Imperium.2016.1080p.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-FOCUS

Imperium.2016.1080p.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-FOCUS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is Daniel Radcliffe really jewish?

yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_(film)
This is literally an anti Nazi film made by Jews. Whether you agree with Holla Forums or not you cannot deny facts.

I thought this movie was more about Daniel Radcliffe being a fed who goes undercover at a neo nazi rally.

It is.
Nazi's are the villains.

>Le Wikipedia is untrustworthy me me :^)

Til this day jimmy still email me asking for donation.

Not even public school considers Wikipedia a reliable source of information. That's what you get from injecting your bias into everything, Holla Forums

What

look people, the thing about Wikipedia is real simple:

check the article's sources. they're right there on the bottom of the page. most of the time it'll be well sourced and therefore completely reliable.

the only things you don't want to trust wikipedia on are anything related to the Holocaust or GamerGate

Anything political*

Just like real life!

They dont want because you will get lazy as fuck to just copy paste from Wikipedia instead of going to a library. Plus Is more trustworthy then Holla Forums since at least they put like of their claims at the bottom of the page. But what you know, you will probably scream Holla Forums and shit up the thread

Jesus fucking Christ, learn English you retarded cuck.

Why would he do that when he has Wikipedia? Isn't he smarter than that?

Who are you quoting?

After reading your post a second time I think that it's actually your face in that image

wew