O
M E L T D O W N
I
N
G

when is he ever not mad?

When he is drunk or on his meth probably

Did someone say Puppies?

cunt seems more appropriate than cuck for spoony but he gets more butthurted by cuck.

coincidence?

I'd be surprised if April wasn't banging other guys on the side

The bull picture looks just like Madoxx it even has the eyepatch and the video game character doesnt wear one.
also psych meds give you really bad ED

Just wait for the patreon to drop a bit more, I wouldnt be surprised if she has to use her ass to pay the bills

youtube.com/watch?v=GHhfRTqy6OM
Cuck senpai noticed us

when's the relevant part? because I'm not watching 20 minutes of that shit

around 13:30 he says he loves readind stuff about him that usually stays on the threads

Wow, he was fast to block me on Twitter. Literally took less than 1 minute after my first tweet at him. Remarkable!

its almost as if he spends his entire day on twitter

On his twitter, watching his timeline and mentions without blinking, it seems. Jesus fucking Christ, the guys really is a waste of space.

How much he continues to plummet into the abyss actually hurts my soul.

the weak are meat that the strong do eat

I propose we rename these threads to

"Spoony and Friends thread X" henceforth

So Brad and Alison said that the ATFW movie shoot was pretty smooth and it doesn't seem that they were lying.

what else are they gonna say?

"It was awful. God, Lewis is such an autistic little bitch. Wish he'd kill himself already"

Don't you guys think it's cutely cring that the NC dressed up as Alvin from Alivin and the chilpmunks?

Also apparent they got a new girl, or is she just a guest?

fuck, forgot video.

why is he even called the Nostalgia Critic when he reviews shit from a couple of years back?

he had a cutoff date, but got rid of it after Demo Reel failed

Underrated.

miles has suffered through so much….

Where does he live.

Spoony actually talks shit about him these days too because fuck da police Black Cocks Matter

Your face is a fucking house?

have you sent him 500 dildoes and/or copies of the quran?

wow, go back home neuhomo.

intelius.com/people/Noah-Antwiler/Aurora-IL/0ccgk6m1tcp
me too, lets have some fun

I'm drunk, what's your excuse?

forgot the adress 553 Wingpointe Drive, Aurora, IL, United States
Phone number
480-986-1804

he seemed genuinely happy to talk about the old Ultima games.

You had better be joking.

Why do so many of the SJWs on twitter give a shit about the Hugo awards?

They don't care about the Huge awards, they care about "Diversity" in the Hugo awards, meaning they want liberal dogma shoved into it to the detriment of the people who actually enjoy the genre.

*Hugo

so does spoony hate razorfist or something? I've seen razorfist reference spoony before in a couple of his videos. And that one time he mentioned he stops following him when spoony was huffing the feel the bern paint.

Huge awards eh

Not the biggest sci fi guy but do people really give a shit about award shows. I don't, never liked the oscars because they don't even include sci fi and horror films, that and I'm just indifferent to them. Same with video game awards and so on. I just never cared about them and prefferred doing the stuff I enjoy.

I like them in theory, because I feel a job well done deserves recognition. Unfortunately, that's almost never with media awards.

If he bought that house with a bank loan and has to pay it back with patreon money he will be fucked.

it even has a cuckshed

Do you have a screencap of this?

I used to give a shit about the Hugos and tried to check out who won them for possible reading material back over a decade ago. I slowly stopped as it seemed like a lot of their winners weren't to my liking so the discovery of politics infecting the thing as it has was a bit sad to find out.

So many books come out every year and so many are absolute dog shit that not having easy lists to check for recommended material can be a pain.

validation for all that time wasted watching pointless garbage is paramount to these people.

TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK!

He's looking worse and worse. He looks like DSP. Lay off the tacos, Paco. No me gusta.

Oy vey, that's not kosher at all!

Trips confirm Enraged Pedro as DarkSydeTaco

that was years ago

well it's not our fault he used to be the only semi-decent one, and now has become the walking embodiment of cuckdom

holy shit thats what he actually looks like? I thought he'd be a bit skinnier and younger.

Is it true that Spoony has mental problems?

I heard he's bipolar or something. I know he has to take his meds.

