Why don't extroverts understand cinema?

Why don't extroverts understand cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Extravert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they're too busy thinking about themselves to emphasize with anything on the screen.

They usually have a active social life so they don't need to live vicariously through fictional characters.

it's extravert

More like Extrawurst.

no, that's what I have in my pants

Mutant.

stay mad, shrimp boy

Stay delusional doubledong.

extroverts spend all their time talking instead of thinking.

that's why they're currently destroying the world.

hey fellow introverts, fun fact did you know that extroverts cannot read? they can only party. and annoy intelligent and deep gentleman introverts like myself with their shallow party talk. this is a true fact. i am an intellectual. science.

see

This. The normies don't know how to do anything except consume and destroy. They're all just mindless sheeple, unlike us imageboard-posters.

normalfags are nothing but dumb, ignorant sheep. if only the world would be controlled by enlightened minds such as ours, the world wouldn't be as fucked as it is now :\

lmgtfy.com/?q=Extravert

It can be spelt both ways smartass

Neither does Holla Forums, except for the Tarkposters.

Same reason dogs don't understand cinema.

stay mad, bitch

WEW

It's at about the same level as keeping a blacked image gallery on your hard drive.

So you keep both images of black men fucking white women and dogs fucking cats on your hard drive. And you consider this kino?

It's the future.

PREPARE TO BE PURGED!

my cousin sat down and turned off his phone and watched for a few dollars more all the way through with me
he covets my revolver now

smart things make people feel dumb
unexpected things make people feel scared

go away, Matt

Who?

Matt "Demon" Damon
He haunts this thread like Orson Welles' ghost.

Matt Groening

Matt Stone.

Matt Stone.

Matthew Patrick from game theory

they're too busy staring at their cell phones