Do not confuse cancellation with failure

What did he mean by this?

He meant "I'M A HUGE FAGGOT AND I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP SUCKING COCKS"

I think i know that lebowitz guy but the nigger suppose to be famous or something?

Black angry guy that was on the daily show with jon stewart.

The other angry black angry guy Cenac that called Jon racist now has a comedy show premeiring on tbs, where the rest of the daily show rejects are dumped that aren't close to John Oliver's status of repulsiveness.

Then what other reason would they cancel him for?

Jon Jewert must be loosing grip if he can't even keep his little nigger pet's comedy shows on air

Trevor Noah cancellation when?

webm or fuck off

Getting your show pulled due to lack of ratings means it was so unpopular it failed to be profitable. The doublethink is at "everyone gets a medal" levels, it's astounding.

Crashing My Show With No Survivors

Where's the webm?

he meant to say "Do not confuse erection with consent"

I think the liberal media is getting desperate. Wait till we see Trevor Noah announce his cancelation, and Leibowitz is talked into doing a soft reboot of The Daily Show.

(((Viacom))) will just make Leibowitz a major correspondent.

No i think they wanted to imply his cancellation was due to his skin color. Another whitey keeps a bruther down case.

He means that putting anti-white propaganda on air at all is more important than the financial success of his show.

He just signed a deal with HBO

Delicious.

The nigger went and fucking did it. He guaranteed his career would be completely unsalvagable. He could have exited gracefully but he HAD to double down and blame it on muh racism. You can even tell he's trying not to cry when Leibowitz is making up some bullshit about how he "started a conversation". and "resonated with an audience" despite his shit ratings proving the opposite was true.

The only mark he or his abotion of a show has made in the public consciousness is that Episode when he and a panel of shitskins talked over Bill Nye about how much they didn't care about science and preferred bix nood, and when, despite the fact that he's a nobody with a show no one watches who's supposed to be some "counter culture" rebel who speaks truth to power, he was invited to be a headline speaker at the White House Correspondent's Dinner where he called the most powerful man on the planet "my nigga".

And they tried SO HARD. They tried so fucking hard to make this middle aged Porky Pig voiced oversized living mullato baby doll in a suit and problem glasses some sort of hip trending voice for "#woke" normalfag millenials. They shoved this nigger in everyone's face constantly up to the point they tried directly associating him with Obongo himself… and no one fucking wanted him.

The real question is, who's next? Trevor Noah? Samatha Bee? Current Year Man? Colbert? Then the next question is, who will kill themselves first after Trump is elected?

God I can't wait until November.

All of them, please.

Hopefully all these faggots go. Can't stand this trend of "wacky, quirky, hip" hosts that try so hard to make their political agendas appealing to young people.

Jesus fucking christ.

HE A GOOD BOY WHO DINDU NUFFIN. VIEWERS BE RAYCISS AND SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

9 times out of 11, anytime I hear that it's said by someone when they got called out on their bullshit, or got caught lying.

Yes, but don't forget the suits and execs who approved the line up of propaganda peddlers.

Should've been yesterday. They're both completely unwatchable. They don't even deal with real political or news worthy issues like current year man, they just focus on SJW topics like fat shaming, le donald drumpf, confederate flags, etc.

Can somebody upload a webm of this shit?

Does a show getting cancelled mean its bad? Don't get me wrong I don't like the daily show rejects but Firefly was a show that got cancelled simply because it wasn't marketed well. It got a strong fan base and is well liked. So I'm just curious are ratings a good way to determine the quality of a show?

No, ratings are not always a good indicator of the quality of the show, HOWEVER, when you and your show are a direct successor of something like the Colbert report and basically have an inbuilt audience you are expected to be able to keep some of that audience.

Noah will be given two more years, CC simply won't renew contract with him and just replace him with an unfunny woman, probably someone like Samantha Bee.

Samantha Bee already has a show going on content starved TBS. She's probably happy being the big fish in a little pond there.

Wanted to post here but I guess i will repost it.

Based Vince Mcmahon strikes the kikes again Too bad everything else, aside from Cena vs Styles sucked at SummerSlam

Amy Schumer or a split hosted helm by the kikesses from broad city.

All I see is two jews kvetching.

That first webm was painful to watch. How could a someone so unfunny get as popular as he did?

Please let it be Samatha "Where the Joke?" Bee.

He looks like he's on the edge of tears.

What happened to this guy?

People just hated Dubya that much.

Watching him make jokes outside of politics shows just how unfunny he is.

Not that Bush was great, he was a shit president, so was Clinton and Obama.

I don't know watching Orton get his shit pushed in was pretty funny. Guess he shouldn't have been sandbagging so much.

I don't care what they say, it's pretty sad Trey Parker & Matt Stone are stuck with just South Park forever

He knows that Trump will win and IS will fail, with it goes greater Israel.

It depends on why it was cancelled. Some shows are set up to fail like Firefly was. Nightly Show was set up to succeed, they had a lot riding on it.

it was less sandbagging and more lesnar having him not land on his fucked up neck and shoulders.
The cut was planned though it was stupid to do it the hard way instead of having orton blade

The whole thing was shifty as fuck. Especially Hays not answering Jericho.

Mad respect to Jericho though. Lesnar would break him, but the guy was still willing to stand up to him because he thought shit got out of hand.