Bipolar 2 actually

it's like Bipolar, only worse

I love how the dog don't give a fuck about him.
No empathy even from an animal… kek

wait for the next nigger to get shot and mention the Miles incident

I'm sure it went smooth in a business sense. Unlike Doug, he planned and managed the money he got as best and within his own capabilities. The AT4W movie is still awful and worse than any of Dougs movies though. He managed his friends time's well. It's just too bad the movie was an ego stroke for his side characters and the script was awful, even compared to Linkara's usual body of work like the webcomics. Someone must have those blog posts by Linkara talking about Doug's own movie fuckery compared to how he handled his filming of the movie.

I SHOULD BE SNAPPAN MAH FINGUHS TA DEEN MAHTIN

Is Arin desperate enough to collaborate with Doug yet?

think how depressed Spoony is that even the dog wants Spoony to kill himself, so the dog can't watch Spoony suffering anymore.
While Spoony masturbates and starts to cry and use the tears as lobe, the dog is considering hiring a hitman, the dog can't stand it anymore, constant drinking from Spoony sometimes yelling, even high and mighty times with a gigantic low times.

Must suck being that dawg.

What happens if the dog die first? Will Spoony kill himself?

No, he still has his brother that killed a Mexican so Spoony has someone to help/support Spoony's drug addiction and alcohol abuse.
The dog is just kinda there for him.

Spoony self sabotaged and will soon have to get a real job. Oh well too bad.

His Dead or Alive review was spot on.

Grrrm=grim

I doubt even Walmart will hire him

Walmart is surpisingly picky

He could get a job as a prison guard. Prisons are always desperate for guards.

And he could find Bulls for April

Can we talk about mars girl's planet sized tits and waist?

really? I want a sauce on that

one of the biggest thing i hated about him was his love of spoony

no

still not as bad as the guy on old Holla Forums who thought mfw stood for 'most fucking win'

please step aside

never forget

What am I meant to see?

Chrome is your friend

someone else here. I don't get it either

Maybe the guy thought the (OP) in the reply arrows meant he is OP and samefagging

yes

there's another thread on /cow/ dedicated to cuckoo asswhistler that has more info on this

reminder that his feminist rant and anita whiteknighting flipout webm vid is still up in endchan.net/gg/

took me 3 hours to upload that shit so I suggest you take a peek at his faggotry firsthand

this is either pre-cuck or early cuck Arin

Anyone got a link to this travesty, I'm curious to see the movie of a self entitled egotistical autist starring himself and praising himself.

I remember seeing it on his twitter once. Also his love of spoony wsa mostly in his earlier videos and it didn't necessarily appear that much.

I mean was

I think you can find it on his youtube channel or website.

as much as I started to dislike Linkara's reviews (or at least grow out of them). The one good thing I can say about the guy was he knew how to maintain a schedule and stick to it.

I like this for some reason.

shit I meant it for

This makes me irrationally angry.

HMMMMMMM

They look really gross somehow..i think it's because they look uncomfortably warm (making that shadow guy's mask seem warm and gross) and their breasts look small.

wait is that the 2d guy how the fuck is he still alive? I thought he died of diabetes?

I know spoony was never the most attractive person but seeing him upclose like that is gross. Also is he Jewish? He's got the nose.

If you could change marzgirl's nick name what would it be?

Why a ponytail? just save it!

He never used to look that disgusting, his nose is giant red and greasy now

He had a "minimum age" requirement when he first started, but he's done this shtick for over eight years now, and was running out of material (to be "nostalgic" a movie must first be "memorable", and he used up all the big names really quickly), so he cheats by reviewing modern films that have franchise legacies behind them.

what you are looking at lads what is known as the alcoholic nose, it gets red and greasy. Sometimes it only at the end but it always gets red.

yeah, quads. it definitely takes a ton of time to edit together a 20+ video on a roughly 30 page comic book & throw in some references & memes

How fucking high is Spoony? He pretends to be a god damn dog, I feel more sympathy for the dog now.

Did you mesh a dead man's face to the third pic? holy shit, get some life spoon.

Lindsay's small in general. she's like

Y E A R O F T H E S P O O N T A N G
Y
E
A
R
O
F
T
H
E
S
P
O
O
N
T
A
N
G

Here you go, here's a link to a playlist with the entire movie divided into pieces. Linkara uploaded the movie like that for some reason, it's autistic just like the movie himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=h76fBmV2GVo&list=PLxCy3y2-ZD2HtXzR-mBEKPoc7x2dpK2HU

I'll post an embed of the first part of the movie.

