Realistically, how much life does it have left?

Realistically, how much life does it have left?

If people didn't have to pay their TV license it would die immediately.

After the new license set up by the government, a lot longer.

British Beta Cucks.

A LOT

I'm sure its getting tax monesy to stay afloat…. "its a pillar of British culture goy"

Because the government prop it up, it's going to keep living until someone in the government gains some common sense and says we shouldn't be paying for this bullshit. Since politicians by definition do not have any common sense, don't expect the BBC to go away in our lifetimes

The government has common sense. How much would you be willing to pay for a propaganda network that stretches across the world, has 10 TV channels, hundreds of radio channels and people some how believe is impartial?

Nothing. What is your point?

You're a fucking idiot.

infinate.

Because I wouldn't be willing to pay for the BBC?

Because you can't understand that the question is posed to you as if you are the government not as if you are the tax payer.

>I can't convey my points properly so you're the idiot

Boy Boinking Channel
Brit Boipucci Channel
British Broadcasting Caliphate
Big Black Caliphate
Bong Bong Cucks
Bad British Comedy

that's an old meme, friend

The short answer is the government won't allow it to close down.

But really nuke the fucking place with fire, the only good thing about the bbc is that it doesn't show ads.

they have tv shows about people doing gardening and sheep.

miss me yet bongs?

Rupert Murdoch is secretly a jew.

so is it still liked by the Brits?

There is always talk of Tory doom bringers who will dismantle it but nothing of sorts has happened yet. It is hard to tell when it might bite the dust as it does have huge public support and anyone brave enough to axe it or change it fundamentally will politically nuke themselves.

BBC reflects the state of the UK. When BBC dies, the UK will soon follow.

Nope.

It's liked be the mainstream and people who vote for the dead centre in politics.
The very people by nature who just go with the flow of what's decided popular. They'll never actively decide to stop supporting the institutions that tell them they are racist and bigoted if they wish them to end.

Not really.

what new license?

Those vans don't work, there was a thread on brit/pol/ exploring this very thing. Many articles and testimonies have been listed to the case. There are only about 10-20 vans for the entire country, about 1 van to 2-3 million households, plus their detectors are rarely on, and the bbc have failed to mention how these work.
Not to mention since their inception not a single prosecution has been made due to 'van detectors' for failure to pay t.v. licence.

my uncle in Ireland (ROI) had visit by guys like that for not paying license
they just said if he wont pay monthly they will fine him like 1000 euros and court

Yeah, that's how they get you, not by detector vans but by door visits. They're basically bluffing. They assume everyone has a t.v. that is set up for live broadcasting unless proven otherwise. That's the assumption they use on the doorstep, unfortunately the lack of knowledge the general public has to the capabilities of the bbc vans plays into the favour of companies like the bbc for fear factor. Even though their actual practical use has been 0, their propaganda worth has been 100%

Very little. The Scots almost universally hate it and have stopped paying. NI has never particularly liked it for obvious reasons. Wales and England have started to turn against it.

And no fucking wonder. When it isn't pushing the government line it's pushing SJW agendas without even the slightest attempt to hide it. The only way to save it is to split it into a four branches (one for each country) and a federal bit that does foreign news. This would purge the current London leadership. As fucking usual London is the root of all problems in the UK.

It also used to get direct EU funding which is rather against the idea of an independent and publicly funded broadcaster.

I guess this is diversity huh?

So its an intimidation racket then? like the mafia?

Nice…

At least 3 inches

the Beeb is an intelligence outfit, its not going anywhere anytime soon, its basically a more sophisticated radio free europe, its purpose goes far beyond giving establishment plebs an authority to appeal to and feel smug about

bbc isnt just going to die on its own, not so long as the anglo establishment is still pulling the strings. someone is going to have to kill it, possibly some wikileaks type shenanigans although even that might not cut it

cant fool all the people all the time tho

this britfag is a pussy and a bootlicker, the vans cant do shit and you dont have to let those fags into your house, you can tell them to fuck off or that you are religous and dont have a boob tube.

its the same scam here in DE, only legalistic cowards fall for this shite

In my country the new boss of the public tv group (France Télévisions) is a woman, she was unofficially chosen by the government. The first thing she said in an interview: "there are too many old white men", so her staff started to replace famous tv hosts with either women or young men. One of them (Julien Lepers) was at the helm of a game show since the mid-80s, not only they fired him and his crew but they didn't give him an opportunity to say goodbye to the viewers.