Jon Stewart at SummerSlam

>Crowd was visibly annoyed at him trying to be '"""""funny''"""""

Based Vince Mcmahon strikes the kikes again Too bad everything else, aside from Cena vs Styles sucked at SummerSlam

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlingreviews.net/video/ehVTIoVV.html
wrestlingreviews.net/video/j1ZaNtW8.html
streamable.com/x0xc
eonline.com/shows/total_divas/news/531051/john-cena-admits-to-nikki-bella-that-he-is-seeing-another-woman-see-the-explosive-total-divas-recap
wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0627/553868/john-cena/
foxsports.com/wwe/story/john-cena-nikki-bella-marriage-total-divas-060116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking cunt ruined the whole New Day/Club match

Somehow, last year was better in the sense that John Cena hit him with his AA.

The match ending in DQ was bullshit too.

Jon Stewart has looked like he's terminally ill for a decade now. Is he doing a Jobs?

can Brick Lesnar please just die already?

*Brock

Bork could walk in, take a 10 min long shit in the ring, leave and still be the biggest draw in combat sports

Orton bleeding was gnarly though

I hope Jew Leibowitz has cancer. I hope it is long and painful and drains all his wealth away before he dies leaving his family destitute.

Fucking kikes need to hang.

who booked this?

He can't keep getting away with this!

Forgot the image

you are now aware that Trump follows vince mcmahon on twitter

They're buddies, right?

Trump even had a Wrestlemania match once

Plus Trump is in the WWE Hall of Fame

who isn't at this point?

not counting Chris Benoit

I miss the old sets. especially the SmackDown one with the fist, but that Raw set too

Is that match worth watching? Orton and Lesnar are my two favorite wrestlers for different reasons, but I haven't watched since last September.

No, he's just a jew getting old. They all turn out that way.

I was going to say Randy Savage because it was one of his wishes if he died that the WWE would not induct him unless they inducted his entire family like they did with the Von Erichs.

But I guess his brother didn't give a fuck about what he wanted and went to represent him.

It's ten minutes of Orton sandbagging, and five minutes of Bork getting pissed off enough to make him bleed like a stuck pig.

Oh and Finn Balor's match was pretty great even though he was working on a dislocated collarbone for half the match.

The crowd was the best though.

Lesnar Orton match
wrestlingreviews.net/video/ehVTIoVV.html
wrestlingreviews.net/video/j1ZaNtW8.html

Trump "owned" Smackdown once. he gave it up once the stocks took the Benoit treatment, but still got to shave Vince's head

Is he dressed up like because he loves ponies?

last i heard he went vegan.

>watching a show about half-naked muscular men full of steroid touching each other wrestling on a ring

holy shit, this New Era went all the way to hell in just a few hours sunday

Same ol shit

Nowadays there are manlets who do flips and kicks and barely grapple each other.

Oh and Broken Matt Hardy is legend, Holla Forums tries to force memes every week but Matt made himself into a meme and managed to create sub memes himself. He said it himseld, he is magic.

If it wasn't for based Ruru, I would never tune in to RAW

Wasn't Hulk "Cispig Gamergator" Hogan also purged from the WWE history because he said "fuck niggers" once?

apparently the Dudleyz retired last night

if true, what a sad end to their careers

They jobbed one last time.

is jhon anime

yes, he's definitely anime

at least The Club looks strong now

People actually watch this crap? Like, unironically?

Yes

It's popular all over the world user, where have you been?

did I just see John "Superman" Cena take a piss on somebody's grave?

Wrestling is amazing

You mean John "Doctor of Thugonomics" Cena whose moves include the AA(Originally the FU) the STF(Originally the STFU).

It's a phallocentric soap opera for retards and intellectually lazy intelligent people who get off on cultural slumming.

Don't forget the Five knuckle Shuffle (slang for jerkin it)

so they made it more child-friendly by removing the letter meaning 'you' but leaving the letter meaning 'fuck'?

The move has always been called the STF (Stepover Toehold Facelock)

It's Shut The Fuck Up

Shut the fuck you.

Damn he looks like shit, is he dying from some disease?

Is like jobs with the cancer, it fucked him up in a couple of years

Jobs didn't have cancer, he had AIDS. No, really.

AHAHA, this is the same faggot that would ask potential programming hires if they were virgins back in the day. I bet those virgins are laughing now.

fake

I notice you didn't add "and gay" onto the end of that.

hey, it's still better than capeshit

please quit projecting your cockthirst.

why would he do that?

