

another underrated post

pics?

THE INDOGENE?

I liked Dark Matter.

It's on Sci-Fi, what do you expect?

The only good thing on that channel is Star Trek reruns.

You sure would like Farry

Is…is that her normal face? No photoshop?

Her normal face.

thank god. for a second there i thought she was horribly deformed

She reminds me of that one awesome movie where an alien "daughter" that has sex with her "dad"? She has wings and lived in a barn? Dose anyone know the title?

The name is Splice

Signs

No, that didn't have any fucking. That's the one where the alien invaders die after they take a bath.

Go back to your GoT thread.

Yes, thanks.