SPIDERMAN FANS ARE RACIST

archive.is/zzCOj

The mad men are doubling down on the CISBUSTERS strategy of browbeating the fans and calling them racist. The movie probably sucks since they are resorting to these tactics.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zzCOj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No surprise from the cuck responsible for Guardians of Reddit.

Guardian has no niggers on their team, that alien chick was green.

I don't give a fuck about capeshit but any time these losers feel the heat on social media so bad that they have an urge to do public damage control through interviews with reporters - that's a victory.

The idea that they can subtly force feed this until it becomes the new normal is shifting way to the idea that they have to force feed this with the fear of violent reactions. This alters their mode of thinking to being consciously reactionary rather than casually and inconspicuously diverse. This added tinge of radicalism to these casting choices makes their own choices and psyches more burdened. Good.

It's good work to dogpile these ethomasochist liberal CUCKS becuase clearly they are feeling it, and clearly it has an impact.

BTW OP great work with these threads.

LOVE THIS SHIT, don't see this anymore at cuckchan like the good old days.

Agreed.

The idea:

The problem:

It's over James, it's over.

Gunn's an idiot. Of course a character is the colour of their skin. The one thing that liberals and conservatives can probably agree upon is that black people and white people aren't the fucking same. This idea is the entire foundation of the liberal concept of oppression olympics and 'privilege'.

A black Mary Jane would probably be a completely different character for many obvious reasons. That's if they're trying to write this realistically. If they're not and Black Mary Jane is basically exactly the same as white Mary Jane except black, then what the fuck is the point of making her black, except to virtue signal? Why not simply hire an actress appropriate for the part?

The last Spider-Man reboot was terrible. This one is shaping up to be even worse. They may have the MCU writers and directors but it's clear that with Sony at the helm this film will go pretty far from what makes Spider-Man iconic, recognisable and above all, popular. Wish I could say for certainty that it will fail but it probably won't. All I know is they won't get my money.

How will Marvel fix this to get a Spider-Man that isn't ass for MCU?

Spider-Man 2099 then time travel?

more reboots

There's no way this wasn't deliberate. It's statistically impossible to include so little of the majority race when casting without caring about race.

Assuming they don't just reboot it, what they'll most likely do is just put him in Avengers films, and whatever other team-ups, for a few years and then, when the actor's a bit older, put him in college and do a soft reboot.

Oh boy, here we go again.

Oh sure, let's change all the characters who shouted I'M BLACK/SPIC/MINORITY into white fuckers or just grey blobs. Why should I listen to them flaunting or lamenting that they have a certain skin pigmentation, larger sexual organ or a certain racial attitude compared to others? Or that these features somehow make them superior to some tasty fuckers?

*pasty

Before ASM came out, I was honestly one of the faggots who wanted Dong Lover to play Spidey.

>archive.is/zzCOj

As a chink, when I go to cinema, I just want to see white people kill each other then go to questionable massage parlor afterward, this used to be the tradition.

If I want to see nigerian, i just need watch my news about drug traffickers.

Why is it so hard for these directors to understand?

Every time this happens to a non-white character that is traditionally non-white, everyone screams cultural appropriation and white washing

I guess it's okay if you do it to white characters

You or the whites? Your vernacular is confusing, celestial.

Me of course.

Is Gunn attached to Spiderman:Homecoming in any way?

Because unless he's part of the production staff, this isn't quite Ghostbusters level of stupidity

He feels he has to defend MCU, or else he ends up like Joss or Edgar

or else he ends up like Joss or Edgar in the cuck shed.

DIVERSITY CASTING

I could maybe get angry if it weren't for the fact that comic book fans, and their infinitely more flippant cousins that prefer the movies, didn't completely deserve this by being the most easily manipulated pieces of filth on planet earth.

even niggers have some standards.

So let me get this straight. Emma Stone is cast in the role of a half asian woman and this is racist miscasting. Zendaya is cast in the role of a red headed white girl and this is colorblind casting. How this work?

Because minorities are underrepresented.
It's the same thing that fuels extreme affirmative action, the kind that calls for 50% "minoritiy" workforce even though that makes no fucking sense whatsoever considering the pool of people you can hire.

I'm waiting for someone to start calling for the fixing of the HR gender gap so these cunts get a taste of their own medicine.

It's the same shit they pulled with TFA.

This may end up like the black Annie remake audiences were clamoring for in 2014.

Her facial features were negroid though.

They actually think manufacturing controversy will make them more money, don't they? Have they learned nothing from all the times this has failed?

wait so zendaya did get cast as Mary Jane? I thought that was a rumor?

Black people who act like this are so fucking pathetic and slimy.
Every obstacle any other race has hurtled over, they claim it for their own and everyone cheers and throws awards at them like lemmings.

yeah. why not make him a 40 year old transexual midget? spider powers don't really make him iconic either, it's just the suit. why not give him lobster powers? hell, why does he need powers? let's make a movie called spiderman that's about the struggles of being accepted as an aging transexual Person of Shortness with IBS.

