KIKES ON ROOFS

KIKES ON ROOFS
TRADITION
TRADITION
REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST
STORMFAGS BTFO

Russian-born Jews are the fucking worst. I wish the Tsar had killed them all. Then maybe 140 million gentiles wouldn't have been starved and murdered across the 20th Century and we wouldn't be dealing with this bullshit today.

There's an entire Russian federal subject that's full of Jews.
It's called the Jewish Autonomous Oblast.

ow the edge: the post

Shut the fuck up, kike.

That is one of the most edgy things you can say
I don't know if you are trying to impress people, virtue-signal, or what but its embarrassing to read honestly

I'm not

I bet you have a micropenis and pudgy balls. Your post radiates 'cuck'.

Why so triggered?

There are 5 "CUCK" in a row, all in caps.

why do you allow other men to fuck your wife user?

I'm not trying to impress anyone or look tough or edgy, it should just be obvious from studying history that Russian-born Jews have caused more harm, death, destruction, and misery then almost any other peoples. You could even say they were directly responsible for World War II, since Hitler only came to power in the first place because the Germans were so scared of the Jews doing in Germany what they had done elsewhere in Eastern Europe, where they killed over 30 million between 1917 and 1949. Then you have Communist China, another 60-80 Million dead, thanks to Comrade Lenin and Comrade Trotsky, that would still be alive had Lenin, Trotsky, and the other Jews been purged back in 1900. Then you have the near-Nuclear Holocaust that almost occurred during the Cuban Missile Crisis, which almost resulted in the complete annihilation and depopulation of both the USA and Russia, and was only stopped because a Russian Gentile Submarine Officer was smart enough to realize that the Jew-controlled leaders on both sides of the conflict were complete lunatics.

Are jews the edgiest race?

Convince me that the mvoie or stage musical is bad without using anti-kike memes. You can't do it, can you, Holla Forums?

Tsars were too nice

I watched the movie before Holla Forums and found it pretty boring, to be honest.

It's not my fault I was the only one with an actual beard and a baritone voice to go with it.
No one else could go that low.

They do have edgy nose.

The storytelling is heavy-handed(not just in a political way.)
Most of the songs aren't very memorable.
It's not very historically accurate.
The characters, aside from the father, are flat and forgettable.
The plot is poorly structured.
It has Barbara Streisand in it.

Oy vey, this shmuck has it all wrong. The Jewish people have been oppressed since we were chosen by G-d, goy. Any time we've done a little genociding or massacring it was purely in self defense. You terrible racists should all be starved to death for what you've put us through for starving you to death.

do you know of any literature that focuses on this?

God, Holla Forums, try to put some efforts into your memes, this is just ridiculous.

thats a lolberg m8

I'm able to laugh at myself but come on now. I have yet to see a funny leftist meme. I'm not even a stormfag