Every time I see him, he keeps getting fatter.

how? he only has 7 pesos

Is it really that hard to treat frizzy hair, or is that just damaged? Either way, yeah that's her. Why does everyone in CA slowly decay away? isn't there anyone who hasn't gotten cuck or grown ugly or something?

What a wretched existence, i'm surprised he hasn't done a murder suicide. Why is he still there despite her being an ex, even if it's a divorce he would only pay alimony from outside the relationship. Unless hes still thinks hes in the relationship or something.

No. No matter how hard they try to fight against it, the autism will always spread. It's just a natural result of hanging around the cesspool of retards that drains away any talent and creativity you have.

thx m8

did he actually grow that mustache out?

Obligatory

that is also a problem but another problem is for greasy skin is if you shower but don't use soap. If you use allot of soap you might get allot of zits.

When is Spoony's dog going to kill himself?

April is mad at us

Telling the truth usually has this effect, yes. I think this reaction settles it: she's having plenty of side dick, because Noah is a little pussy who can't get it up because of all the depression and wrong meds he's overdosing in.

The real question is, who do you think is (are) the bull (bulls)? Does April strikes like a gal that would settle for nothing but big black dingus, or would she not be so picky and cuck Noah with white dicks too?

God her self esteem is so fucking low. She's not bad looking. She just needs to find a real man, and not some beta faggot with 1001 medical issues.

Lord knows I've fucked uglier skags, I'd be happy to throw her the D.

methinks the lady doth protest too much

She looks like one of her parents was a rat.

We'll see when the patreon money runs out. He'll be below 1000 by the end of the year I'm betting.

But why would people stop giving him Patreon money? Look at what he's offering!
Lots of wild content coming soon (since June)! Two entire tiers of rewards for people donating $1 and $5 (that amount to a "thank you" on a video that will never come out)!

Nu-males are a living parodies with no self awareness. I wish red dawn becomes real just to see them slaughtered by Russians, Chinese or even Isis or North Korea. You damn well know they will try to fight off Isis breakdown their doors with a Twitter hashtag.

From Patreon's Community Guidelines:

>Patreon is for artists, creators, and people who bring ideas… Don’t put up fake pages or collect money for things you’re not actually doing. You also can’t use Patreon as a prank or to fund non-activity. For example, no Creator is allowed to collect funds for *not doing* something, or to fund the distribution of creations that are not yours.

Seems that it should be pretty easy to cut off his Patreon by pointing that Noah is violating their terms of use.

The irony is that Mcintosh literally gotten cuck by Anita sarkeesian. Even though he did all her work to begin with.

pretty hard to prove he's not working on something

I know some people have been reporting Spoony to Patreon for never releasing a DVD despite having a DVD reward tier. I really doubt he would just take down his $25/month and higher tiers for no reason.

From what I've heard she's been fucking cosplayers down at conventions, Noah know this but does'nt mind.

ftfy

Who's that "Zach LaVoy"? Wasn't he in Spoony's videos before? Maybe that's who April's been cheating with?

early cuck Arin
pre-cuck is pic related

indiegogo.com/projects/jesus-bro-movie#/

Looks like Brad's new movie got fully funded. I wonder if he pays his actors or just uses the money for coke to keep going.

Holy fuck. Pre-Cuck Arin is post FTM JesuOtaku.

it's photoshopped

Allegedly he said on either his twitter or patreon: "I let her do what makes her happy", if that's the case then it's exactly this, in any case if she did cheat on him he would be incapable of dumping her given his dependance on her as his nurse basically.

No idea who that is, she may be two-timing with a bunch of dudes for all we know. it's not like she's gonna get scolded for it.

Also Spooney's a very mean spirited person, which is hilarious when you consider how much of a cry baby he is. Wanna know who his mod is?

I thought he moded his own shit. He actually has a 3rd party mod for him?

have some respect he's a cancer survivor

those comments are pure cancer

Imagine talking to them.

Telling them you're from the far off year of 2016.

Hell just talking to a gang of 18 year olds from 2005 would be a trip.

You'd get to explain Iphones, capeshit, vidya and feminism to them.

They'd think half the shit you say is bullshit.

I love that song for some reason.

what was supposed to happen to Mcintosh? He did the work, she was a smart scam artist while he was the useful idiot, whom did not believe that feminists only want to hear womyn talk not dudes.

Also his project(propaganda) ain't going so well as I've heard.

