Characters who did nothing wrong

Literally did nothing wrong.

What did the inanimate carbon rod mean by this?

That's a green rod.

4U

I've rewatched this boring as fuck show. I've tried to forget my impression of it from last time. He literally did nothing wrong.

He not only did nothing wrong he also did everything right. Remove hasperat.

except sending that ship to kill an'la'shack and sheridan in the middle of earth-mimbari war that almost got all humans exterminate by angry minbari

What about letting the Drakh invade his home planet?

The bastard did everything wrong and got what he deserved. He never should have betrayed The Goose.

Nice try, Dukat.

He literally did nothing wrong.

or more accurately, everything he did wrong was all "part of G_d's plan," and therefore inevitable.

You probably believe the Bajorocaust was real don't you?

That's the only thing they're good for.

Again. Nice try, Dukat.

This is true.

Checked

He was no longer in-charge when that happened. He only found out when he became Emperor.

Tries to remove Bajorans. Species mixes with them twice. Typical fucking cardie.

NOTHING WRONG

the concept of "magical blood" is stupid and has nothing to do with the capacity to perform magic. hermione is muggle born and probably has no magical blood anywhere in her recent lineage and is one of the best witches at hogwarts.

meanwhile people born from magic parents can have no magic, which is called a squib. filch is a squib, and so is the old lady who helped harry after him and dudley were attacked by dementors.

Sheridan and the alliance did the right thing when they challenged the space Jews after gaining their trust and stealing tech.

Calm rational and rides a tank into the main event.

Ruru is the hero we need, but not the island nigger we will get.

The Dursleys did nothing wrong.

Seeing Voldemorts beaming grin after reading the second picture really nailed it for me.

don't believe the gay community's lies

Need I say more?

I thought a squib was someone who failed or got kicked out of magic school like Hagrid did.

He was clearly in charge.

If magical ability isn't tied to your genes then where does it come from? There is no where else without God randomly granting it to people.

It's clear that it's not something you can teach muggles.

he also fucks all the chicks and gets away with everything without any serious punishment because he's the main writer's wish fulfilment. no wonder bsg was such a turd, especially the retarded beyond down syndrome ending.

some magical nigger dimension

The bullshit excuse that they give is that magical ability will always randomly be assigned to some people, even though it can be securely passed through genes. That makes it so the hypothetical Wizard Racial Genocide wouldn't destroy all wizardry forever, just destroy entire legacy of wizard culture and take wizardry back to the stone age with only scattered remnants to bear the legacy of spells and assorted witchcraft.

So wizardry is like homosexuality?