Board and owner "Bane" are compromised

You are witnessing the hostile takeover of this board in exactly the same manner that occurred on 4chan. Enjoy getting multi-day bans for posting anything that triggers the board owner's leftist sensibilities, a variant of pic 2 related is worth 7 days according to this kike, while "quality" threads like "would you? [pic of horrible mutant from GOT]" and [pic of underage anime girl in sexual pose]"who will play her in the biopic" are considered worth allowing.

REMINDER THERE ARE GOOD BOARDS THAT ARE NOT RUN BY GOONS
>>>/leftytv/ for leftist faggots
>>>/kino/
>>>/film/

DO NOT FORGET WHY WE LEFT 4CHAN IN THE FIRST PLACE

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slide thread.

Like clockwork, goons appear.

People have actually forgotten why the 4chan exodus occurred in the first place.
They did not learn from history.
They are doomed to repeat it.
They are repeating it.

whats a 4chan

Slide post.

Oh look, more goons that know the board owner is complacent with their raid.

What evidence do you have of the bans you speak of?

Didn't it happen because 4chan was shitty and obsolete?

8ch.net/log.php?board=tv
8ch.net/log.php?board=tv
8ch.net/log.php?board=tv
8ch.net/log.php?board=tv

Newfag from reddit confirmed.

I know I left 4chan because Holla Forums had webms. Don't act like there's one monolithic reason people moved.

What do these logs prove..?

Now I know you're intentionally being retarded.

Okay, user.

I just see "bad board' when I click Holla Forums and "login" if I click bane. So, again, what the fuck does that prove?

that doesn't show the content of the moderated posts. are we just supposed to listen and believe?

You are even further proving you're retarded.The log shows what action was taken and by whom, you don't fucking try to log in as the retard board owner.

Fuck off back to freech you disingenuous nigger.

What? I thought the BO didn't ban anyone ever?

He's gone completely insane.

for you

Look, another freech goon.

Looks like some Holla Forums retard mistook Holla Forums for neo/pol/.

tbh i like anime and cartoonso, but the mods are becoming nazis

op is a faggot tbqh

Kill yourself freech.

The reason I moved is because Holla Forums is just more fun. The Five Guys thing was the reason I started coming to Holla Forums, mostly out of curiosity, but I still went to 4chan for a few months after that. After awhile, though, I stopped using 4chan altogether because it felt so boring compared to here. It wasn't even a conscious thing, just kind of happened on it's own. Holla Forums is in a state of constant chaos, and I love it.

So what's the story behind the BO turning to socjus? Always was one of them, or was he converted recently?

Stop replying to Holla Forums threads. If you can't recognize their tactics, which NEVER EVER FUCKING CHANGE, you're retarded.

Unsure at this point. It started when he changed the board settings to force unique images across the board, 20 line limit, and dropped the page limit to 10.
This week is when he went full retard, bringing in rapefugees from Holla Forums and /a/, allowing them (mostly /a/) to spam non-stop, and started handing out 24 hour-7 day bans for "off topic" a.k.a. "calling someone a loser through bantz but using an anti-shillary picture to do so" posts.

Is this the new Holla Forums freech tactic?

I was here before you fags from halfchan came. You are the reason why Holla Forums **and /waifuist/ became a shithole. If you don't like the moderation here, get out

t. summerfag

Citation needed

You mean the occasional thread and shitpost from a couple of asshurt fags. A real board mutiny is much more active. Have fun shouting in the wind.

Translation

newfags gotta learn the Hard Way

schlappschwanz

TOP KEK why leftists such beta pussies?

It's a handy way to filter the leftists that cry about people saying "nigger" and "kike" to their own board.

Reminder they also made >>>/leftyb/

I dunno, this doesn't make sense to me. Neither does the reddipol forced meme. It's like adding 1+1 and getting 3. Maybe you have to be further along a spectrum and then the "logic" becomes clear.

and they stole it

Is this your first time seeing freech shit? This has been their modus operandi since they were on the site as Holla Forums and /ints/, and even before then when they were only on somethingawful.

our ways are better tbh

IMMIGRANTS OUT

>>>/suicide/

seems like it. i will lurk moar.

>>>/oven/

ITT: Neetsocs losing their minds because this board isn't a rulecucked shithole like they are used to.

i remember that from around the time of the exodus. goons confirmed.

Can we just stop making politics threads and instead start making threads about TV and movies? Holla Forums and Holla Forums are both separate boards from Holla Forums.

Or, we could have them both and anons could learn to grow thicker skin instead of trying to out cry eachother

board owner and volunteers are doing such a great job lately, really makes you think

Because someone will make a TGSNT/Holocaust movie thread and everyone will get baited

tell that to le polreddit man, let's see what happens

There's nothing inherently wrong with him baiting, but dumb niggers with thin skin feel the need to reply, and thus are just as responsible for derailing threads

Look, more freechfags.

This is the kind of person that agrees with the board owner's recent actions, the people who intentionally shit up and try to destroy every place they go to.
Go back to somethingawful.