Did anyone even like Jewart? I always got the impression that the only reason the Daily show was even on the air still was because of the correspondents like colbert and [current year]

Because he was a sick fuck and treated people like shit

And now mactards think he was inspiring, smh

I wish Y2Serious would leave

Oh, and it's more of a comic book than a soap opera

Always thought of it more as a cartoon

What did he mean by this?

How is Brock getting away with that shit?

Despite being a part timer, he's the company's biggest draw but even so, Vince is too lenient on him and he gets away with things no one else does.

Chris Jericho confronted him right after the end of SummerSlam, probably the only one who did. Y2J's pretty based, by his account, he even beat Goldberg in a real fight.

Vince is too lenient on a few people. Like remember how Roman got 30 days for doping while Titus got like 60 for grabbing Vince's arm?

"I like big sweaty men"

-Vince McMahon

Everyone who breaks the wellness policy the first time gets a 30 day suspension. A 60 day suspension for breaking it the second time and released for breaking it a third time.

The Titus suspension was a unique one, at first he was so mad that he wanted to fire him but was calmed down and had suspended Titus for 90 days. That too was a lot and was reduced to 60 days. Apparently one reason for the long suspensiom was that Titus and even other wrestlers were getting too friendly or something.

I think it's just the fact he's old and isn't that charismatic

He'd get a pop 10 years ago

Ruru is really becoming my boy. He is calm, rational, hard working, and a good family man.

He's getting away with it in a lot of shit. I'm still mad about that Mark Hunt fight
King of strong style is who should be getting a push right now

That is how you do a God damned entrance

>>>/reddit/

I think you mistyped

how does he manage to stay fat while doing very strenuous wrestling matches five days a week?

I'm not the only one here who wanted to see his balls get shattered by the ringpost, right?

of course not. I think they should have The Club do a full ethnic cleansing of the Raw roster

Where were you when Miz upstaged every promo for the last few years?

Calories in calories out

Plus he seems like the kind to enjoy beer which is just liquid bread.

When is Nakamura going to get moved to Smackdown so he can tag with Mr. BIG SWEATY MEN?

Oh shit! The Miz is going nuts!

That's like watching Kino because of the beautiful photo. You're all bunch of nerds.

Wrestling is easy entertainment, stop trying to meme it into something it's not, just so you can rationalise your nerdy hobby you are way too invested in, to your friends.

Flair, Hogan, Warrior, Savage heck even Rickie The Dragon Steamboat was goddam entertaining and that's why they were stars.

Well that's the issue. Outside of Roman Reigns on one has the presence, mic skills, technical or physical ability of the old greats.

Who do you think it is then?

No, this is how you do an entrance
streamable.com/x0xc

Vince pls

Roode is so fucking cool. I hope if he gets signed on to smackdown or raw they actually make use of him and not have him job for jhon or roman

POST WWE WAIFUS

if I could have these two as my wives, I would never ask for anything more

>>>/islam/

polygamy has been practiced by every single religion and culture before christians decided it's evil for some reason

I thought it fell out of use for inhertiance purposes?

this tbh fam

never heard of that. you mean like there were too many kids so it was hard to decide who gets what?

uh-huh, tell me more

Where did I say that the first thing I think of MMA is gay sex?Just saying that in MMA, all the grapples and hugging looks gayer than the stuff done in modern pro wrestling. Joe Rogan never fails to tell the viewers when one man's 'riding' his opponent.

Why does it say jpg when it's a gif?

Quit twisiting my words, by your post, the guy who said wrestling is gay is in the same.

I'm not twisting your words, by your post you think of gay sex when you think of mma. It's okay if you bounce on cock user, there's nothing wrong with it :3

I'm fairly sure the first one is a dude and the second one would just bully you into submission not that there's anything wrong with that

Is she a bodybuilder? She seems more "muscular" than other divas.

No thanks, I am not part of the gay community.

You can't be more wrong

Not falling for that again, thanks.

Asuka is great but we all know Sexy Star is the best diva.

Before joining, the WWE, she was one and got breast impants

was a bodybuilder too

10/10 taste there user

why is Becky so much funnier than any professional comedian woman?

exactly

do you think Big E tapped that ass?

user you don't have to hide your feelings, it's current year

So if they aired little girls wrestling on TV, you wouldn't find any objections about that, right?