Holy fuck, the Autism is real.

Why does that guy Jesu's with look like Rebecca Sugar after HRT?

I though he looked sort of like Mr. Anime

Hows Phelous these days?

Getting cucked by Brad and Lupis.

Gimme the deets fam

He does most twitter modding himself, but while he streams or is otherwise too lazy to mod it himself he gets this guy. His name is Michael Walker, his interests are roleplaying, sonic, warcraft and furry. Allegedly lusts after his roleplay "daughter" and is a banhappy whiteknight paladin.

Funfact: /cow/ was fucking with spoony by spamming "Juan but not forgotten", which I believe is a reference to the mexican gardener that his brother shot in the face.

Not same user, but Brad is hanging out with phelous' fugly onsite girlfriend "Obscurus Lupa" and is pretty much getting cucked by an alpha cuck.

I liked it in kickassia when the NC called him phallus.

What's interesting to note is that cuck Arin is always trying to be a "sarcastic fag" in order to prove he's in fact a "man's man" that ain't scared to look affeminate because he loves his gf.

Sounds like a dick riding faggot to me

Yeah, he's the living incarnation of the fat slob wow player, he even idolizes the paladin, imho the tryhard class and is a keyboard warrior at heart.

That was pretty funny when mike was just left to his own game while james forced the episode with nerdy dough.

Any relation to Doug and Rob?

I can't hate Spoony. If he went back to making videos tomorrow I would watch them.
I feel absolute pity for the guy.

Her mouth freaks me out.

He's already done it at least twice.

How does he not have a high school diploma? Shit maybe he should finish his GE thing and try to get a job in the trades if they'll take him.

so its just his old stuff now?

So was it eve confirmed if they are actually brother and sister as well as a couple?

These are the kinds of autists that see fat women post photos on facebook and go "you're beautiful!" like it will get them pussy.

Hot off the press, Lupa and Abortion Chick hate the fact that Douge is doing his Where's the Fair Use thing.

I hate the Nostalgia Chick, but she's right in this instance. CA doesn't know shit about Fair Use.

top cuck

Idiot failing to understand the issue detected!

The sad puppies crap has been going on a couple years now right and people are still getting angered and triggered by it?

Dude, do you really thing that, off all people onm the internet, Douge and Rob Walker are the best speakers for the need to reform copyright law?

They don't even want a copyright law reform; they want youtube to not hold their shekels because of copyright claims. That's all the issue; hence, #WTFU (what the fuck Youtube?), and not @WTFCL (what the fuck copyright law?)

Shes tired of CIS normies taking her muh daddy cummies culture!

wat?

Remember anti slut shaming?

Its back.

In daddy fetish form.

Wait a minute. Isn't "daddy" a term used by submissive women (and faggots) to refer to their dominant males? How is this supposed to be empowering at all?

It's Shanley, of course, being utterly fucking retarded as usual.

you know how girls be

maybe you don't

ITS THEIR CHOICE SHITLORD.

not surprising

the following have not tweeted Doug's hash tag at all

Nostalgia Chick
Paw
Todd in the Shadows
Marzgurl
JesuOtaku
Lupa
Phelous
Brad
Linkara
Spoony
Bennet
Malcom

months of drugs and sadness later

RIP spoonman, R I P.

Fix'd

I went onto kiwifarms and found people still accusing each other of being GG supporters. Like what really?

What did you expect? Kiwifarms is the brainchild of Null, aka Joshua Moon, aka That kike who ruined Holla Forums alongside Kikewheels.

She beautiful!

People seriously think they can just do whatever they want with sexuality regardless of how contradicting or glorifying it is, like "ladyfags" women who sexually are into two men being into themselves, and it's treated as an orientation.

What a tragedy.

Video sort-of related

uh? disagrees with what?

Dropped. Fuck this guy.

I think this one quote best epitomizes the huge divide between old and new Spoony. He'd never say that today because too triggering.

Sooo it's treason then….

Does he think he's still "playing" a weird asshole when not making a video?

Spoony continues to slide, in other news water is wet.

Hoping for another fun meltdown though.

I unironically like nostalgia critic
Go ahead anons.

Why?

I don't even follow these autists, but this thread has been a great motivator to put down the video games and capeshit, and start lifting and making friends.

That timeless void of attractiveness, Channel autism is truely a horrific gathering of the withered and the cucked to the point where it seemes like a cosmic curse/joke.