This is how you destroy dreams…

I wonder how people will react if like one day we get another Blade movie, but instead of having Whisley snipes wet get a white dude

Niggers only still exist because white guilt is a thing. If the whites go, niggers will go the next day. Because without whitey how will they get gibs? And without whitey (libtards specifically) to protect them, the chinks and dunecoons will send them to monkey hell. Whites are the only ones who tolerate these walking tragedies

Do you have that comment copy-pasted on hand? Because I've seen that post word-for-word somewhere else.

Great! Can't wait for Jason Staham as Blade.

I hope new Spider-Man will be the first Marvel movie that bombs. Hopefully people will still remember how much of a shitshows Amazing Spider-Man were and musical were.

Dong Lover is an idiot who wastes his comedic talent. He wanted to be a serious rapper, but that failed, so now he is trying to be a serious actor.

I notice this is prevalent in America. Has it spread to the rest of the world?

I'm not a fan of changing races for the sake of it but are there times where it is ok? Like with Michael Clarke Duncan as the Kingpin?

There are maybe a handful of times where it actually works. Off the top of my head, MCD as Kingpin and Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury are the only examples.

I never even heared of this movie before. But this is the Super and GotG James Gunn? I didn't see aqgenda-pushing in his movies so far, so what the hell happened to him?

Because?

SLJ just played himself with an eyepiece, Nick Fury is nothing like him in the comics. The black, comicbook Nick Fury came out after/around the same time.

the only time he SLJ felt like Nick Fury to me was in Winter Soldier. and thats because of him faking his death and coming up with a crazy plan to get back at Pierce.

No he didn't. The whole reason Sam Jackson came to be Nick Fury was because they used his likeness for Ultimates back in 2002

Romans had a saying for this: "excusatio non petita, accusatio manifesta".

A sudden unrequested excuse, confirms the accusation.

I miss the Romans. They'd have thrown leftists to the lions, much like they did their predecessors, the Christians.

Romans where the first civilization to breed with grills mixing their seed to the conquered population, that's why all the spaniard, Italians, Greek, Turk, North Africans looks the same
The first to conjunct divinities with others. So Roman and Greek pantheon was the same apart of the name, Germanic festivity falls in the same date for Romans festivity and ninfeas and muses are similar to Egyptians
Pick a fucking book nigger

t. christcuck

Alexander the Great who had conquered the ancient world and built cities in his name from Egypt to Afghanistan, said he had plans to race mix the entire world so that all ethnicities would be at peace like brothers.

Then he died of dysentery in his early 30s. Coincidence?

After everything that happened with Cisbusters, you'd think that nobody would use this marketing tactic again. Perhaps they know that no matter what happens, this new Spider-Man is going to be a flop, so they're already in panic mode.

It's not like they can quit the project once it's been greenlit and funds allocated.

What's sure is that Pascal's career is over once this one tanks too.

This tactic sure did work well with Ghostbusters didn't it?

….you mean that anciend jew didn't it?

You'd think so but no. As long as Pascal can still secure funding for films, she'll still make films. She was a Sony exec. Corporate executives never ever get brought down to Earth like the rest of us.

DING DING DING, we have a winner here! This is the point: As long as they can fund some shit, that shit gets made. The creators are not chosen based on their experience or expertise, but rather by the fact of how much money/rich people they can bring aboard.

Add the fact that the directors in these movies are mostly people who have 0 directing experiences (they are camera operators, special effects guys, or writers)

So does this mean Hollywood is open to a remake of Shaft as directed by Michael Bay and starring Chris Pratt?

Diversity is a one way street silly goyim.

I would seriously watch that. I bet its would be unintentionally funny/entertaining all the through.

…you mean the Fant4stic marketing strategy

He makes movies for Disney/Marvel, so they asked him to do the damage control.

Is that Not an Argument man?

No, any true Spider-man comic fan likes redheaded anglo MJ just fine. It's just shameless pandering and gives away that, as opposed to their main concern being telling a good fucking story, their first priority is more SJW bullshit.

Brian Bendis told a story once about how he took a meeting about a Spider-man project and the first thing the guy behind the desk says to him, "Listen, about this Spider-man. It's a great idea and all, but does he *have* to be bitten by a radioactive spider. Can't it be something else?"

So something like a live action version of a Frisky Dingo episode then.

That sounds like it would be spoken by a jewish exec.

Third time's the charm Sony. KYS before the BO take does.

Also the second reboot, fucking hell just kill Spidey for about 20 years please.

Wew lad, that's Hollywood-tier.

Im guessing because it appeals to the lowest common denominator with its lame jokes, recycled linear plot, sporadic dancing, overly diverse characters, fanfic appeal and whatnot. Also hi satan, why wont you take me away? I'm already dead inside.

Has accusing your critics of being sexist/racist ever worked as a strategy?

OJ

So is this the hot new trend in the world of marketing? Just accusing your potential customers of being evil bigots if they don't buy what you're selling? Seems like a faulty plan, but then what do I know, I'm a H8 filled BI8OT.

