Did anyone else put in their preorders yet...

Did anyone else put in their preorders yet? Hilarious how all the poorfags are rating it one star because they can't afford it.

Going to enjoy having this on my shelf. It will serve as a reminder how success brings you things others simply cannot have. :)

I've only pre-ordered one, but I'm debating on trying for a couple more since it does look to be on sale plus Christmas is coming up…

?

Reminder of how you're a retard, more like

Why?

Why 30 discs?

yes, I can't wait to buy my edition! I hope some other go- guys, i meant guys buy some too!

If you have to ask you can't afford it.

Oh shit, nigga, what the fuck are you doing?!?

That saying is about price, which I can clearly see in OPs image.

It was also about gay sex not a blu ray box set.

wow OP you sure are superior. I have a 1998 chevy camaro you can buy for $50000

But people make fun of vegans because they DON'T eat stuff

The only weird shit they eat is meat substitutes because that shows they desperately want to eat meat but their brain damage prevents them from it.

I hope I'm dead before someone manages to wrest the rights to Silmarillion and other assorted stories from Tolkien estate.

How can they rate it one-star? Did Amazon disable the feature that prevents people from rating something where ownership can't be verified?

Vegans are fucking stupid.

OY VEY BUY THIS NOW AND GET $5 OFF THE SILMARILLION 3D CRYSTAL HOLOGRAM EDITION WHEN IT COMES OUT IN 2050!

Bro its okay I'm Jewish too make sure you donate to my legal defense fund and subscribe to me

Explain.

Nothing says gullible fool like pre-ordering.

Though I think you were just being sarcastic.

Star Wars Prequels > LotR Prequels

Can confirm.

My uncle (my favourite uncle, incidentally) went vegetarian four years ago, and then he went vegan. Our favourite thing to do together used to be going to the movies and then going for a burger/for a meal at a restaurant. Ever since he went vegan we see each other a lot less, A because the movies nowadays suck balls (not his fault) and B because he can't eat anything (totally his fault). Even the veggie burger he has to ask them to take out the aeoli because it might have eggs in it.

What a fucking bother. Who the fuck even has time to go through 30 full blu-ray discs, let alone the time it takes to change all those fucking discs. That's like a full half hour of disc-changing, m8.

And then, that isn't even discounting the price you're paying for all that stupid shit you'll probably never, ever watch. Yeah, if it came with a 7 year girl to change the discs for you, I'd probably buy it.

Your uncle sounds like a faggot.

Is this version of LOtR the one with all the DNR and edge enhancement?

Did you uncle went vegan because he's a fag or because he has an actual health condition?

Half of them are actually DVDs because they're too cheap to put it all on Bluray I suppose.

It's probably the same green tinted EE releases that are already out.

wtf i hate filters now

Lord of the Rings was an okay trilogy apart from straying in places it shouldn't have from the book, a bit of over use of cheap CGI (especially on the 3rd one) the "Legolas" parts and the stoner references … we get it you smoke weed shut the hell up about it.

The hobbit needs a high definition fan edit/fix to cut all the shit that never happened in the book & all the nonsense stupid shit.
The hobbit should only be 1 movie I would pay for that especially if dispenses with cheap CGI over use and if the orcs actually looked like the LotR orcs .

sound mad that the cool kids smoked up without you tbh

I honestly can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

My question wasn't about the price my dear Shlomo but the number of discs. There are only 6 movies. Why 30 discs?

holy fuck, tell me that boxed set doesn't look like a "Jewish Piano". I had to do a triple take and I am completely sober and well rested.

Hey goy, plywood and faux leather is expensive. Don't forget that 100 page faux leather bound book with those colorful inserts, at least a $250 value.

yeah anger can blind you, try to stay cool

I'm starting to agree honestly

He did it to lose weight

Did all of his weight go to his breasts? Does he have bigger tits than a 12 year old girl now? Or did he become one of those faggots who look like they just escaped from a concentration camp?

Concentration camp

He overdid it, basically

Well you should tell him to stop.

We do. He doesn't listen. You see, he's very stubborn

Excommunicate him and tell him you'll never speak to him again until he ceases his faggotry.

He'd just laugh

Well at least he's good natured.

Tell him to stop being a fag, to his face, and look like you mean it.

Damn, I bet that shit is a bitch to pirate.

30 BDs is probably on the scale of about 300-600gb. Even with third-world tier American internet, that's only a couple days of torrenting. :^)

Fuck you Warner Bros.

Or you could just """"""legally"""""" download the original trilogy and pretend the Hobbit trilogy doesn't even exist.
PRICE: $0.00

Okay cool yeah, hi-res and extended editions

Yeah, industry standards and all

Lol wut, no way am i buying that ripoff

Why the fuck are the Hobbit extended edition films each on a single bluray, but the LOTR movies are each on two blurays?

I might have considered getting something like this even though I didn't like The Hobbit movies that much, but only if it were 1 bluray per film, 1 bluray per special features and making of per film, and maybe an extra disk for a 3 hour abridged single film version of The Hobbit. Throw in a 14th and/or 15th disc for some overall special features shit that encompasses all the films if you don't want to market a collection with the number 13. There, half the discs.

What the fuck are they doing with all of the space on the bluray discs? I understand that higher fidelity takes more space, but jesus christ.

Just look up the hobbit tolkien edition. It's a 4 hour edit of the films to be as close to the book as possible

Cool, thanks. I guess I haven't bothered looking for one because I care that little.

nigga thats more than a bitcoin, I can buy a car with that kindsa shekels, 700 dorra for hobbits lmao nigga haw haw

Why would I pay when I can download a remux?