White people?

Real talk here Holla Forums
Rogen or CK?

CK.
He's funny.
Heck even the memes mocking him are funny.

Rope

Both are Jews, so if I could only gas one it would be Rogen. CK atleast is funny to make fun of and isn't actively making shitty DUDE X LMAO flicks.

he's performing in my city tonight

shall I go?

CK.
He's actually a good stand up comic, and even though he's a liberal he's not politically partisan.

Probably, haven't seen his stand up in a while though.

Do you want to be gelded and paraded on stage as black men fuck your girlfriend?
If yes, then go and have fun.

Do a mass shooting.

Actually don't.
Wink.

this is Europe m8. no guns here

Go for it, user. Be something to do, good or bad. Long as you didn't have anything else planned for tonight.

FUCK IT'S ALMOST LIKE CK KNEW IN ADVANCE AND HE PLANNED OUT THE SCHEDULE EXPECTING THIS!
DAMN YOU CUCK KIIINGG!!!!

does eating two pizzas while fapping count as a plan?

what's the next step of your masterplan?

go
and be sure to bring your white girlfriend with you

test

Why "Test?"

Go there with a Trump shirt.

Then after the show record yourself calling him an anti-white cuck Jew spic faggot. That'd be funny.

I really hope the subtext of the question was "which one would you kill", because there is no way Rogaine is worse than the Cuck King.
Go watch Observe and Report or Superbad, and compare them to Louis or one of his stand-ups.

He still funny

Observe & Report is Rogen's best performance. He must have gone to some dark places for that role and never recovered, maybe that's why he just plays himself now.

if this thread gets deleted I'm not gonna come here anymore

bump, this reminds me of the glory days

The glory days of having at least 5 Louis ck copypasta threads in the catalog?
Yeah, those were better times.
Remember this thread?

Classic

Sam Hyde.

fucking louie as much as it pains me to say it, jude weed lmao has and always will be a hackeven if pineapple express was kinda funny

really hope someone has bombarded his twitter with that or something, its been around long enough god i hope hes seen it

user, I think I have something you'll like.

Dubs

The look in that guy's eyes… It disturbed me.

You're just too lazy to wade through the bullshit you need to go through in order to get one.

Neither.

I thought Holla Forums would love it. Its no secret that deep down they whack their dicks to it.

Look, everyone, Holla Forums is projecting again.

kek refuse to bless them with meme magick, i don't know why.

Not a argument, fam.

Not an argument.

Not an argument

Cuck King > DUDEWEEDLMAO

STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS YOU FAGGOT

shut up cuck

GODDAMN YOU Holla Forums FAGS, STOP STEALING COUNTER SIGNAL MEMES FOR FASHY GOYS AND THEN CHANGING THE TEXT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What

Are there any Asian comedians?

the guy from community

Thats from krautchan user, a bernd dropped a shitload of those that he made like a week ago.

Gas chamber

Seen it? Isn't that him doing it?

fuck you bitch

krautchan is cancer

My nigga. That movie's one of my all-time favorites. I forget Rogen did that one, these days.

the german people are a case study in weaponized autism.

I never got why this was meant to upset people. You can pay women enough to fuck animals. Big deal.

nah, its bigger than that. their philosophy is pernicious as shit too. fuck, i had this whole thing figured out the other day, i should have wrote it down

German "people" have an incredibly limited view of life.
Back in the old days this meant that while other countries were racists, the germans were straight up genocidal.

They always take things to the extreme.

Even today they're very xenophobic, even if they don't openly admit it and even towards themselves.

I met people from all over Europe and the germans are easily the worst kind. Ironically, the most likeable german I've ever met was half-greek.

Why is everything so anti-white? I honestly don't get it.

Just curious. What's your ethnicity?

White.

What are you going to do if he's German?

I said ethnicity, not race, retard. What are you specifically?

He's not.

How do you know? Or are you saying that because you don't want to believe it?

Why are you avoiding the question, man?

t. alt-right Holla Forums reject american mongrel who thinks he's superior to others due to his german heritage

Wait, what? Where's this animosity coming from bro? I just want to know what your ethnicity is? Is everything okay?

Dude I'm from Brazil. plz, no hate.

I'm not the person you originally replied to.

Right…right…no but seriously though, are you going to answer the question or not?

Oh, okay. So you're either a white cuck, a kike, or some kind of shitskin. Glad we finally cleared that up. Alright man, take care. 14/88 an all that bro.

Ladies and gentlemen, the average alt-right Holla Forumscuck who clearly can't tell the difference between posters.

Never failed to get a smile on my face.

The point is that it doesn't really matter. Ok, so let's assume you're not samefagging and there's 2 or 3 of you. You're still the same: a white cuck, a kike, or some kind of shitskin.

But all memes aside literally as I wrote that on HarmonQuest they said "Well you can ALWAYS objectify if you're a straight white male"

That's not me. Perhaps you should be more careful before posting in the future as to avoid these mistakes.

read

But I am none of those things.

Okay, but is that supposed to be a representation of you with the huge nose? So are a kike then?

*So you are

I can't believe she's a coalburner

Are you kidding? Her face screams "I love black cock up my ass."

this and she was in cuck of thrones
really dude, how could you not suspect she's a degenerate whore?