You are witnessing the hostile takeover of this board in exactly the same manner that occurred on 4chan...

You are witnessing the hostile takeover of this board in exactly the same manner that occurred on 4chan. Enjoy getting multi-day bans for posting anything that triggers the board owner's leftist sensibilities, a variant of pic 2 related is worth 7 days according to this kike, while "quality" threads like "would you? [pic of horrible mutant from GOT]" and [pic of underage anime girl in sexual pose]"who will play her in the biopic" are considered worth allowing.

REMINDER THERE ARE GOOD BOARDS THAT ARE NOT RUN BY GOONS
>>>/leftytv/ for leftist faggots
>>>/kino/
>>>/film/

DO NOT FORGET WHY WE LEFT 4CHAN IN THE FIRST PLACE

Keep deleting kike, we aren't going to forget what you've done.

HILLARY WILL NOT WIN THIS ELECTION NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU FUCK THIS BOARD

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/448938.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reported for non entertaining autism

Which 2hu wud u lynch niggers with?

Evil is a imaginary concept

how many vpn IPs do you have?

Because that's what is important, not the fact that the board owner has gone completely insane and is destroying the board.

Nice plan, except for the fact that the long-time users know that the mod is pretty chill with bantz and shitposting.

Look at the mod longs, kike.

Calling someone a loser using exactly pic 2 gets you 7 day bans.

ftfy

Fuck off freech nigger.

What about calling someone a loser without a pic?

That would prove the nigger running this board gets triggered by anti-hillary memes which is exactly part of the reason this is happening.

Also, I find hard to believe that the mobs are banning something because "leftist sensibilities", because I've seen countless threads being derailed into identity politics discussions between raging Holla Forumsacks and Holla Forumstards.

Yeah, you fuck off.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING MOD LOGS
The truth is right in front of you and you refuse to see it.

Fuck off nigger.

You are the intruder here. You're the enemy.

Nothing strange on the board log for Holla Forums. I can't see an increase of recent mod activity, for starters (which is the first sign there's something up).

Nobody is buying your bullshit. You will never get your 10bux back this way.

I know freechniggers have a warped sense of reality but come on.

Are you fucking retarded? Look at past pages, then compare them to the amount of unnecessary bans handed out this week. LOOK NIGGER, READ. Try looking at what the posts were.

Fooled everyone.

I'm looking at past 8 hours of mod activity, and I see:

- 3 bans (probably to the same idiot spamming some shit)
- 6 post deletions
- 1 report dismissed

Seens normal to me.

Actually, I should say, 5 post deletions, since I'm not counting events from 8 hours ago.

SEE? SEE? THIS! TYRANNY!!!

Compare this type of mod activity to mod activity on Holla Forums when mods get "funny".

wew

>>>/suicide/
You aren't even trying anymore.

Maybe for some cucked nigger board like Holla Forums, that is not normal for Holla Forums. 7 day bans for "you're a loser, here's an image showing hillary being called a loser to signify it" is not normal for Holla Forums. Threads being deleted is not normal for Holla Forums.

Not even "meta" threads being deleted is normal for Holla Forums. They're normally autosaged even when the "meta" is supporting the board owner's actions.
THIS IS GENUINELY PERSONALLY TRIGGERING TO THE NIGGER BOARD OWNER, WHO IS TOO COWARDLY TO EVEN SHOW UP IN A THREAD AND SAY SOMETHING

He's right. On a free board there shouldn't be deletions or bans. We should be allow to post whatever we want unimpeded by rulecucks. That's the only way free speech can ever work. Everything else is just a slippery slope to cuckchannery.

What would be "normal" for Holla Forums? One user banned 3 times in the past 8 hours (and 2 of those bans are probably because he's having autism spasms instead of just ban evading and doing business as usual) doesn't seem to be bad.

I bet if I go on the new /operate/ board there will be a long incoherent conspiracy theory about Holla Forums from you won't there?

you already have your thread here

8ch.net/tv/res/448938.html

Look at the fucking board logs. Compare page 2, page 3, page 4, etc. with this past week.
Even with the truth right in your face you decide to turn around and eat shit instead.

Fuck off freech.

That only shows an increase in shitposting. Assuming it's all your doing and the muppets you associate with.

Again, seems normal. I'd expect a small increase in bans because of /a/ and Holla Forums niggers shitposting.

You're either this retarded, or goon-tier shitposting.

EXCEPT IT'S NOT /A/ AND Holla Forums CONTENT BEING BANNED AND DELETED
Did you even fucking look at the posts that were related to the bans?

Bane should take some pointers from /a/
and build a wall to keep out political shit posters and niggers like op who want to hurt the board with constant meta bullshit. They aren't here to contribute to the board and you lose nothing by fumigating them.

I do.

Exactly what I expected. I rest my case.

Kill yourself kike.

Having 3 users and banning people for spelling an anime name wrong is such a great idea.

BO is bumplocking and deleting these because he just doesn't want to get involved.
I don't think he really cares.
I was the guy that emailed him but he never replied nor did he ever make a post even though people in the community were invested in the topic.
He just doesn't want to get into shit.
It's the worst type of censorship, he does it not because he disagrees with anyone but because he thinks if no one speaks about it then everyone will stop.

The less involved a hotpocket is, the better. The bare minimum is all they should do.

If it's making you cry, he's doing his job.

But in this case the only way to truly solve the problem is to have someone in power change the rules.

The way to solve the problem is to let the users sort it out. No hotpocket should be deciding what content is or isn't acceptable unless it is illegal.

Same old idiot script. You're not fooling anyone. Get more inventive next time.

Both sides are stubborn as hell, It would take longer.

This board has been fucking dogshit for a long time. Incessant identity politics, "MUH TRUMP" "MUH HILLARY" "MUH AUTISM" "MUH LEFTYPOL", a huge surge in garbage flooding the place, an autistic refusal to ignore bait. Any time it's pointed out "LOL CRY MORE FAGIT LEFTYPOL BACK TO TUMBLR". You lot fucking deserve this. You're AIDS has broken the immune system and allowed in cancer, and I'm enjoying you all get fucking butthurt. Kill yourselves.

What does he mean by this?

He's complaining about the problems he created in an attempt to destabilize a board until it crumbles and he can boast about epic win for the lulz with his goon muppets,

What did Holla Forums ever do to you user?
It has to go farther than just "I don't like politics."
Tell us.

Good. We need some new blood here to counteract the tiresome neetsoc droning

It doesn't say "(You)" now does it?

Thank you for correcting the record, OP.