I watch wrestling for the wrestling, not for sexual gratification

those guys have the worst laughs

fuck.

i need to fap.

Nice to see you associate men with gay sex user, no need to be shy about it

this guy retarded or something?

shoulda used a photo of Bret Hart for the heart

Wait, Virgil was an actual wrestler? I thought he was just some dumb nigger on twitter telling tales.

I think he was the black guy in the early nWo under the name Vincent

nWo was great. They seemed like something out of that ultimate muscle cartoon.

Any one else enjoy TNA? I enjoy it the same way I like B movies, it's a complete fucking mess and makes no damn sense but I enjoy it for how bad it is.

After the whole Broken Matt Hardy deal I started getting interested in them again. Pretty good but I wish they still had Aries and Roode and Styles.

I saw that last night. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

He might just be trying to look dead so that way he ca turn around and go ultra jew and do some sort of fundraiser. I can see it now, commercials everywhere…

I'd contribute, hell why not?

I still don't get the broken Matt Hardy thing. I see the memes and hear it talked about constantly, but normally you can pick up a sorta understanding second hand to know it is dumb enough to ignore. This shit has me baffled.

You probably think she's funny because she's cute and is highly zealous about her jokes, two qualities which female comediens lack. More than her puns, I find her enthusiasm very endearing.

On another note, new Tiger Mask anime, Tiger Mask W will release this October. In collaboration with NJPW, wrestlers like Okada and Tanahashi will be featured. Toei is animating it though, which isn't great news.

I hope Dean's a big guy for her.

who?

Classic anime/manga created in the late 60s about a mysterious masked wrestler named Tiger Mask. The first series even featured legends like Antonio Inoki, Giant Baba and some more. In Japan, there have been 4 wrestlers who have donned the Tiger Mask mask and wrestled as Tiger Mask in real life.

Lana's /fit/ but she's not a wrestler, she tried doing that but was shit and went back to being Rusev's manager. Everytime she introduces him, when she says that he is her husband and then says 'that means he is only man that can have me', is jarring as fuck.

why?

Honestly that kind of LOOK AT US WE'RE SO IN LOVE AND PERFECT shit was starting to get me to buy them as a heel but then samoan jhon became involved and it all fell apart.
I swear roman must be literally fucking vince every night because I can't find any other explanation as to why he's being pushed so hard.

my theory is that the Anoa'i family is in possession of a videotape that shows Vince and Shawn Michaels fucking

it's the only explanation for Roman, the Usos and Nia Jax getting pushed as hard as they are/have been

I get Nia Jax because I guess she's WWE's version of Brawn Strongman. She's big and fat muscular and she just gets booked for weekly squash matches so okay, at least she didn't bury Asuka did she?. I guess they just can't find any super muscular amazons to sign up for WWE so they've got her.
Usos are absolute fuck and I feel all three members of the shield were at the best as the shield instead of separated. Seth seems to do nothing but injure people, Ambrose's push didn't go anywhere and I'm not really feeling him as a good wrestler and Roman has like 4 moves he does when he's done sandbagging for the match.

she's WWE's female version of Brawn Strongman I mean.

that's not really a good thing unless they start doing something other than those stupid squash matches soon

Agreed. Putting my fetishes aside I don't think a woman being dominated by a larger muscular opponent in two minutes is good wrestling. As it stands diva matches as a whole are nothing but piss breaks at the moment, even the "serious title" ones.

at least we got a good quote out of it a couple of weeks ago:

And we also got a good quote out of Strongman's squash matches

I wouldn't think much of it in general but the way she says it, every week and gloatingly so, it agitates me a bit. Can't really explain it clearly why.

why is Vince McMahon posing as a jobber?

Do you know why there is this latest Tiger Mask revivial?

For those who don't know the character of Tiger Mask was a boy name Naota Daate who was raised in an orphanage. When he grew up he got big and became an evil wrestler who wore the titular Tiger Mask and brutalized his opponents for the evil stable he belonged to. One day after a match an ophan boy came up to him and told him that he was his hero. Tiger Mask striken with remorse swore that he would change his ways and become a Champion of justice so that the boy would have a proper hero. He used his winnings to support orphanages and helped out by playing with the kids.

Well back in the real world 2010 was a pretty rough year in Japan due to the ongoing recession. One Christmas morning outside an Orphange the caretakers found a stack of randoseru, Five in boys color and five in girls color with a signed note
Randoseru are a required item for school children in most places in Japan. They are durable and expensive as fuck costing bout $360 each.

