Sequels Better than the Original Movie

Let's try this again… Post a sequel which is better than the original film. I'm not talking re-makes here, only direct sequels.

Hard mode: No Trilogies or Series
Nightmare mode: Original cast
God mode: Original Director

Manon of the Springs

Aliens

thats part of a series though. Wish I could put Predator 2 here. Granted not better than the original but its pretty underrated.

Aliens was shit. The action isn't suspenseful enough and the characters aren't even likeable. I think Alien 1 is massively overrated, but it looks prettier and definitely better than Aliens.

agreed

kys

Smoke was good but this was more upbeat and quicker paced. God mode achievement unlocked.

Worse than Alien 3

Easy.

bonus round, I'm on a fucking roll

you'll cowards don't even watch Friday the 13th

Jesus Christ you pretensious faggot. It's singular. You fucked that up just like you missed the point of the thread it is trash and so are you.

Are the original Star Treks worth watching? I watched Beyond today and it was awful. I went with my family they are the plebs not me honest

I always felt they were different types of movies. Alien was very much a horror movie, Aliens was an action movie first and a horror movie second. Entirely different vibe. One wasn't worse than the other, but they were just two entirely different beasts to me.

Watch it.

of the old ones I'd recommend Star Trek 2,3,4 and 6.

There is nothing wrong with 5 unless you are a fedora who can't stand any mention of God whatsoever.

The Godfather II, but it still wasn't that great.

And 1 is a better paced 2001.

I'm not a fedora but I've heard reviews saying it only exists for Shatner to masturbate in his own ego.

Demetrius and the Gladiators is the sequel to The Robe and it's better. The Robe is a boring epic and ruined by a cliche romance and a monotone performance by Richard Burton. Meanwhile, Demetrius and the Gladiators ditched the epic theme (and ditched Richard Burton) and decided to be a faster-paced gladiator movie. It's IMO the best gladiator movie ever made, better than Ridley Scott's The Gladiator (which is overrated).