SONY wanted Seth Rogen to Play Sandman in Sinister six & Amazing spider-man 3

SONY wanted Seth Rogen to Play Sandman in Sinister six & Amazing spider-man 3
Honestly… What's the odds we will see Sony picture fold?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/07/donald-trump-mike-pence-vp-pick-official-marvel-ike-perlmutter-gop-cnn-fox-news-1201787628/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE SAND LMAO

All those ideas were awful! I hate to think how bad those ghostbusters pitched sequels were

LET'S GET AMY SCHUMER TO PLAY POISON IVY IN THE NEW BATMAN MOVIE, TOO
SHE CAN WALK AROUND SHAKING HER EMPOWERED GREEN ASS AND TANTALIZING BRAD PITT WITH HER SEDUCTIVE POWERS OF FEMININITY

WEED FOR MY DAUGHTER LMAO

That actually sounds like a Seth Rogen movie

If this shit continues i can't see them survive. Videogames isn't doing too well, Movie Entertainment barely makes a profit, and the only thing in the electronics department that helps financing all the bad decisions is the Playstation.

was real

who wanted to see a clone saga movie?

If she already looks like spoiled milk how is she going to age?

DAUGHTER, WEED LMAO

She'll eventually turn into cottage cheese.

her thighs already have

He's called THE SANDMAN, cuz if you try to fuck with him during a weed deal, he'll pull a handful of sand out of his pocket, and throw it in your face.

Of course then he'll run away.

I can seriously see Rogen stealing the pocket sand gag.

Interesting.

It was the Jew Perlmutter that stopped the Jewess Pascal from making the Silver Sable/Female Superhero Spiderman spin off.

Perlmutter is also a Trump supporter.

deadline.com/2016/07/donald-trump-mike-pence-vp-pick-official-marvel-ike-perlmutter-gop-cnn-fox-news-1201787628/

Fuck. I keep forgetting jewlywood haunts chans for ideas and outrage.

More than that, he's actually one of Trump's friends

This was a great plan honestly.

The only confusing part being that Spiderman: Kraven was a prequel to ASM2.

That seem half ass to be honest

They even thought about making a aunt May movie.

should I point out that this is a crosspost on Holla Forums and Holla Forums ? I just see this so frequently now that I think its pointless to point this stuff out anymore.

no one cares faget

Sony is losing so much money they had to raise the costs of play station plus. Lmao

A great plan? Everything about the ASM movies was awful. Everyone was miscast, the music and product placement were terrible, the writing and structure was awful. We needed to cut to Aunt May getting a job at a hospital for what reason? So the actress's ego would be thoroughly massaged and she'd have something to do? Fuck off.

Every single villain coming from Roxxon/Oscorp was stupid.

Kraven is one of Spider-Man's absolute least interesting villains. I'd rather see a movie about Shocker or Slyde than Kraven. He's just "jungle hunter guy".

I'd love a 2099 movie, but that's an entire universe. You'd need the rights to X-Men and Fantastic Four AT LEAST. The X-Men 2099 and Doctor Doom becoming president were two of the more interesting aspects of that setting.

Sinister Six wouldn't work as a solo movie. Their entire motivation as a group is taking down Spider-Man, it would be like making a Joker solo movie. Not to mention the characters haven't been established. The reason MCU has been successful is that they'd spend years establishing the characters.

Black Cat would be awful because they'd have her played by some flat Hollywood teen starlet. They'd pad her A cups and feminists would write articles complaining about her tiny fake B's. Without her backstory and a massive rack, she's just a shitty Catwoman knockoff, and they'd drop those aspects of her character.

who is this beauty?

the only decent idea from this mess was a standalone Spiderman 2099 movie. But then they decided to do that crossover shit. Honestly maybe it can be salvaged in the form of an animated movie.

Tessa Fowler

thank you user.

shaking my head.

It would be the same as the Suicide Squad movie, in their outline Spiderman was part of the Sinister Six team and they had to work together to save the world.

Trashing Garfield and the Amazing Spiderman cinematic universe, then putting a Ghostbusters cinematic universe into production instead was fucking stupid of Sony.

Those are perfect breasts.

literally me

why is sony even bothering anymore if they already handed the character back to marvel? besides, the only good capeshit outside of select mcu movies is the incredibles.

They got nothing else

This is true isn't it?

It's terrible.

She makes me want to be a better man.

Sony needs to crumble like the pile of crusty shit it is.