BUT

You must adhere to three simple rules.

WHAT DO YOU DO T.V

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Boku-Girl
mangahere.co/manga/okusan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This must be the list of requirements that (((Hollywood))) give to real directors.

Berserk mini-series, starring Missandei from GoT with straightened, short hair as Casca, Jon Bernthal (Frank Castle from Netflix's Daredevil) as Guts, and a clean shaven, long haired Travis Fimmel (Ragnar from Vikings) as Griffith.

Would be R rated and spare none of the grimdark of the manga/anime. Would have slightly more European versions of the anime tracks.

(((we)))) aren't looking for new ideas

Adaption of the "second rennasaince" from the animatrix into an actual film. Black person is random shithead who gets killed by Robutts. Popular actor is Ellen McLain as voice of ai leader

Adapt JJBA either Part 7 and have uh…
Fuck I don't actually give a shit about actors so Chris Hemsworth play Funny Valentine, add in some makeup, and buff the guy up a bit more, make him look taller and you have a good (enough) Funny Valentine.

Another option would be adapting Batman Knightfall. I'll have Affleck play Batman because that's who's the current Batman, and have some black guy play a mob boss who helps Bane in his quest, then Bane kills him.

That's easy, one of my dream pictures that will never be made is New Warriors. I'll try to summarize the angle I'd take from the comics, and a few scenes I'd want in it.

New Warriors is created by millionaire Dwayne Taylor, aka Night Thrasher. His backstory is fairly similar to Batman's so I'd minimize this for the film and only refer to it as part of his motivation later on. Basically his parents are killed, he studies martial arts and builds a set of mechanized armor, but he's a very 90's character. The way I see him, picture a guy maybe half as wealthy as Tony Stark without any of his genius who nonetheless wants to use his considerable wealth to design power armor, but he doesn't have arc reactor technology, so what he produces is decidedly more down to Earth. Think Robocop. He can't produce energy blasts, so while the suit armors him and enhances his speed and strength considerably, instead of energy blasts it has hidden compartments where he stores batons, tonfas, grenades and uzis. I picture a scene where a compartment opens, and one of the others thinks he's going to produce some high tech super weapon, but he just pops out a pair of uzis and opens fire on their enemies prompting a "that works too" type line.

Night Thrasher is in part motivated by envy of Stark, there's a ton of stories about them being in competition and occasionally outright enemies in the comics. Essentially all of his reasons for wanting to create a team of super heroes are selfish, he wants revenge. In his backstory, which will be lightly touched on in a few flashbacks, he operated as a vigilante with three other characters, Midnight's Fire, Silhouette and Asylum. They disband after Silhouette is shot and paralyzed from the waist down (as in the comics, though I'd probably avoid making her a handi-capable hero like in the comics.) The other two go their own ways and form their own villainous teams.

Night Thrasher uses his considerable resources to track down other small-time heroes and offer them a place on the team, most notably Speedball and Nova.

Speedball would be the team's comic relief. He was created by Steve Ditko and is basically Kirby Dots made flash. He was caught in a lab accident (as well as a cat) that tapped him into a dimension of pure kinetic energy and essentially made him an avatar for it. All kinetic force applied to him either bounces off of him or makes him bounce away. He can also release the force as spheres of bouncing energy, generate force fields and jump extremely high.

Nova is basically Marvel's Green Lantern (the powers are different but they're both space cops) with very similar origins, since Juggernaut isn't available I'd tie his origin into the team's origin. In the comic they're brought together initially to fight Juggernaut and only win with Thor's help. Later they come together again to defeat Terraxe a Fantastic Four villain. In this version, they'd come together to defeat the alien that killed the original Nova. That fight wouldn't occur until the climax of the film.

(cont.)

The other characters are Justice and Firestar who are a teenage couple who ran away from home to be super heroes when they discovered they both had super powers. I'd play up the runaway angle. The final character of the original team is Namorita, but as Namor's rights might prove difficult to attain for a film, I might have to replace her with the character later added to the team for that specific purpose, Ultra Girl who has virtually identical powers. Numerous other characters join the team later, so there would be references to a database keeping track of all of them.

They initially come together while the Avengers are busy elsewhere, the twist would be that they learn their get together wasn't accidental, Night Thrasher set the entire thing up, luring each of them there and even paying the villain to show up (I'm thinking in this version it could be Blonsky since he's already in the MCU and is reasonably similar in terms of power to Juggernaut.

The team disbands aside from Speedball who was always really keen on the whole super hero thing, Night Thrasher would repeat the scene in the comics with Nova where he helps him learn to control his powers by pushing him off a rooftop. Speedball would have a line about it later along the lines of "He did the same thing to me!"

Firestar and Justice are attacked by Folding Circle (Midnight Fire's team) and only barely manage to escape when the other team members answer their distress call. As they're still refusing to stay together as a team, the alien that killed the original Nova shows up, the team has a huge battle with him, and in the end decide to remain a team.

