Why did the greatest Disney kino of all time bomb?

Why did the greatest Disney kino of all time bomb?

Can't the audience deal with complex themes such as the absence of a father figure and the issues of a young man who can't find his place in the world?

Treasure Planet had David Hyde Pierce in it, and both the women who played Nanny G, Frasier's first wife.

Odd little fact.

I've always loved this film. That triangular space gate has always stuck to my memory.

It was how they made it. They used traditional animation and cell shading computer animation on top of each other, basically animating the movie twice.

Oh wow I don't know

I should tell you to go back to Holla Forums but I'm really courious: what kind of "diversity" is promoted in this film?

It wasn't rated G and didn't have a bunch of musical numbers like all the big successful Disney movies at the time.

Probably the greatest aesthetic universe of a Disney movie. Flopped because it wasn't a 'demographic lock'. I loved it as a boy (and still do), but I realize that it's definitely not a girl's movie.

Hence we get all the unisex children's movies (Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Shrek) being box office sucesses, while stuff like how to tame your dragon has to have stronk female protagonists.

There are no boys adventure movies anymore. This was the last from Disney.

The explosions and jet thrusters scared away all the women.

He's convinced that because there's no parallel to a racial conflict and that because humans aren't the only species it's a jewish message to brainwash children.

What

And this retarded thing scared away everyone else.

This is honestly the only Disney movie I could appreciate as a kid, and for a good reason

because it's the best Disney movie

I had a toy of this guy as a kid. I wish I still had it.

INTERSPECIES

I noticed in a clip of Tarzan that it seemed liked it was rotoscoped from 3D animation. It seems Disney's 2D animation skills had some serious limitations.

I like the visuals, one of my favorite artist Peter De Seve worked on the film and I always liked his art. But as a disney kino, the movie had problems in terms of story flow. Treasure Planet and Atlantis makes an interesting post 2000 era double disney kino though.

I'm just disappointed at the utter lack of decent Rule 34 on the ship's captain. HOT AF.

The marketing was absolutely awful for this movie and made it seem like it was trying to be "cool". Also, out of place and without knowing the character, that "GO DILBERT" scene always made me cringe as a kid.

Ironically Disney are masters at marketing and forcing interest now, but are terrible in delivery.

I've been saying this was the best Disney for years, OP.
Patrician taste.
I cri evrytiem ;_;

degenerate furry

Wow thanks for bumping the thread to bring us this sick burn.

2D is dead outside of Japan.