HONKA HONKA!

What was Ayer thinking??!

It was a ruse, Joker was going to kill him either way.

I thought he killed the nig because he refused to cuck him.

That's what most people thought.
You can't have a character act like that and then say "b-but he was going to kill him regardless!" when it's clear he was excited at the prospect of being cucked.
The new Joker is a cuckold. Literally.

He obviously put him in a position where he would die either way.
If the nig had agreed to fuck Harley, Joker would kill him.
If he disagrees Joker kills him too.

Joker was excited about the idea of playing a prank on the nig that ends in killing him.

I don't get it, what kind of an movie is it now? A good one or a bad one? In the other thread one of you says that this is a movie that sjw's hate and shit, and now you are telling me it promotes cukolding?

And why is it that every time there is a shit movie out there you guys know everything about it? Do you guys actually watch those movies?

It's a common theme giving bad guys an excuse to kill. Even Bane did it difference being his girlfriend actually fucked the guy. Are you calling Bane a cuck?

Talia is more his surrogate daughter than his girlfriend.

The Cucker?

Bane isn't a cuck because Talia wasn't his girlfriend. He was more like a turbo beta orbiter.

How am i supposed to properly complain about it online if i didn't watch it? I didn't pay for it and it's not like my time is valuable or something.

Its mediocre. The reshoots took a toll on it and if you like DC you will enjoy it. Its better then BvS but not much

That's not a very good prank.

I always had my suspicions considering his fetish for gimp masks.

He's not a very good Joker.

So a disaster as opposed to a complete disaster.

No thanks.

how much is Batman in it?

For a minute or so to kiss Harley and then punch her in the face.

I was hoping they'd at least re-create this scene.

I don't think that was in the script originally, i think it was Jared Leto inner cuckery.

Well, he does support Trump afterall.

Source please, my cambodian friend.

Okay stupid buttholes listen up: SS….just noticed how german that sounds, SS….was literally produced by one of Trump's biggest fundraisers and includes
Now either fuck off to Holla Forums or apologize.

What the fuck are you on about, lolberg?

Bane was a cuck, cuck.

Are you referring to his weird arab girlfriend sleeping with bruce? I just now realized this.

He got cucked yuge. Also got killed by a girl.

A truly shitty death, batman should have finished him.

The movie would have been pretty short if that was the case. Which to be honest wouldn't be a bad thing considering how that movie turned out.

By the way, where do you watch this movie? On streaming sites or is it out for sale already?

Nigger, he's too much of a madman to do it. No, he would poke the nigger's condoms with a needle.

No idea why they hired him anyway, who can take this guy serious after requiem for a dream?

No, he wanted reverse trap cunny.

who the fuck even is that

It's fine.

probably that little girl before she grew up. Everybody thought she was a boy.

Don't worry Holla Forums she's dead now and can't hurt you.

Don't worry fam, she's as kosher as it gets. I stand with her.
💯🔯🐁🔥

I thought Holla Forums where the ones who are scared of women.

Literally all they had to do was recreate the cartoon. Normies have no idea it even exists and fans will be glad to see it on the big screen.

Instead what we got was a hot mess that didn't know if it wanted to be street level or supernatural nonsense.

For those wondering, it wasn't a good movie, it wasn't a bad movie, it was a bunch of wasted potential. Robbie's ass, what little there was, was fucking incredible in those short shorts.

Also, don't think Batfleck ever interacted even once with Leto Joker. Like I said, bunch of wasted potential.

I love how the movie kicked the shit out of Cisbusters and has been generating shit tons of SJW salt though.

hopefully even a tiny bit of that wasted potential can be included if they put out a Joker Actually Does Stuff Edition

Better question, did Meth Joker shoot him because he didn't take the bull position?

Wew, it's set to top half a billion this time next week, so there'll be a sequel. Hopefully that one can fix the myriad problems in this one.

All capeshit is terrible.

this.

feels like this is the only reason why you guys watch that movie

I was just a prank bro!

It's not a very good movie.

she was a little kid when he first met her, it was more of a Lone Wolf and Cub thing

this
she's basically Bane's daughterfu

CIDF pls go

flat chested man jaw less attractive than jaime pressley in 2014

Looks like a 9.5 to anyone whose definition of a 10 isn't a drawing of a Japanese cat girl

no, you're wrong and your scale is wrong. this is not your fault, you dont have any beatiful women in hollywood to boner over but take a look at some older movies for real 9-10's. they are not flat chested women with the body of a teenage boy

Not just that they openly advocate for womyn cutting their tits off now.

she probably has a coke addiction or something.