If it did well enough to get sequels, the stories would follow their fights with the Folding Circle and Psionex as well as introduce other characters who later joined the team, like Darkhawk, Turbo, Slapstick, Rage, etc. Hell, Power Pack and several versions of Spider-Man have joined the team as well, so it might work better to put him on the team right from the start.

Richard Ryder I'd probably cast with someone like Jensen Ackles. Someone girls would find attractive who can handle comedy and play a bad boy.

Fran Kranz is rumored to be playing Speedball in Agents of Shield, and while I don't hate the casting choice, I'd probably want someone younger personally. Justice and Firestar can be played by whichever teen Disney starlets are popular at the moment -assuming they can act- Namorita/Ultra Girl would be played by a busty blonde victoria's secret model.

Well thanks for all this money Glickstein

>"pick a comic book franchise that hasn't been done before."

"i don't fucking know what one, the only comics i've read are 3/4 spawn comics, something about a dwarf killing nazis and something about a band of edgy superheros who kill people, one of them is a chick with 4 arms."

Hopefully that big media jew will spring for some grunts who will pour over the comics/wiki and condense that crap into a book that i can go though while a eastern European prostitute gargles my cock.

OK so main character will be black if he isn't already, make someone a woman. What celebs is hot right now? add them. If it's at all possible have Idris Elba as the main character, mainstream audiences like him and he hasn't done anything to alienate anyone yet.

Easy, pay off a bunch of media whores like Anita or BLM and have them spam praise for the film on Social media networks, call everyone who critizes the film a nazi or a Gamergater and that's it.

The Adventures of Jar Jar Binks.

Do it like Hardcore Henry, but with more emphasis on fast movement and blocking bullets with swords.

Easy, I do Batman: Odyssey. Jamroth Bok, the Neanderthal Batman, will be played by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. If he's not nigger enough, then I guess we can just get Samuel Jackson or something. Fuck it, why not?
Batman, of course, will be played by Brad Pitt, who will be instructed to grow as much body hair as he can.

Use the money on blow and hookers and hopefully bankrupt the studio.

Thats easy

Adaptation of The Turner Diaries

Even hollywood jews will be pleased because there will be planty of coons and spearchuckers in the movie

Go back to fucking Facebook, not Half Chan, not Reddit, go back to Facebook.

I would watch that.

One of the characters is Captain Watermelon, he has the power to fry chicken with his mind and is forever broke

Casablanca but with dinosaurs……from the future

Scarlett johanson and tits-with-no-face, a whole 5 minutes scene of nothing but her tits because thats the only part of her anyone cares about

There will be a titty fight with her arch-nemesis played by christina hendricks

kissmanga.com/Manga/Boku-Girl

Boku Girl A romantic comedy where the main character is male, and is turned into a girl .Both her best friend and her eventually develop feelings for each other while "he" contemplates dating the woman of his dreams. Cute girls doing cute hijinks. The pervert teacher who hits on her can be played by eddy murphy, the character would be played by justin bieber and miley cirus before they got old and wigger.

An alternative Ending to the last Shrek movie instead of action based it would be more comedy based with a little bit of action at the end. Eddy murphy would be the black guy, mike myers would rightfully be shrek, aziz ansari would play a cutely offensive indian elephant.

mangahere.co/manga/okusan/

Okusan the movie a voluptuous house wife moves into a neighborhood and it's hot women doing hot and cute things, like dressing up like a child or taking a class on how to please her husband sexually. Aoi Shanozaki would have to play Oku-san, the black man can be a silly neighbor, her husband will fill the popular actor role non-jew.

Angle cop The movie without any westernization and it's original writing, an action movie with an unsettling realism. the MC girl would be played by sigourney weaver and the jew would be played by woody allin, lucifer would be played by that chubby X-man woman except blonde, and one of her informers can be the black guy.

"Genocyber 2019" a satanically female and human version of god ascends to fight a blatant illuminati, all the gore will be in the movie, including the war scene with the children (i know, i'm edgy). and the transformation scene. The black guys can be one of the bullies.

bump

Make Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic dark side route with a female Revan (shit ain't cannon).
Cast Idris Elba as Darth Malak, and the rest of the cast are nobodies pulled from theatre troupes and the like.
Question, who should play the jailbait twilek Mission Vao?

Goatse nonstop for 3 hours with a black star panned in so half the anus can't be seen to be sold later as "additional content" and "directors cuts".

Melissa McCarthy

Leslie Jones, that way you can laugh at here running around in shitty blue paint while also getting rid of Idrs Elba since you don't need him anymore

I haven't read it in forever but here I go:

Jamie Foxx as the taxi driver they kill on their way to a bombing or something

Adam Sandler as Kappy the Kike of course.

I'd have Viggo Mortenson play the main character. I think Hunter would be a better adaption tbh. It's more "realistic"

She would be better as Calo Nord, only instead of being the galaxy's greatest hunter, she's a whiney bitch that used her daddy's money to inflate her reputation.

She would be the base of the tenerak (i think that's how its spelled).