You are a Martian from Mars Attacks! While having a enjoyable evning with her lover Dick...

You are a Martian from Mars Attacks! While having a enjoyable evning with her lover Dick, you barge into Starfires home and vaporize the poor guy with your heat ray. Reducing him to a red skellington in seconds befoe Starfire's eyes. She whimpers as you turn the heat ray on her. She's yours.

What do?

comfort her and fuck her. I always wanted to do Starfire and Raven since I was a kid.

should we make this a starfire appreciation thread? Granted that's more of a Holla Forums thing but since the board owner is now intent on making Holla Forums like Holla Forums we might as well. Here's some pics.

he wants /a/ not Holla Forums user, he just put Holla Forums to try and look less shady.

well here's a vid of starfire

and here's another one

These seems much more tolerable than vietnamese cartoon.

didn't know that. Is /a/ worse than Holla Forums I've only been to Holla Forums.

Stale pasta honestly nigger.

I would put a knife in her crotch and make her choose either the knife or my cock. If she refused or saying anything else, she would get both.

Whoa nigger. You went there.

Holla Forums can be frustrating and really pathetic but is over all a good place.
/a/ seems to have a nice community also but the mods are fucking dictators, the mods here just don't care.

What limits should they put on what people post? I mean we can't get rid of baneposting and shitposting but what limits should there be?

isn't that cobra comanders jacket from GI Joe Retaliation?

Abduct her and take her for some anal probing of course.

They ban people for simply asking for the source of an image.
That's all I'm gonna say.

Either the sleeves are longer or his arms are really short.

Ack! Ack ack ack ack ack! Ack ack ack ack ack ack!

I remember that. This is why Holla Forums is getting so many refugees. Those boards are the equivalent of a Mexican shithole.

Those boards are a Mexican shithole, except that would be a compliment.

ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK?

I think the sleeves are too long.

Reminder /a/ allowed themselves to become a shithole. They deserve exactly what they got.