That only worked that one time though.

I pray that sony of america goes bankrupt with its godawful post raimi movies, the jew producers have been race baiting sooo hard in all their movies, FF4 reboot, spiderman racebending electro, ghostbusters genderswapand and now this shit. They are getting more and more transparent in their shitty racism boogeyman agenda it actually make you hink that the real reason they wanna do this is just so they can keeo the whiteguilt bullshit.

So? It worked didn't it? You asked if it ever worked

Sony didn't make the F4 reboot, that was Fox.

No I didn't, unless you think I'm 455303…

Hostile marketing is the hot new shit. Keeping your existing client base and treating them well is old and bigoted, you need to burn all the bridges so you can attract all that beaucoup million dollarydoos potential of nu customers. The type of nu customers that historically has never bought your product and services, but represents a huge untapped market potential. So if you don't immediately hire my gorilla marketing firm which employs a nigger tranny with crohns disease, YOU'RE A FUCKING RAPIST!

I should open a competing marketing firm with the opposite strategy. For instance:
"It's true. I am a rapist. I'm frequently raping; RAPING HIGH PRICES INTO AFFORDABLE BARGAINS!"

Now that's marketing.

It's worked consistently for forty years.

How do you go from this…

To THIS

Is this the girl version of ==JUST==?

Diversity casting has nothing to do with marketing. The marketing aspect of it is always damage control, or to make the opposition look ridiculous. The point of diversity casting is to change the culture.

I like the cut of your jib, and your dubs. I propose a merger of the two marketing firm and technique. But keep the names and operations separate, at least in public gnome sayan.

Is there a redtext version of
JUST?

Biblical christians are against the new age christian paganist catholics.

The point of diversity casting is so the producers can have a wank over how forward thinking and progressive they are. They don't care about the culture, or indeed anything but themselves

That's a double negative.
That would mean I do own something.

What curse is this?

wow, she looks so radiant, 10/10 queen

jaden smith

maybe they were padded?

ugly ass monkey

Fucking Will smith and his sold out gender fluid family.

The idea:

The problem:

Neither groups really care. White men on black women doesn't carry the same stigma as vice versa. This goes back to slavery. White slave owners fucking their slaves was not uncommon, Thomas Jefferson for example, is thought to have fathered at least a few half-black bastard children. Conversely, slaves fucking their owner's wives, daughters, etc was not on and these men would most likely be castrated if caught

If only he had the foresight to drown them in the river afterwards.

I think he actually sold a few of them

The upside down kiss from that movie is pure kino. Greatest imagery from any superhero movie ever. It really captures who Spiderman is and what he is about, being upside down. The kiss also symbolizes Peter's upside down world. On one hand he is the greatest crime fighter and greatest enigma. This allows him to capture the affection of Miss Mary Jane Watson. Who cared about Peter before he put on the mask? Pure kino.

And yet feminists are butthurt as fuck about white men going with non-white women, specially when its asian girls

Not the same, it was rape and the white wife still had everything, even the power to kill the half white children of the slave

But today is the white bitch who is in the losing side, black guys might want to fuck a white bitch but they sure as hell don't want to marry one, they dumb but even they know they're in for a ride.

I think that they are aware that we aren't a threat. Otherwise, they wouldn't be constantly writing hit-pieces about us with their real name and face attached to them. If we were bad like ISIS, they would have anonymous reporters instead.

It's very likely that they do it as a marketing stunt for $$$ and free clicks.

They don't really look at us as a threat, but it's not the same people writing the articles that also handle marketing.

The people behind the casting think the diversity hires will help get more of an audience, while the writers for clickbait media want to defend the idea that more diversity means a better movie.

I'm not sure the people with the movie's studio quite realize that the clickbait media is using these casting decisions to antagonize audiences as they are. The people with Cisbusters seemed to get this, which led to them trying to do some damage control, but this progressive casting has been routine for years so it's probably not widely understood how the media is driving more people to hate the movies based on these moves.

agreed love this scene.

Africans don't seem to take the imperialism with that much of a grudge. Maybe it's because they recognize that they themselves are still part of the problem and that they are still being fucked sideways by big global companies.

Why is the world so cruel?

wrong, they want to change the culture into being hostile toward white heterosexual males.

Actually it's pretty bad. Black girls get called traitors an such.

Black guys don't like black women sleeping with white guys.

I take it Homecoming is gonna be as bad as the "Amazing" films? Why do people feel the need to insult their fans instead of do white lies like "We wanted to take some liberties with the subject matter?"

Fuck Disney Owned Marvel, what a Disgrace, the only good Marvel movies are Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy, all of the others are mediocre as fuck.

And now this Spiderman shit… is Horrible.

Because people with smallpenises are trash to the left.

Whitey got kicked out but here comes yellow to exploit more and care less

You go, Hollywood. Show those black girls that they can be beautiful too. Just as long as they have access to strong chemicals and invasive surgery.
Because it's just skin color and biologically we're all the same.