The Hardest You've Ever Laughed

Which scene from a movie or TV show made you laugh the hardest in your life. Doesn't matter if you don't find it funny anymore.

This was a close 2nd place:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2iyPmucFk

The scene in Arrested Development where Tobias goes to the barber to get his hairplugs cut, but it's too painful.
once I was making out with a girl and about to start fucking but the scene was on in the background and I laughed so hard I cockblocked myself
it was worth it

Pink Panther Movies, and his constant fights with his servant Cato. This one made me cry with tears back in the day, and it still makes me laugh with its silliness.

God knows why but the scene in black sheep where he falls down that hill for like 2 minutes
It fucking kills me

pretty much any early mel brooks movies and airplane.

When I first saw this movie at 13-14, I fucking lost it.

I can't think of another film that's affected me on such a primal level.

pimp Kramer made me lose my shit the first time I saw it

first time I ever saw southpark

are you 14?

No I just remember seeing this when I was younger and I thought it was hilarious. If it makes you feel better I do like the older comedies such as Airplane and pretty much any of the early Mel Brooks movies. And also the Naked Gun Trilogy.

for the record I'm 22

oh yeah i forgot leftists hate south park now

Isn't that the case with Southpark though? everybody gets offended by it especially Muslims?

nah it not that I think you're immature, its just that episode came out in 08 or 09

oh yeah I was around 13 or 14 by then.

you were 13 or 14 when you first saw south park?
me and all my friends watched and talked about south park when we were something like 9 or 10

yeah I got into it kinda late. I caught up with the earlier episodes on their website though.

no prob mate, and for the record I myself love older south park. In my opinion everything between season 3 - 13 is worth watching.

yeah old school southpark was the best. I don't think they'll reach that ever again but it was fun while it lasted.

The lighter scene from Baby's Day Out.

South Park was already over the hill by that time

watch the early stuff

Mr Plinkett please go

Yes, even neo/pol/ can get triggered by it.

As far as I know only three groups have been mad at South Park. Christians, muslims, and leftists, the three big religions of the west.

Excel Saga, Episode 5, beginning at around the 10:50 mark. The entire series is pretty much hilarious and spends 0% of the time taking itself in any way seriously, but this scene was just too much. This dude makes an outrageous entrance to his employees, does this flip, lands badly, then cracks the back of his head open on the desk behind him. I don't even know why I found it so funny at the time, but it left me literally gasping for air and I thought I would actually suffocate from laughing so hard.

A couple days ago there was a thread about the Trump episode, many asshurt tears were shed.

That doesn't compare to the levels of salt mined from leftists after the last season.

1. Watching Bottom for the first time (every episode). Not the embedded scene, but the series in the general.
2. Some scene from one of the Naked gun movies, cant remember which any more
3. A scene from Simpsons where homer gets repeatedly hurt while skiing, skateboarding or something like that (again, there were multiple scenes like that so I cant remember which it was)

the part that starts at 1:22

Only funny part about this was the play on Huell Howser's name tbh. Everything else about post 2005 simpsons is terrible.

almost passed out from laughing first out i saw this

is it wrong I like squidbillies?

whats wrong with it?

Nothing I can think of I just see some people on Holla Forums and other parts of the internet shitting on it. Which makes me think my view is unpopular.

Not that I've seen of. Nothing wrong with having an unpopular view though; personally I think bobs burgers is on par with allen gregory in every aspect and i know ill get my shit kicked in if i ever say that on Holla Forums but idgaf.

The Jerk gets me every time. Just about every line is a joke.

Also, Axe Cop episode about the queen of England made me hyperventilate.

I nearly died when MST3K sang about Canada.

Honorable mention is when Crow did his report on Rutherford B Hayes. It's amazing how fucking funny that was.