The media caught on to this and it was a big story. The next year there was another donation left at another orphange with a similar note. Eventually this grew and copycats eventually made an additional 100 donations attributed to Tiger Mask all over Japan. These included money and in one case, following the 2011 Tohoku earthquake in which many orphanges were left without heating oil and transportation in the middle of winter, three cars with full tanks and gallons of heating oil. In Japan since tax exempt donations are limited people have begun attributing charitable donations to Tiger Mask anonymously.

This publicity created a resurgence in popularity for the character and so NJPW took him out of retirement and began working on a new adaptation so that a new generation of children could have a hero based on the ideas of redemption and selfless sacrifice.

That's unbelievably great. tfw when alexandria was flooded with rain barely anyone did jack shit to help anyone and everyone just blamed the government and my neighbourhood was almost looted

For one of the donations a little old lady brought seven red and pink randoseru to a handicapped children's orphanage in Nagasaki with a note saying
The Hibakusha were the survivors of the Nagasaki nuclear explosion. For years after the fact they were discriminated against out of fear that people would get radiation poisoning from them. Most of them had very hard and short lives.

In Okinawa a man wearing a helmet and clothes like Date wore when he would take down yakuza rode his motorcycle up to an orphanage and left three randoseru and a note saying

In Shizuoku City a man sent 100,000 in cash to an orphanage with a note reading

Now compare the hope and good deeds that Japanese wrestlers inspire in people to the likes of American Wrestlers. (((Machoman Randy Savage))) once beat the shit out of a skinny young man on his wedding day because he came into the Waffle House (((Savage))) was eating in and announced he had just gotten married to his friend who was taking (((Savage's))) order. (((Machoman))) got pissed off that he didn't get his waffles the moment he wanted him and put the guy in the hospital.

What about (((THE BIG SHOW))) who was arrested for exposing himself to a hotel worker and a few months later did vid related.

Who does American wrestling have for faces? How many of them are white and actually American?

They have Roman Reigns who literally does jack shit but ruin Rusev and Lana's wedding and rag on them for being married. True human being.

REMOVE SAMOA

And I guess to be fair jhon does do a lot of requests to make-a-wish kids. Come to think of it outside of wrestling John is a pretty cool guy.

I am glad he is such an inspiration to children. Pissing on graves, FU, STFU, cheating on his wife, having a sex scene with Amy Schumer.

All children need a role model like this one.

He's a generic american "hero" right now.

So generic that as previously mentioned he came out with some video package and a salute for the troops for troop day while Rusev came out with a FUCKING TANK.

Honestly I entertained the idea of being a wrestler at some point in my life. I'm decently /fit/ and agile but I pussied out before doing it because I'm scared shitless of getting injured or worse, injuring someone.

all the big stars do those, but only Cean gets congratulated for it

why did we never hear about all the sick kids CM Punk visited?

Because he didn't blow Vince.

because Cena is continusly breaking the record on make-a-wish fulfullments

What did all the kids he visit die?

Quick question to /wooo/

Is holding up a picture of a gorilla when a nigger is rapping common at WWE events?

Hasn't he cheated on his former wife/girlfriend?

I have no idea.

I wish truth would fuck off. Not even Morrison/Mundo/Nitro could make him look half decent.

He did cheat on his wife and his girlfriend

That was actually pretty surprising. The nigger was shit, but Golddust is actually pretty good. I remember when he premiered and was wrestling under the name Dustin Runnels. He was so raw and shit that I never thought he would make it. When he came back to the WWF as that weird tranny thing he was still shitty as fuck.

I guess getting old fixed a lot of those flaws. It's a shame it took him so long to get good in the ring. Some people just don't have that natural ring sense I guess.

No he didn't

eonline.com/shows/total_divas/news/531051/john-cena-admits-to-nikki-bella-that-he-is-seeing-another-woman-see-the-explosive-total-divas-recap

wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0627/553868/john-cena/

That first link is about him seeing a real estate agent or something.

So he did cheat on his wife.

First link is fake reality show bullshit. Second link is an unsubstantiated claim from one random jabroni.

So eager to defend your degenerate amerifat hero.

Tell me more about how Obama is a Nobel peace prize winner, clapistani.