Me two, except i laugh at him sometimes. What's your favorite episode and why?

OnlyLeigh are trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9fgRvQQlbU&feature=youtu.be

Really Spoony?

What the fuck is this horrid flash shit?

Fucking Ken Munson. What a cock.

Et tu, cockslut?

What am I looking at?

Is that an edit?

no

oh wow it's pete hines

The obvious shirt jizz stains.

I used to care about awards because they used to be a "seal of quality" that gave out good media to start out with in any medium. Nowadays it's a "seal of pozzed politics" thing, so I have your attitude now.

alison looks 50 and not in a good way

Is Doug Walker stuffing his crotch ?

Besides Marz Gurl and Girl with the Goggles who would you fugg?

Would it be Lindsay?

Phelous for me, though Brad has a good body in that one video

People musy take care of their skin, this is how asians stay looking so young, along with genetics.

what the fuck is up with the hand of the person in the back with the turquoise shirt?

That part was so awkward, why did they need to add that…

What a disgusting cunt.

She still pissy over Jontron and Gamergate?

Looks like he's cleaning his nails.

What are these materials? Give examples.

Check out their politics board for a laugh.

Ha! Ha! Good to see he didn't break his funny bone! Ha!

marzipan

cocaine is a hell of a drug

Speaking of Abortion chick. Anyone surprise her face hasn't been photosho into kill get that fetus kill that fetus yet?

whats her problem with jontron?

Jontron called Zoe Quinn a con artist

But then he bailed when the shitstorm ensued and backpedaled into saying he's isn't affiliated to no one and didn't give a fuck.

Yo boss here's the edit you ordered, lemme know whatchu think, also can I take the day off please?

He actually thought that he make money off of being an e-celebrity.

no wonder he hangs out with James "Take My Wife Please" Rolfe

Wow. I met Lindsay a few years back and I thought she was really nice which re-enforced how she came across in her videos at the time but for the past couple years everything I've heard her say is just pompously elitist, unnecessarily antagonistic and downright spiteful.

I wonder if she was always this way deep down or whether her smidgeon of celebrity status and desperate need to validate that she's urbane enough to fit in coastal academic circles soured her. Either way, I hope one day she takes a good long look at who she's become and takes steps to be a better person again.

DARK LINKARA WHEN
A
R
K

L
I
N
K
A
R
A

W
H
E
N

The clash with Zoe was primarily from the Polaris gamejam event. Only Zoe and her friends didn't have to sign NDAs so only have the relatively vague stories about what happened, but did kinda show what kind of cunt Zoe was even then.

Most people can seem perfectly nice until you get to know them. With Lindsay, and most SJWs, they typically aren't confrontational in person instead preferring to say things behind people's backs (or publicly online as though only they and their friends can read it).

Well, Douge wasn't around when I saw her but she went on about how "he's the hardest working person I know" etc. Certainly not the scorn present when she refers to him in conversation now.

sounds like something House would say

Soon.

Ha ha ha. One on the right should be Nella

That shoulder injury was one or two years ago. There should be still a vlog about it on his site.

So yeah, not so sure about his funny bone not getting wrecked.

Oh, you were being sarcastic. Well, don't mind me, then,

Also BB–B-B-B-B–breaking news everybody asexual married couple, Paw and abortion chick lackey Elisa Hansen have a babbeh.
Their son's name you ask?, why its Grey Shuler Hansen, naturally. Inspired by a bdsm smut novel or pure coincidence?, let us know in the comments.

i've seen Spoony tweet it for sure

pretty sure Brad has too, albeit that might be because he wanted support for his strike by the "Jesus, man" guys

hey lads anyone wanna watch some videos with me? cytu.be/r/Eggkara

is this the linkara movie? Didn't know Linkara liked Kamen Rider? I thought he only liked Power Rangers?

Why dose doug look so smug in the thumbnail.

just

because he's a prick. Honestly I miss the old title cards they did. They used to have artists make title cards kind of made them interesting and unique.

i feel that this might be appropriate

He pissed some of them off like Andrew Dickman. Now he's just doing the goofy big head thumbnails for clicks, just like everyone else does.

wow what a shame. Yeah I can't stand those thumbnail pics he does, they're obnoxious and irritating whenever I look at them.

C U C K
UU
C C
K K

It is going to happen.

She seems like the kinky type. Noah seems like a limp dicked nancy.