You're the one who linked a fucking reality show storyline m8

Emphasis on reality.
foxsports.com/wwe/story/john-cena-nikki-bella-marriage-total-divas-060116

What does this have to do with infidelity?

Well you were implying that their relationshit was fake since they are on a reality TV show.

Because you are so desperate for your brain dead steroid addled moron hero to not be outed as the degenerate cheater he is you had to imply that hoping I would go away without challenging you. So I posted an article not about the show and instead about their real life. Would you like me to post the Rolling Stone interview where he talks about their relationshit?

All those donations seem to be done by random citizens, not wrestlers so why are you comparing their deeds with American wrestlers? Randy Savage was jewish in the sense that his mother was jewish but he was raised as a Roman Catholic. I'd say he is kinda like Kubrick, someone who just had a jewish parent but wasn't really a jew himself. I don't know if Big Show was jewish, first I heard of that.

American wrestlers in general aren't that inspirational, heck the storylines and business the WWE use definitely doesn't always portray them as such either.

Someone like Dusty Rhodes was inspirational, his one promo really hit home with the common American man and has had that legacy ever since.

No shit those donations were done by random people and not a comic book character acted by a number of people. The point is, retard, that the character of Tiger Mask is inspirational as fuck and serves as an example of a noble character that can inspire people to change themselves and strive to become better people. It's like when Hulkamania was running wild. He was telling kids to work hard, have faith in themselves and a higher power, and to take their vitamin pills. Who here didn't do their pushups and say their prayers to they could be like Hulk? What do kids have to look up to now? A braindead Samoan the boss has a hard on for? A white trash wigger whose motto "Never Give Up," amounts to giving up when you lose?

Savage was jewish as fuck and was renown for being a penny pinching kike who was perpetually assblasted about everything. The Big Show I have heard rumors about, but like many American jewish wrestlers he probably keeps it silent due to rumors of Vince's distrust of most kikes. Honestly how many jewish wrestlers are there that have received a push from the WWE?

The first time he did it things were kind of funny. Like

But after he came back to help Colbert deal with his ratings nosedive by attacking Trump, and then forced himself back into wrestling again, it's become pretty obvious that he hates being irrelevant and desperately wants to be in the public eye again.

Well the Tiger Mask character was based off the manga/anime, not sure whether it was the character or the actual wrestler who were more inspirational for that but I'll let that be for now. Funny you bring up Hogan, as great as he was in his prime, he was equally shit as a human, wonder how many Hulkamania kids now look back upon those days once they found out about Hulk's bad acts. Nowadays sure are worse though, Vince is lazy and just pushes Cena and Roman despite them being largely disliked, no competition for the WWE really made him go lax. Honestly though, after Hogan who was the WWE's big role model? They began their Additude Era and was TV-14 for like 10 years before going back to PG and having Cena be the new Hulk Hogan.

Not too many jewish wrestlers got a push in WWE, the biggest was Randy Savage but ultimately Vince made him a commentator and even though he returned to the ring for a bit, Vince was ardent on not letting him wrestle, which is why he left to WCW. Kane is rumored to be jewish but look at him now, mostly known for being the Big Red Jobber.

FUCK SAMOA
FUCK BIG DOGS
FUCK BIG SWEATY MEN
KO DESERVED IT

wtf I like Triple H now

That was consensual cucking. Bubba the Love Sponge wanted his wife to get fucked. And what is wrong with being worried about your daughter fucking niggers. It's better that then she end up dead in a ditch or burned alive.

Kane is a libertarian insurance agent. He could not be any more jewy.

Best McMahon

im just gonna leave this here

I kind of like HHH as this corporate suit asskicker than his DX run. Same deal with Kane and corporate Kane, it just seems that they've gotten much better at wrestling then, or at least them showing up little by little makes them showing up and wrestling a pleasant surprise.

Wasn't referring about that incident, Hogan, even when in the business had a lot of backstage shit going on which pissed off numerous wrestlers and so. Always wanting to be relevant and on the top even in WCW when his time had long past. Was one of the reasons TNA got fucked too.

I don't know how to feel

on the one hand, KO is the champ, but on the other hand, they broke their amazing streak of no Triple H anywhere

Bonus: Triple H finished his overdue burial of Roman and gave viewers a reason to watch next week. In 2 mins he ran RAW better than Steph's & Foley's one month run.

here's what I don't get:

if wrestling isn't fake, how does the last match on a show always end right when the show is supposed to end?

What's the context for this?

Rusev's entrance at Wrestlemania 31 for his match against John Cena.

who thought it was a good idea to hold Wrestlemania outdoors?

Miz is one of the best workers on the planet. Never thought I'd say that.

Done it before
WM 9, AKA the worst one ever
WM24, one of the better ones.

He was always great at promos and that made him very hateable, he is WWE's last true heel. His on screen gimmick of a movie star goof is shit, this promo didn't have that, just The Miz speaking from heart which is why it's so great.

but would it have been even better if it had been held indoors?

How would that change things? I wonder what would they do if it rained during an outdoor WM. Never seen people wrestle in the rain.

at least for WM 30, I feel the sunlight really took away from Sting's entrance

also, the reason The Rock droned on and on for so long was supposedly because they wanted to wait until after sunset to do Undertaker's entrance

meant WM 31

I wish the idiot who came up with the ideas that PPVs should be longer than 3 hours would die. Summerslam being 6 was just torture

yeah, I too wish Vince would die

that's actually cute af

Remember when wrestling was good?

Agreed. For some reason big muscular asskickers in suits fucking up everybody is something very appealing to me.

This is best Hardy Boyz storyline ever invited.

*invented

wtf

This is painful to watch.

nigga please

Shaking my damn head oniifam

nice to see ecw still triggers

just like everything else that features (((Jon Stewart)))

You know there's something I've been very curious about.
I know Big E used to be like Dolph Ziggler's bodyguard or something, when he was with AJ
And Kofi's been around for kind of a while
But where the fuck did Xavier woods come from

You mean Leibowitz?

da hood

TNA being bad is a meme for butt hurt WWE marks. It's been better than Raw for multiple years now.

The successor to the massively popular 'the final deletion' will be shown on impact next week. The Broken Hardys take on the TNA tag team champions Decay in the Hardy compound.

DELETE OR DECAY

No, TNA being bad is a fact. It's a low budget WWE, which is also shit.

In the past year it's been pretty good. Billy Corgan, who became the new booker last year turned things around and of late, it has been more original than WWE, who have been lazily rehashing their old storylines, like when they tried to make Roman Reigns look like Stone Cold earlier this year.

HAHAHA SO RANDUMB XDXD

the bald guy from Smashing Pumpkins?

what does he know about wrestling?

Eva Marie pls go

He founded his own promotion in 2011 and he writes all the storylines and has been developing characters for TNA since april last year and is currently the president of TNA. Plus he is developing a wrestling based show for AMC.

RAW today. Hope Triple H kicks some more ass and actually make the show worth watching.

fuck off, Triple H

Fuck you, Haitch was great last week. I want to see the fall out where Steph tries to lay down the law and he puts her in her place. We need to bring back glorious HHH shitlording.

I used to hugely like the old smackdown with Eddie Gurrero, Rey, Edge, Undertaker and the lot. I really lost interest when Edge retired but then CM Punk got me in again and then left. The current ones can produce some good matches, but their "characters" seem quite wishy-washy.

no, we don't

you are clearly too young to remember all of his bullshit in 2002 - 2012

And you are clearly to young to remember the glory of 97-00.

Classic DX Triple H was the best.

fuck off. DX was a lame nWo ripoff

Well considering they weren't 90 year old geriatrics and confused fat men I fail to see how they were a rip off of nWo.

I like HHH more when he shows up less, if that makes any sense. Like I feel like I've seen so much of him during the DX period and whatnot I got sick of him, so seeing him every once in a blue moon now kicking ass and taking names is a welcome thing to me.

I think part-timers should not bury actual talent in any situation

Sweet

Yeah why keep your money

It's been very good since Bobby Lashley has been in the company.

You're retarded if you don't know DX was patterned after nWo.

Really?

Cause I don't remember DX walking around wearing adult diapers and asking when Matlock was on.

No, that's because DX was composed of the original luggage lad for nWo members Hall and Nash, Vince McMahon's butt lover most famous for his history of pussy foot injuries and getting beaten up in a Syracuse gay bar and the man with the world's largest clitoris who recently died of testicular cancer.

RAW was shit and Triple H wasn't there to save it. In other news, football season's starting, so RAW's ratinfs will dip even more.

Gallows's wife got triggered by this for some reason

I agree but Roman isn't exactly actual talent and this week's raw was especially shitty so I can't tell if Rollins was buried as well.